Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35053 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by causewahala: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sisebuto: I think we can do some steps. If I was in Nigeria, I would go to Ecobank and would show them the swfit copy, the steaments of Nicodemus account and the mail received from them saying this documents have not emanated from Ecobank. Nicodemus needed a person into staff Ecobank who helped him. I think on Ecobank, with this documents, they can clarify a lot of things. After this, I would go to the police in Nigeria, with all his datas, documents, and name, photos, address, name of his family, brother, mother, etc. I wrote to Nairaland administrator to get his last IP, because he posted here.
Everyone who can help us, can send a mail. Thanks to everybody.

I wonder why it took this long to cotton unto the fact bolded. Odiaero didn't work alone, I think the ECO bank management needs to fish out who aided and abetted him. As for the culprit (Odiaero), I think he's more foolish than crooked. How can you be given such grace and still intend playing people on the net with the whole world following

Some people are simply sick.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sisebuto send me an email.
Ifyalways@gmail.com

Odiaero,for the very last time,contact Anthonio and pay up. angry

5 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by fxisreal: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
this guy odiaro must be a comedian, trading for Chinese investors who are you fooling. if you don't know let me tell you Chinese traders are must successful traders in forex world. go to any forex context to confirm this chines traders always win most of the Forex contest. why would those investor left the experience one in their country to choice gamble guy.

you better shut up your big mouth and pay SISEBUTO before you put yourself in big trouble.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
@anthonio, what is the code ?

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
jay bee:
That is the koko.
Over 8 million naira obtained fraudulently and he is still yarning opaks.

Abeg if una need money to expedite this ish make una talk am here and am ready to contribute.

i don't understand the dialogue in the first place - odiaero is a rogue. all the fake documents including his photograph and data should be faxed to EFCC. odiaero is just buying time to run away with this back and forth discussion. postpone this dialogue till he is in the police net - he can explain himself there.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
The Odiaero boy is so damn cheeky! What effrontery! Defrauding others and then going on like the world can wait for you. My dear, you are playing with fire. I pray you are caught, then we shall see who laughs last!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2013
@sisebuto, cool.
Now, you've got a mail.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifyalways: @sisebuto, cool.
Now, you've got a mail.

See codes cheesy wink
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
ol boy.
2013, Year of The Scammer
Odiaero got balls the size of grapefruits though, lol.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by obowunmi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
people still get scammed in 2013?? Una never open eye abi.... stop dulling. cry cry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2013
when is FBI going to pick up that billygoato'naire.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sisebuto: I tried to contact with Jani, but I didnt get him. He has a lot of economics problems because Nicodemus crashed him. Maybe he hasnt Internet or Telephone. I cant accept the payment by Jani. In this moment, Jani is appart of this issue and the only way is Nicodemus pay to me directly. If Jani contact with me and give me the solution, I will inform here.
As it is now,don't agree to that re-payment through Jani Plans.
A lot of things could go wrong . . . lipsrsealed
If Odi wants to refund,let him refund you directly

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
ifyalways: As it is now,don't agree to that re-payment through Jani Plans.
A lot of things could go wrong . . . lipsrsealed
If Odi wants to refund,let him refund you directly
the question is is he trying to refund soon?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
No, he's not trying to refund anything. If you ask me, the guy has no plans whatsoever to refund what he stole. He's a thief, and should be treated like one. SMH. This guy's arrogance will be his downfall!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Transfer aided by Oceanic Bank of Nigeria!!

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
surveyProf: Transfer aided by Oceanic Bank of Nigeria!!
is this one genuine?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
This document is false. He sent tous saying all was done. Is a new one proof how he works
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
erniok:
is this one genuine?

No forged document, he typed it himself, just to impress his victim, that he has such monies to transfered to a client in Europe (Sloviakia)
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sisebuto: This document is false. He sent tous saying all was done. Is a new one proof how he works

Yes it is false, he doctored it himself!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
surveyProf:

No forged document, he typed it himself, just to impress his victim, that he has such monies to transfered to a client in Europe (Sloviakia)
you are right prof as i did not study it before asking. no one types swift transfer document.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013

And this dude thinks he can deceive everyone? still coming online to say zilch! yeye dey smell.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
honeric01:

And this dude thinks he can deceive everyone? still coming online to say zilch! yeye dey smell.

I wish this page can make front page!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
surveyProf:

Mail Admin.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
surveyProf:

contact the mod of this section. Done before though.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
honeric01:

contact the mod of this section. Done before though.

okay...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Is there even still such a bank as Oceanic bank?

Maybe before the merger with Ecobank. Now maybe the same inside helper is in Ecobank.

The sad thing is that sometimes, bank workers don't even know what their family members and associates do with their own access to bank documents. Maybe the insider doesn't even know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.