Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Registration Of Business Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registration Of Business Name (622 Views)

MTN Begins Re-registration Of All Nigeria Customers / How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Of Business Name by hamrad(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2013
Good day to you all, i want to register my business name and i will like you people to tell me the procedure and the cost. Thank you.
Re: Registration Of Business Name by yspid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
call dis line i can help out.08083875144
Re: Registration Of Business Name by PasNet: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello OP,

Why not walk to CAC (corporate affairs commission) office and do your reg there yourself, there are agents around who will help you do it at a cost If you know you can not go thru the stress. But let me hint you, do you know you can go to some other states asides all this 'combusted' states to do the reg. Stress free. All you need is the business name. