Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? (659 Views)

How To Use Your Android?blackberry Phone As A Wireless Hotspot/router Part 1 / Turn Your Smartphone Into A Wireless Router In 5mins / The Black Berry Craze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? by jovie50: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2013
Hello tech geeks in the house! I tried connecting my wi-fi( W-lan) on my BB curve 8520 to a cyber cafe, the connection was successful. But it generated a code(about 8-digits) and asking me to input the code into my wireless router, but i don't understand what it means! Pls i need ur help out there. How do i go about that? Pls, a step by step guide will be greatly appreciated!
Re: How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? by Rollingbiz: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2013
I have one wireless reouter for sale it is new if you need it contact me Asap

Re: How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? by jovie50: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Rollingbiz: I have one wireless reouter for sale it is new if you need it contact me Asap
Hw can I trust u?
Re: How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? by walcolm(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2013
jovie50: Hello tech geeks in the house! I tried connecting my wi-fi( W-lan) on my BB curve 8520 to a cyber cafe, the connection was successful. But it generated a code(about 8-digits) and asking me to input the code into my wireless router, but i don't understand what it means! Pls i need ur help out there. How do i go about that? Pls, a step by step guide will be greatly appreciated!

have u tried to connect to another Wifi Hotspot with your blackberry?

ordinarily, when you connect to a wifi, your BB should not be the one generating a code. that only happens when you are trying to activate wireless hotspot on your BB for other devices to connect and use data via your BB
Re: How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? by beneff(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2013
walcolm:

ordinarily, when you connect to a wifi, your BB should not be the one generating a code. that only happens when you are trying to activate wireless hotspot on your BB for other devices to connect and use data via your BB
you have said it all.
Re: How/where Can I Get A Wireless Router For My Black Berry Phone? by jovie50: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
walcolm:

dat's true, pls i would love if u could guide me on how to connect my BB WIFI to browse easily on it, i av been connecting to a cyber cafe near to my home, but i don't know how to make it browse with my BB, pls ur fast reply will be really appreciated!!!

(1) (Reply)

BBM (blackberry Messenger) Coming To Andoid And iOS / NOKIA 311 / ***your Best Of Android Apps***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.