Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By (752 Views)

Open Heavens Devotional, 2016. / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By by leffects(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2013
RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 THE ANOINTING COMPARED By Pastor E. A. Adeboye

Memorise: "
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father"

John 14:12
Read: 2Kings 13:20-21

Bible in one year: Deuteronomy 7-9

Prayer point: Father, release your new anointing upon Your church all over the world so that we can truly and powerfully represent You wherever we are

The difference between the old and the new anointing is that the new anointing begins where the old ends. Prior to the events of 2 Kings 2:9-12, Elisha hardly did anything supernatural; he was only serving his master. But after Elijah left the scene, the story changed. Similarly, it was after Moses died that the Lord commissioned Joshua to ........ http://earlydigest..com/
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By by Bolt2011(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2013
Thanks bro, its like you knew what I needed this morning. Starting my day on a better mood now cool

1 Like

Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By by leffects(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2013
you are welcome brother, pls don't for get to share with your friends as well.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Poems / Becos Of Choir Master, 2 Choristers Cut Younger Colleague With Blade On D Face / Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.