Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek (35208 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2013
for all those criticising dbanj ,ok lets give u the benefit of the doubt,ok dbanj has joined illuminati is that what u want to hear so what next?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Bryancrox(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2013
Plz oo,hw dey take dey sell soul,where nd who be d buyers ...Nd how much for 1 soul.Anybody wit info should contact me let me see how many i cn sell
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by cyril83(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2013
HATERS!!!
H-having
A-anger
T-towards
E-everyone
R-reaching
S-success

If its easy to sell soul then offer your own as well atleast what's d use of empty soul without money and jesus christ
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2013
timilehin007: . For ᵀᴴᴱ fact tgat you buy his music he's gradually negotiatting ur own soul too to ᵀᴴᴱ devil with the messages he passes to your system through his devilish music, I used to like him but I stopped listening to is music..
dbanj is not forcing anyone to buy his music ,i buy his album out of my own free will and not even.so why the fuss about him.i have dbanj to blame for all this illuminati rubbish talk about him the best way to deal with nigeria rumour mongers is just to keep silent and what u guys dont know is that this illuminati story will in the long run help dbanj when he eventually drops his album
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dady12: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2013
there is an element of truth in what fachek ve just said,could you beleive that when fachek was fachek,send down the rain,you will see a life rain, sometimes rat will come on stage,and thess are not real power,so may be ,his present situation is the pay back for the deadly convenant he made with the devil,it might be he knows what he is taking about ,there is no smoke without fire
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2013
With all the crack and all, when he decides to sing he still does better music than dbanj.

Do not be prejudiced, pick up his only album and play.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2013
dady12: there is an element of truth in what fachek ve just said,could you beleive that when fachek was fachek,send down the rain,you will see a life rain, sometimes rat will come on stage,and thess are not real power,so may be ,his present situation is the pay back for the deadly convenant he made with the devil,it might be he knows what he is taking about ,there is no smoke without fire
so what is our own concern?if he like make the moon and stars come down come greet am for stage when he enter stage .
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2013
dady12: there is an element of truth in what fachek ve just said,could you beleive that when fachek was fachek,send down the rain,you will see a life rain, sometimes rat will come on stage,and thess are not real power,so may be ,his present situation is the pay back for the deadly convenant he made with the devil,it might be he knows what he is taking about ,there is no smoke without fire
he didn't sign any covenant, he is just a rain maker. Pretty easy to learn magic and remember he is edo.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Na wa o, so this old man dey follow carry this small pikin gist for head.

Mr. Majek Fashek, oga, were you there when D'banj was initiated?

If yes, were you a fellow participant or are you a trainee?

If no, oga kindly find some crack dealer, it's apparent you're running short and it's affecting your thoughts.
This is so unlike you.
What got into you?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2013
blink182: With all the crack and all, when he decides to sing he still does better music than dbanj.

Do not be prejudiced, pick up his only album and play.
noone is questioning majek ability to make ever green songs .majek send down the rain made top 3 on the jamaicn chat when it was release ,i still love his little little patience track and other wonderful ever green songs from him.but for him to accuse someone of joining a group or cult is out of it
whether we like it or not majek remains one of the best artistes to have ever come out of nigeria.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by econome(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2013
;DNa You Get Ur life...
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Lanresnett(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2013
samphrank: Veteran Reggae Artiste and self acclaimed ‘Rain-Maker’ is the latest public figure to blast ‘Koko Master DBanj’ with the same long-lasting ‘Illuminati’ rumour.. He was recently asked to share his views about the recent generation of Nigeria Hit Makers and check out what he had to say:

‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music‘I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/dbanj-sold-his-soul-to-the-devil-majek-fashek-blasts/

bros majek, pls, wen u r tru, kindly remain small claro for me. Me too i wan high !!!
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Truckpusher(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2013
say no to drug...smdh
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by girlyly: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2013
there could be truth in wat he is saying! mind ya in every INSANE PERSON there is SANE.....!
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Bofemsky(f): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Wetin concern you if he sell him soul join illuminati? You wey sell your own soul to drugs nko? Who dey even ask dis old junkie him opinion sef!
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Oyeman: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2013
pekelepekele: Umm majek fashek fit don smoke igbo make he no fine again but there is still some truth in what he said and besides no artist in Nigeria among the hiphop stars that have ever sang a song that time has failed to kill!!! No one . Try to recollect all his music and listen to them it was like he did them yesterday.
To those of u that are against Majek Fashek passion has taken over your common sense that's why u can never see it when things is going wrong in your life.....Ya all shld try to be objective in ur comments....Dont get it twisted i lov few of his music and hate some and i don't get on d bandwagon.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Swttessy(f): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Nigerians.....Hmmmm una gt mouth...Una dey hear dey break una head nd mouth dey talk while D'banj dey e huz dey chop he money....
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Jhulyan(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2013
A lot is seen and heard during highness
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Supergirlie(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2013
Sometimes, a 'mad' man can be right cos as a sensible human being has a 5-minute madness, so does a mad man have a 5-minute good sense. ARA IRE NI KI OLORUN FI WA DA!
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by pekelepekele(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2013
atleast Whitney Houston died of cocaine but we still have our Majek . Lets thank God for that cheesy
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by stupor(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2013
Majekodunmi Fashakin !

