Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls (484 Views)

In What Way Has This Religious Section Benefited You? / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Are We A Bunch Of Religious Hypocrites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls by Yooguyz: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yooguyz: Tobechi20,striktlymi and k2039 are trolls. I was going through a thread yestday, and saw a post by k2039 that screamed "striktlymi"
http//: how-do-i-control-my-thoughts.
I stalked all the handle's post and i found something interesting
http//: Am-A-Gay-Man-Thats-Renouncing-My-Catholic-Faith.
Note the criteria k2039 gave for identifying himself-striktlymi. He said that he always capitalised his "i"s after every punctuation.
Now isn't it so much of a coincidence that these handles-tobechi20,k2039,striktlymi capitalize their "i"s after a punctuation?

i brought up this issue so that the good people of religious sektion won't fall for his manipulative tactics and also to protect others from bulling
i think the dude is doing it to get attention...
tobechi20: Why d anouncement? I didnt mis u. I didnt notice ur absence
striktlymi: ^^^
Assalamu Alaykum sir,

Don't you think this post would be better appreciated in the Islam for Moslem section?

Anyways, though we have different views about the nature of Allah but to aswer your question, I remember him every day. I just pray I do his will every moment of my life.
[quote author=k2039]Until I find a book with satan's own story in it, I can't make any comparison. The bible is God's story and I believe it.

By the way satan has also killed much. his disciples are really working around the clock.
k2039: Until I find a book with satan's own story in it, I can't make any comparison. The bible is God's story and I believe it.

By the way satan has also killed much. his disciples are really working around the clock.
the 'i"s are consistently capitalised after a punctuation
Re: Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls by Lovethywilbedon: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
My friend Charrap! How dare you call that good guy Striktlymi a troll. If you don't have any information to share here in Nairaland, stop creating USELESS thread, better go and read the ones created by others. Anyway all this CRAP of a thread will end the day Seun begins to charge N300 for each new thread.
Re: Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oh no, not you again.
Re: Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yooguyz we know what you did, stop pushing it. Besides, I also capitalize my I's. Anyone who went to school should.
Stop being a pest.
Re: Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls by Yooguyz: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ inurmind i dunno what you're talking about? It seems you didn't go through the threads i posted above to confirm.
If you think am being a pest how can you explain the recent surge of bully handles picking on me?
Am saying nothing again after this.
Am only protecting myself and others
Re: Striktlymi Of Religious Section, Tobechi20 And K2039 Are Trolls by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry brother Yooguyz, but threads like these attacking other posters are not allowed. Thanks.

(1)

7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder. / Why God Is Not Using Power To Change Present Politicians? / The Honest Use Of Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.