Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (542923 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2013
A one week training will commence tomoro in abuja for those posted to Rivers state and one other state for the real training on the job!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kennysalami: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Hello guys, please note that if u av accepted ur appointment letter and signed the non disclosure agreement, u are restricted from sharing any privileged information concerning nimc. I'm sure that is why inputs on this thread has dwindled over time.
Everything that has a beginning will surely have an end so I will advice anyone dat has bn accepted by NIMC to hang his/her boots on nairaland and focus more on his/her job designation. You can instead join the BlackBerry group which I suppose was launched sometime ago by a member of this thread since it's a restricted forum and cannot be accessed by the public.
To those that are still waiting to be invited (be it for interview or induction), I wish you the very best but pls take ur mind away from experienced positions, I believe they av bn fully occupied.

One love guys
Signing out

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Festyz3: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
i have done the interview for lg coordinator since july bt up till now, i have not received sms for training/induction.pls any one with update or information on any one that applied for similar position should pls let me know.08034045760

[quote
author=danniyal]
U self no dey talk wetin u no sabi. I remember when u said there wouldnt
be any interview but appointment letter straight away. Now which
interview did u attend?. Empirically, u are not to be trusted at all. U
went to nimc headqtrs just once 4 ur interview, its not possible 4 u 2
hv all d needed info. Mind u close to 90 positions were advertised by
nimc. So just cool down & stop misleading people[/quote]
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Festyz3: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2013
thnks kenny for d info.i wil appreciate if u can update me specifically on lg coordinators.my numba is 08034045760
[quote
author=kennysalami]Hello guys, please note that if u av accepted ur
appointment letter and signed the non disclosure agreement, u are
restricted from sharing any privileged information concerning nimc. I'm
sure that is why inputs on this thread has dwindled over time.
Everything that has a beginning will surely have an end so I will advice
anyone dat has bn accepted by NIMC to hang his/her boots on nairaland
and focus more on his/her job designation. You can instead join the
BlackBerry group which I suppose was launched sometime ago by a member
of this thread since it's a restricted forum and cannot be accessed by
the public.
To those that are still waiting to be invited (be it for interview or
induction), I wish you the very best but pls take ur mind away from
experienced positions, I believe they av bn fully occupied.

One love guys
Signing out[/quote]
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by emmysam2: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
kennysalami: Hello guys, please note that if u av accepted ur appointment letter and signed the non disclosure agreement, u are restricted from sharing any privileged information concerning nimc. I'm sure that is why inputs on this thread has dwindled over time.
Everything that has a beginning will surely have an end so I will advice anyone dat has bn accepted by NIMC to hang his/her boots on nairaland and focus more on his/her job designation. You can instead join the BlackBerry group which I suppose was launched sometime ago by a member of this thread since it's a restricted forum and cannot be accessed by the public.
To those that are still waiting to be invited (be it for interview or induction), I wish you the very best but pls take ur mind away from experienced positions, I believe they av bn fully occupied.

One love guys
Signing out

@ Kennysalami, I took the pains to read your post word for word and line by line. Very disgusting post i must say. You are such a shameless self-centred degenerate hypocrite !!!! Is that all your contribution to this thread? And to think after posting such gibberish above, you had the effrontery to add '' one love guys''. What love are you talking about when you are sowing seeds of discord and dissuading willing and well meaning people from sharing information that can help others and give solace? This same forum that u are trying to stop people from sharing info was the same that (your last post) you were asking/seeking info. You are a big selfish hypocrite. All you care about is yourself and no one else.. It is because of people like you that this country is in such low level it is.
For your information, this thread is on the record as longest and most committed thread on nairaland. It is so because, there were people who were committed and showed love and sincerity to each other in sharing information ( that am sure you benefitted from). As it is, you have gotten your appointment letter, you feel you are now '' an insider'' , and people on this forum are '' the public'' abi? And you can now spit on the forum which most likely gave the pivot for securing the job, isnt it? Very typical nature of hypocrites like you!!! It would have been better you quietly desist from sharing information ( which you never had in the first place) than you coming to post that you wont share. How lowly you portrayed yourself.
Thank God there are some few sincere people who got their appointment letter and have resume but still somehow find time to give information on this forum. They know better not to bite the fingers that feed them.
Lastly, for as many of you who benefitted from this forum and went ahead to form a blackberry forum to stiffle this forum information.... you are all the same Degenerate Hypocrites.
Please, Happy to miss you, And good riddance to low-lives like you!

