Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35048 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
*whispers a prayer. Father, calm me down ontop this matter before I borrow gun commit murder*
Amen.

For starters, this thread should be on the frontpage. I am sure I once recommended it.
Next, report and present the forged documents and other documents needed to all relevant authorities.

Next, visit Odiaero in Kirikiri.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
What exactly is needed for this case to be reported to the authorities? This is a serious scam going on here and the dude must not go unpunished.

How on earth must someone wait close to 3 yrs to money that was obtained fraudulently back.

Like seriously this guy must be bleeped up and he is just lucky this fraud wasn't perpertruated anywhere close to where i'm @.

I fucking hate low life scumbags
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
@sise
Can you get the spanish police to contact the interpol?

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
jay bee: @sise
Can you get the spanish police to contact the interpol?

done already!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He's blatantly playing Sise. Come November nau, he'll claim he's based in Burundi, den construct another lie about money transfer problems. Dat guy is a professional schemer!!
Id, you gat mail.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
erniok:
oga no vex, try read the entire posts before speaking grammar. odi tell u say im go pay as soon as he opens the account.
this one wey you done become im mouthpiece, wetin dey happen oga.
[b]I was one of those who forcefully publicized this odiaero case from the very beginning and I was his most vocal critic and opponent, and I didnt see you anywhere around then. So how dare you come now to call me his mouthpiece simply because I'm seeking a peaceful resolution. Ask those who know me in the business and religion sections, they all know me as a fighter but I also know there is a time diplomacy works better. And if after all the cajoling Odiaero still refuses to pay, the kind of earthquake I will stir will cause even you to tell me to calm it.

Please if you dont know how to peacefully resolve issues between two aggrieved parties, then just watch from the sidelines and let the professionals handle it. Your words may end up pouring more fuel in the fire when completely unnecessary.

Asides being an ethical h@%&*r I'm also a trained psychologist and interrogator, so I know exactly what I'm trying to achieve here. There is a time for everything and this is still the time for diplomacy.
[/b]
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: NOVEMBER 2.010. I gave him an account with ACTIVTRADES with 33.000 euros. He crashed in 2 weeks. He said me he gave the password to another trader and it was not guilty. I felt he could be a good trader if we monitoried correctly.
FEBRUARY 2.011. We gave him an account with 140.000 dollars with ACTIVTRADES. During 45 days, the account reached 250.000 dollars.
APRIL 2.011. He crashed the account. He said us, before full crash, why dont we send more money to the account. We denied and the account crashed. I went to Dubai to met with him.
MAY 2.011. He said to us the trading will be good to recover the money, and we gave him another 35.000 euros. He crashed it again. Broker ACTIVTRADES
MAY 2.011. I forget Nicodemus forever, after 8 months suffering.
SEPTEMBER 2.011. He contacted with me and said me he wanted pay back 50.000 dollars. I was happy, because I thought he was honest. He said me if I sent 5.000 dollars to his account on Oceaninc bank, the bank linked both accounts and he would send 50.000 dollars.
NOVEMBER 2.011. I have proof he founded his own account on FXPRO on september, same time I sent 5k. He founded with 5k. I said it to him and he paid back 4.000 dollars. He promised wire a second payment, but never came.
JULY 2.012. He contacted with me, saying me soon I would receive the money promised. He said me again he needed link his account with mine. He introduced me Tony Abdulahi.
JULY 2.012. Tony Abdulahi is a Banker who works on Ecobank, and he said Nicodemus had 800.000 dollars on his account, but the only way to transfer is link with account in Europe. He ask for 12.000 dollars. I sent it.
AUGUST 2.012. Tony said to us some people into the bank knew the intentions, and we should pay to them. We sent 10.000 dollars more
SEPTEMBER 2.012. He asked for more money, and he showed the swift copy published on the website. We sent by Wester Union TO NICODEMUS NAME, 6.000 dollars more. Published on the website.
SEPTEMBER 2.012. Tony Abdulahi said to us he paid more money to persons into the bank. He asked for 4.700 dollars more. We denied.
OCTOBER 2.012. Nicodemus said to us Tony deceived him, but we have proofs Tony and Nicodemus is the same person, because we could track both IP, they visited our website, and the IP was the same. When I said to him that, he never contacted with us again, only for chat. We cant track his IP.
OCTOBER 2.012. He contacted and said his Chinesse investor Lui, would come to Spain and bring 300.000 euros on cash. He said the date would be 20 october.
FEBRUARY 2.013. I published the site because Nicodemus Nwankwo deceived us for last time

