Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (23322 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by alpamo6: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD

LOL
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by instaforexngr(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
My man of the man award goes to:
Patience Ebele Jonathan
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Mospring(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
muchyblink: Enyeama tried yes but moses is d man even witout d penalty
Victor Moses ma name sake! buh Enyeama was xo keen on his post also!.... dereby helpn us avert dat late goal scenario again!:..! tnx Fans
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na RASHIDI YEKINI coz he held a closed door meeting wt Papa God while d match last
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Imoobot(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
YOBO
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Kokopos(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Kokopos: Attahiru Jega don conclude the result o and he said this is not PDP connection o. Below na the result.
VICTOR MOSES: 50 Votes

ENYEMA: 31 Votes

REFREE: 10 Votes

EFE AMBROSE: 6 Votes

GOOD LUCK: 3 Votes

KESHI: 2 Votes

MUSA: 2 Votes

MBA: 2 Votes

KEEPER SISAY: 2 Votes

LINESMAN: 1 Vote

MIKEL: 1 Vote

ETHIOPIAN STRIKER SALIHON: 1 Vote

YOBO: 1 Vote

COMMENTATORS: 1 Vote

GOD: 1 Vote

HERBALIST: 1 Vote

CHELSEA: 1 Vote

NIGERIA: 1 Vote

I Prof. Attahiru Jega with the power given to me by Nairalanders as the INEC chairman the best player of the match is NIGERIA with 1 Vote aaaa I mean with 1,000 Votes (PDP)

I dey smile to the bank with #3,500,000,000. Thanks to the party wey sabi (PDP)
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Greatken007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
MUSA and OGUDE
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by econome(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin The Referee
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Reference(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Area Boy: mine is sanni keita......he rilly did a gud job by playin d ball out of d box 18. But steve kelechi shld av start him earlier on

Hmm. Better take a taxi rather than drive home. Ma 2 cents.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
instaforex ngr: My man of the man award goes to:
Patience Ebele Jonathan
can sh run?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
flinspiero: Guy if u no get beta tin to talk,abeg go sleep or u fit go look bush.which Govt officials dey read ur stup.id post u tink say them no get work?abi na govt.official dey select players for S.E?

Ur eyes are so closed to Nigerian politics! If u do not kw, then kw it now. Some Govt officials influence selection of players! Aside 4rm mikel,enyama n moses, don't we hv better players than dez players? Meanwhile, we hv some Govt spies on Nairaland. Ask doz in d politics section, they'll tell u. Beliv it or not, we don't hv a better squad! Keshi will neva tell u they were influenced politically because he wnts 2keep his shaky job! Beliv am or not, dem dey read ur post!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by normaljenny(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
The man of the match is Phillip Osondu
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by donlilsam(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
musa :Dmusa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Acecube(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
austushi1: Shey na man of d match una supose dey talk, abi na how we go take win ivory coast? Mtcheewwwwwww! Na team una carry so?
And come sunday.. This dude will be shouting '' goal, i said it '' grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chenchin: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Issa Hayatou... Spotted directly from d VIP stand....LWTMD
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by jude33084(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Naija still dεy learn wink

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sirugos(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
Kokopos: Attahiru Jega don conclude the result o and he said this is not PDP connection o. Below na the result.
VICTOR MOSES: 50 Votes

ENYEMA: 31 Votes

REFREE: 10 Votes

EFE AMBROSE: 6 Votes

GOOD LUCK: 3 Votes

KESHI: 2 Votes

MUSA: 2 Votes

MBA: 2 Votes

KEEPER SISAY: 2 Votes

LINESMAN: 1 Vote

MIKEL: 1 Vote

ETHIOPIAN STRIKER SALIHON: 1 Vote

YOBO: 1 Vote

COMMENTATORS: 1 Vote

GOD: 1 Vote

HERBALIST: 1 Vote

CHELSEA: 1 Vote

NIGERIA: 1 Vote

I Prof. Attahiru Jega with the power given to me by Nairalanders as the INEC chairman the best player of the match is NIGERIA with 1 Vote aaaa I mean with 1,000 Votes (PDP)
sign of ganja
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by EmekaDopa(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
For me Enyeama is d man, den Victor Moses..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by pekelepekele(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ethopians are demons my God that nodding after our first penalty thank God for Nigerian pastors prayers they prayed seriously after collecting members tights last Sunday
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by batstan(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Reference:

Hmm. Better take a taxi rather than drive home. Ma 2 cents.
that's if he'll remember his den.....better he clears the table and beg the bartender to crash.......overall taye taiwo is d man of d match....hehehehehe
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kundul: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Myn is akpors ooh sorry I mean yobo.kikikiki

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Dawdy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
the man of the match is Enyeama. others are kids of the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by atanasofberry(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Moses is my man
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Acecube(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Good thing we won. I Just can't imagine what this forum would have looked like had it been the other way round.

Good game, was impressed with the way our midfield and defense linked. But truth be told, we are yet to create enough chances for the attackers

Too bad we'll be missing fengor( naija's gattuso) in our next match.

As for the man of the match '' they all deserve it '' but moses n enyeama were most deserving.

Btw Mba brought something new to the team, as for musa he had better spray his hair black
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by paulalaebonet: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
muchyblink: Enyeama tried yes but moses is d man even witout d penalty
VINCENT MAN
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by derbypiero(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
onye amuma moses 2 vs 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by adebiyikayode5: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=Vision2045]After two draws in there first 2 matches at the AFCON 2013..Nigeria super Eagles pick their 1st 3points and also gain a spot in the last 8...
Two penalties won and converted by Nigerian player Victor- moses, gave nigeria the edge..
So nairalanders in your own opinion who do you think save the day for Nigeria?..
Mine is Goal-keeper VINCENT ENYEMA...
[victor moses]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chucky234(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD
I am the colour applied to his hair turned into a soccer comedian instead of a sensible footballer,somebody has to rub charcoal on hair before he step into the field for our next game oooo
LWKMD
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by arki(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
toria1980:

am sure u didnt watch d match grin
Na face she dey watch no be d match
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ismhab(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Goatluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by stealvyn(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2013
Victor Moses is Τ̲̣̣̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ man of Τ̲̣̣̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by arki(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2013
chucky234: I am the colour applied to his hair turned into a soccer comedian instead of a sensible footballer,somebody has to rub charcoal on hair before he step into the field for our next game oooo
LWKMD
i think i nw believe dat some hair style plays an important role in d demeanor and d input of naija SE. Take a close luk @ musa's hair style and judge d now musa with d then musa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Playing Piano After Splashing Money At His Family Thanksgiving / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad / Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.