11 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by giftygirl1(f): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
@mallamsk pls send@ chinwegift2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mallamsk: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
for those that are interested, I've send d no. so, check ur email
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by abiante: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
mallamsk: for those that are interested, I've send d no. so, check ur email
Good afternoon, I need the phone number, reach me on abiasboy@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kennysalami: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings with my last post, I guess I was too blunt but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, you can either accept or ignore it.
Please feel free to share any relevant info concerning interviews/induction invites. All I was trying to point out was that there should be limits to the kind of info disclosed here. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by cocoberry(f): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is it for those dat did 3days induction?
[quote
author=obioma_2000]A one week training will commence tomoro in abuja
for those posted to Rivers state and one other state for the real
training on the job!![/quote]
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmmm! Things really turned out the way we least expected.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tenmen: Hmmmm! Things really turned out the way we least expected.

Bro!
How?hope no issue?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
swit4real: Those who av not been contacted for induction,pls keep hope alive. I was in the hqtrs today to ascertain wht is holding my/our posting,though I was asked to go,that I/we will soon hear from them. But I observed one thing,the consultants that handled my induction (JAMREB) was moving writing pads and bags to hqtrs. I presumed that,the materials are what he will use in the next ind/apl training that is likely to come up soonest.
ao far?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
thorpsy22: Hi everyone, a friend of mine dat we did d interview togada n was given apl leter n posted to d hq actually called me dis aftanoon he tod me he heard more ERO will b called soon so he was urging me to pull strings if I no anyone dat cn help me...fortunately I'm nt willing to do anytin to influence my bin called bt I feel I sud share with d huz.cheers
ao far?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
mallamsk: induction/trn/apl iv
ao far?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
flowbjones:
Bro!
How?hope no issue?
Nah, ...just the struggle to survive strange climes. U knw, some of us were posted (like u), others were exiled (like me). Sad.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by MrOba: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
mallamsk: for those that are interested, I've send d no. so, check ur email
Please I need the number as well, my email is tundeamuda@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Jacobx007: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
pls help me with the number too! papazulu156@gmail.com
tnks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by shikshark: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
pls anyone with info on how to get a 2 b/room flat in ibadan should pls assist travels.tst@gmail.com
one love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kumari089(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
mallamsk: new people will be call for induction very soon. if u want to kno if ur name is there, drop ur email id, so that I CAN GIVE U D NO TO CALL
@Mallamsk, i will need ur assistance. My email is aaraoye@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
shikshark: pls anyone with info on how to get a 2 b/room flat in ibadan should pls assist travels.tst@gmail.com
one love
let talk. my email is fatherfaith2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mallamsk: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
to all those I gave the no to, havn't u call d no? share the info wit people on dis forum na. don't be selfish.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thobbylawbarnk(m): 2:37am On Dec 16, 2013
mallamsk: to all those I gave the no to, havn't u call d no? share the info wit people on dis forum na. don't be selfish.
i called him on friday, he told me to call him back on monday from 12:00 pm, he told me that others too have called. he sounds like someone that is willing to help, from his response

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinaroll: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2013
@Mallamsk, thank you for willingly coming out to assist us, please I need the number, send it to me, my email is pinaroll@yahoo.com

@Kennysalami, mmmmm please in any public forum, don't you ever kill the spirit of expectant people. Being employed by NIMC should not make you proud. You are advicing people to join the BB group and forget Nairaland contributions, I guess that's how you'll now start bluffing your friends who are still applicants. Let's be matured.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2013
mallamsk: to all those I gave the no to, havn't u call d no? share the info wit people on dis forum na. don't be selfish.

smileyPls i need the number too ,pls email me with it .my email address is globalngr@gmail.com.
i will be most grateful for this assitance from you.expecting your reply and email in my inbox
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kumari089(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2013
kumari_089:
@Mallamsk, i will need ur assistance. My email is aaraoye@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

Thanks Mallamsk, i got the number and will call the number today. Am from Kwara State
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by cocoberry(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls u guys should be careful. DO NOT give anybody Money. I smell 19 here.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2013
gud morning to u. Pls l need d number also my email bograd2009@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by luvonyii4life: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Please I can't find the recruitment again. Has any one searched for it recently
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by karaduwa01(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
Please I can't find the recruitment again. Has any one searched for it recently

do you mean the recruitment portal?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by luvonyii4life: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
karaduwa01:

do you mean the recruitment portal?
yes I can't find it again. Nawaooo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
yes I can't find it again. Nawaooo
na tru oo, d recruitment portal no dey again, wetin dey hapen. Dat means recruitment don close b dat oo. Choi NIMC nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.