Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26410 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.
Please contribute, someone else might just benefit from your comment.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2014
You mean hypnosis? Song and dance induced ecstasy?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2014
I have not experienced it, but a cousin of mine who used to be a "Thomas" said when he experienced it, he felt dizzy, like someone about to sleep, then he went blank, I mean like he fell asleep, after sometime he regained consciousness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MabraO: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
God forbid make I fall under anointing
For wot na

I made FP
The Lord is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Mimienudles(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2014
I have once. I know our pastor lay his hand on my forehead, I don't know what hapened after that but when I got up, I realized I was actualy crying

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
For where
That moment you fall from excitement of everybody is falling, so let me fall... You roll on the floor, then close your eyes in shame wondering how u will stand up in a "spiritual" manner grin
The clock is ticking, you are still on the floor, "oh, God how do i stand up now and face everybody"
"Chai!!!, Why i fall sef undecided"

You just feel like hanging urself for embarrassing urself so cheaply.

Observation: it's ladies that mostly fall and i noticed it is usually the same set of ladies. angry

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Kajiang02(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
I never fall yet. Maybe my Juju never advance reach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dux01: it is because women
are more submissive to
power.some men think it is
somehow humilating to fall.it
is because we don't know
how big God is.
This^^^comment is the most sillly on this thread. So what does the falling signify, humility or adoration to God?

Most women/ladies have turned it into their business to fall cos they tremble before their pastors, they are ecstatic when their pastor or a "man of God" is involved. You will see women who have no respect for their husbands at home, always kneeling before Daddy in the Lord.
God's power does not need our patriotism before it is real.

Men dont fall cos they dont pretend and i respect such men. If u like fall every sunday service cos u want to show u fear God na u sabi.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Jayne2014(f): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Never fallen under anointing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by nickz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fall bawo angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by dammyjay93(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by sirjohnson(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes, Once
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rara o
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kbshow100(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm here to read comments

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by johnshagb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
No. I believe a lot of the 'falling' is induced by the hypnotic rhythm of the songs and some expert men of God.
Check Benny hinn's interview on youtube, he couldn't even debunk the claim that people get healed by what scientists called placebo effects.

If you need a link holla.

Note : I'm a Christian

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by frankels(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Una try oo... Even d day d pastor push me, I no still fall.
But it's amazing how other people do fall even from pastor yawning undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ayusco85(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have once fallen under the annointing.................

Guess what happened? Well my fone rang and I picked the call and told the caller I was under the annointing. Pls call me back later

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Davijunson: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
I be Camera man, I no dey fall under anointing... grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by defendedvictim(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.
heheeee..funny.
Reminds me of a tym I attended one church n d pastor wz laying hands on everyone. People were jst falling anyhow but I didn't. Wen d pastor had finished laying hands on everyone, few of us were still standing. He laid hands on those of us still standing again; some others fell buh I and 3 others didn't. At dat point, I wz determined to be the last man standing. He lay hands on 4 of us again...I n one other guy didn't fall. na so d pastor call other pastors, dat dey Shud lay hands on us; mehn, twas kinda embarrassing, I jst had to fall so dat dey wil leave me alone. I stood up almost immediately anyway.
In anode instance tho, I fell n didn't knw wat hpnd..#story for anoda day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by lokito: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense

203 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

Lwkmdfh . I doubt if one Pastor fit make me feel dat way, I prefer u pray quietly n let everyone go home in peace n not cause confussion for ppl to start suspecting one another all cause of so called anointing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by iheanyi40(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014

gringrin
U try if na me I no go fall joor cnt fake ett d pastor go tire sef
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014

Hahaha them for label you mami water at once.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Samiceman: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
I doubt if such a thing exists. I have been a church goer my entire life and it seems only a group of people fall under the said anointing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Chillext(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
What is Annointing?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by pweetyholly(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014

diz rilli got me laughing

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by iheanyi40(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
deceived asin how ?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by freeman500: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Davijunson: I be Camera man, I no dey fall under anointing... grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by mumumugu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday / My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.