I remembered this his line :

The sky looking misty and cloudy,it looks like the rain is gonnah fall today.

since morning have been sowing my seeds,waiting for the rain to drop and fall down ¤

Mama singa lie papa papa papilo ¤ send down the rain 2ce.

*May his life find peace again for majek has completely lost it.

Finally.
Whoever is saying D'banj has joined Illuminati is also a member of The Illuminati,only a sacred cult member would know when a new member has been innitiated.

So everyone saying Dbanj is illuminati must also be an Illuminati !

Uncle Majekodunmi x3,please respect yourself and get treated fastly ! May he find sanity again.Amen.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tmd01: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2013
They are all unique in their various ways
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by thaoriginator: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
Majek Fashek don fall my hand so I refuse to comment since no be by force to comment. Abi na by force? Even...
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Sammy25n(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2013
grin
Baba419: Nor be the one wey dem talk say don mad?
grin
Baba419: Nor be the one wey dem talk say don mad?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Hunkyimage(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2013
girlyly: there could be truth in wat he is saying! mind ya in every INSANE PERSON there is SANE.....!
there is SANITY and not SANE
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by AIYELE(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
I will prefer scorpion bite than Majek bite, look at the teeth.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2013
AIYELE: I will prefer scorpion bite than Majek bite, look at the teeth.

hahahhaahaaa
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by kagel: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2013
samphrank: Veteran Reggae Artiste and self acclaimed ‘Rain-Maker’ is the latest public figure to blast ‘Koko Master DBanj’ with the same long-lasting ‘Illuminati’ rumour.. He was recently asked to share his views about the recent generation of Nigeria Hit Makers and check out what he had to say:

‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music‘I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’

[b]Illuminati? Hard to believe. But ever so true. Its simple. All that we listen to advertises illuminati.
Almost every single pop artist out there has sold their soul to the devil himself.
They want fame and fortune. Lucifer has given it to them. In return they carry him out through music. Still hard to believe? Jay Z and beyonces daughter is almost definitely illuminati. “Blue Ivy”. Which fool would name their child that? B.L.U.E = Born Living Under Evil. I.V.Y = illuminatis Very Youngest. Blue Ivy spelt backwards[eulb yvi] in latin language means Lucifers daughter. :O. Rihannas album “Good girl Gone bad” chronicles just watch the title states. Rihannas transformation from good to a bad girl who promotes intimate immorality lust and violence. One of rihannas biggest hits Disturbia. In the vid rihanna and her backup singers depict being demon possed. Rihanna in the s&m vid with “Princess of illumaniti” written behind her. Still hard to believe? Google it. The song empire state of mind. Jayz states the world begins when the church is gone. Lady gaga? The illuminati eye? The eye of satan? Almost every pose you see her in she's depicting the eye of Lucifer. There's so much more to this. It becomes more scary when you research it. Music has taken the world by storm. Youngsters want to be like lil wayne. Look ugly. Wear massive shirts. Swear. Be violent. Music is now promoting it all. Youngsters want to become thugs. As 2pac states “Thug Life”. But it only ends u of in prison. Or it gets you killed. And satan laughs. Cause its one more down for him. What we listen to is vital. It can make us. Or break us. Music is satans main tool. Don't be fooled. What you listen to eventually becomes you. “Be sober. Be vigilant. Because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour” 2 Peter 5:8. Broadcast this to all your contacts. It may make a difference in one’s life.
Make people aware of how satan creeps into our lives as the generation of tomorrow
[/b]
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Karismatik(f): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Majek may now be a shadow of his old self, but d fact remains dat he is still an icon to be reckon with.
check out all his albums, 4rm "prisoner of conscience" to "little patient", dey r still relevant, evergreen and inspirational; unlike most of d present day so-called hip hop songs.
dat guy's brain shud still be respected.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tomakint: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2013

Some goons may likely consider the words of this veteran musician (Majek Fashek) as the ranting of a 'drunkard or junkie' but that is the gospel truth! D'banj is gone musically, for those who know 'real music', this shouldn't come as a surprise!
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by seunny4lif(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

Blood of God sad
WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?WETIN U WAN USE BLOOD OF GOD FOR?JESUS BLOOD DON FINISH?ABEG USE JESUS OWN OOOO,NEVER USE GOD OWN......LOL
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by sexyhot: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Please let them be. They all have touch of uniqueness in their various ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare / Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua / Teebillz Is Back To Promoting Tiwa Savage's Work After A Long Hiatus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.