Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (23320 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Amazondepth(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
AHMED MUSA-for interpreting the role of the true false seven!dat Aboki na sellout
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dapizy02(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Commentators
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by folahann(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
St. Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chidooh1: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
ref
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by countryfirst: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
If not MOSES who else
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by henry247(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efe ambrose all d way.d midfield died but efe singlehandedly brought it back to life.mikel z a misfit
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Hotdiamond(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
HOLY MOSES
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
My own na MEN!
Victor Moses
Victor enyeama
Victor Mo
Victor Enyi
Vic Mo
Vic Enyi kiss kiss

The rest na wash! undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by alphaconde(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
The book of stephen 3 vs 3-6 and moses proclaimed to the people The God that delivered us from the ethiopians will defend us in the presence of the ivorians. 4 and after the fifth day after noon before nightfall it came to pass that the nigerians defeated the ivorians. 5 The king of the nigerians one King Jonathan danced naked in Celebration at a place called the eagles square near his palace.6 and the lord blessed them amongst the football race of african.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by vandarsar(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vincent practically had no influence on the bearing of the game apart from that one save which of course is his job. He never coordinate and command his box very well and that's why its was easy for the Ethiopians to penetrate deep into the Nigerian defense. Giving he has little or nothing to do in the game and he's the captain on the night, I would have expected him to bring more to the table, e.g Play one of the 2 spot kicks. We were just being lucky with Moses getting away with those 2 poor penalties.

My man of the match has got to be Mba..... Silent worker,breaks down many attach in the middle he probably had more shot at goal than all the eagles front line put together.

Its my opinion though cause I don't want verbal attach from Nairalanders.

Vision2045: After two draws in there first 2 matches at the AFCON 2013..Nigeria super Eagles pick their 1st 3points and also gain a spot in the last 8...
Two penalties won and converted by Nigerian player Victor- moses, gave nigeria the edge..
So nairalanders in your own opinion who do you think save the day for Nigeria?..
Mine is Goal-keeper VINCENT ENYEMA...
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ignis: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enyeama indeed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Upright750: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mine is Enyama is the man of the match, very hard for a goal keeper to save such hard heading ball that going direct to the goal post. up enyama oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by austeenluv(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
my man of d match is SAVIOUR VICTOR MOSES
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by countryfirst: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
But frankly speaking this ref favour us
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by anitank(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
ENYIAMA jooorr
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by oboy3(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ehen,now are we free to Eat our ogbono,ewedu and okro?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Super1759: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
please how did the aboki gworo, musa get a shirt in super eagles?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
the 'israelites' ,sory, the super chickens,sory,the super eagles? were wallowing in 'egypt', sory, south africa, until Moses came to deliver them from 'Pharaoh', sory,AFCON n referees....
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dandadee: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
victor ikpeba!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by COUNTERFORCE(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enyeama all the way!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by vandarsar(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
No he was simply doing his job. The first PK was probably more of a dive, but he couldn't have seen it from his angle.

Did you know the yellow card he was issue our boys could have counted against them if the play had stayed 0:0 in both Nelspruit and Rustenburg? CAF with her ever changing rules said they would have visited the fair play table first before considering the tossing of coins had we accrued same point and goals as the Zambians, Meanwhile you and I know who would have won on the basis of fair play, considering we had about 9 yellow card and 1 red card to Zambians 6 or 7 yellow cards with no red!

countryfirst: But frankly speaking this ref favour us
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Tonyblinky(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Goodluck jonathan
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by daylae(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victory(victor) Moses but penalties NO
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Orikinla(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
icon aus: enyema!

Na him biko!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by segunsd: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
MAN OF THE MATCH 4ME na enyeama and moses,if no be dis two guys i for no win my £750 dis night.i wil be smiling to my bank by 2moro...hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by vanstanzy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
*DISAPPIONTED!*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by danjalingo: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD
why,bc his name is Musa?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by RexioKlasik(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victor Moses al d way..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by vision2050: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
Top:Ambrose
flop: mallam Musa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victor Moses. Albeit he only stepped up his game at the dying embers of the match. Enyeama, Ambrose and Mikel were relatively good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asuquo Ekpe Is Dead (He Scored Nigeria's First Nations Cup Goal) / Ogenyi Onazi Playing Piano After Splashing Money At His Family Thanksgiving / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.