jesus christ...*faints*
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto:
NOVEMBER 2.010. I gave him an account with ACTIVTRADES with 33.000 euros. He crashed in 2 weeks. He said me he gave the password to another trader and it was not guilty. I felt he could be a good trader if we monitoried correctly.
FEBRUARY 2.011. We gave him an account with 140.000 dollars with ACTIVTRADES. During 45 days, the account reached 250.000 dollars.
APRIL 2.011. He crashed the account. He said us, before full crash, why dont we send more money to the account. We denied and the account crashed. I went to Dubai to met with him.
MAY 2.011. He said to us the trading will be good to recover the money, and we gave him another 35.000 euros. He crashed it again. Broker ACTIVTRADES
MAY 2.011. I forget Nicodemus forever, after 8 months suffering.
SEPTEMBER 2.011. He contacted with me and said me he wanted pay back 50.000 dollars. I was happy, because I thought he was honest. He said me if I sent 5.000 dollars to his account on Oceaninc bank, the bank linked both accounts and he would send 50.000 dollars.
NOVEMBER 2.011. I have proof he founded his own account on FXPRO on september, same time I sent 5k. He founded with 5k. I said it to him and he paid back 4.000 dollars. He promised wire a second payment, but never came.
JULY 2.012. He contacted with me, saying me soon I would receive the money promised. He said me again he needed link his account with mine. He introduced me Tony Abdulahi.
JULY 2.012. Tony Abdulahi is a Banker who works on Ecobank, and he said Nicodemus had 800.000 dollars on his account, but the only way to transfer is link with account in Europe. He ask for 12.000 dollars. I sent it.
AUGUST 2.012. Tony said to us some people into the bank knew the intentions, and we should pay to them. We sent 10.000 dollars more
SEPTEMBER 2.012. He asked for more money, and he showed the swift copy published on the website. We sent by Wester Union TO NICODEMUS NAME, 6.000 dollars more. Published on the website.
SEPTEMBER 2.012. Tony Abdulahi said to us he paid more money to persons into the bank. He asked for 4.700 dollars more. We denied.
OCTOBER 2.012. Nicodemus said to us Tony deceived him, but we have proofs Tony and Nicodemus is the same person, because we could track both IP, they visited our website, and the IP was the same. When I said to him that, he never contacted with us again, only for chat. We cant track his IP.
OCTOBER 2.012. He contacted and said his Chinesse investor Lui, would come to Spain and bring 300.000 euros on cash. He said the date would be 20 october.
FEBRUARY 2.013. I published the site because Nicodemus Nwankwo deceived us for last time

Oh my God! shocked shocked shocked cry

Does anybody know Jani? I stand to be corrected but I have a strong suspicion that Jani is another alias of Odiaero.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: I ask to administrator of nairaland if is posible track IP where Nicodemus is.
Sisebuto: I ask to administrator of nairaland if is posible track IP where Nicodemus is.
send him a private email.

@Odiaero,Pay up.This is getting bloody and you would regret if you dont do the right thing now.gra-gra has an expiration date and cant work with certain people.Pay this man now that you still have time.
Dog wey wan die no dey hear him master whistle.Odi pay up now,please.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odiaero has roughly 4hours more to come here and address the issue of timeline for repayment - diplomacy has its limits.

@Anthonio, were you able to contact Jani and what did he say? Also, how well do you know this Jani? Have you ever met him in person?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sisebuto: Yes, he is playing with everybody, and I need the money, because this money is for my kids. They are 6 and 13 years old, and they need it for wear and school. He has all my savings.... He destroyed my family .... Damm it

I'm very sorry to hear about how you've lost all your savings to forex trading but I must say you didnt act like a responsible adult at all. You have young children yet you invested all your savings in forex trading which is 90% gamble and 10% logic. You really should have thought of your kids before acting irrationally by investing all you have in forex trading.

As regards the money you are being owed, we will work hard to make sure you get your money back because scamming must not be tolerated
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
@Sisebuto:

Good to know that you know Jani. That has been a major concern for me so far.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Sisebuto: Good morning everybody. Weekend has finished. Trading week has just started. And we are in the same situation. I dont know nothing. I ask to everybody who has participed in this thread what can do it. This was the situation during 1.5 years with me and 2 years with Jani. News proposals, news accounts, paypal, monneybookers, wire transfers, ect.... and nothing. And lies, and more lies. This was because I decided open the website and post here. Anyway, thanks to everybody ....

Calm down, you have done your bits, let the government agencies take over, you have reported the case and they are already on it, whichever comes first, either the money or the punishment, one's surely going to come first.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2013
I tried being very diplomatic with Odiaero, even to the extent of risking my reputation, but it's obvious he does not understanf that language. I think it's time to do it in another way.

@honeric and Anthonio, it would be nice if we could make use of whatever it is you have against odiaero such as the forged bank papers. We can make use of it to work with the bank and the Nigerian police to declare him wanted. This will also lead to the freezing of his other bank accounts in Nigeria until he is able to clear his name.

We need to act decisively and make life very uncomfortable for him as he has made life very uncomfortable for others.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Whatever is to be done, let us start right away! WTF!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Following.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen! Eshin shin carry ponmo!

Fighter, carry go! Get dat sick b@st@rd!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ghen Ghen Ghen! Eshin shin carry ponmo!

Fighter, carry go! Get dat sick b@st@rd!
Young lady, I thought I sent u a PM ?

We really need to talk asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.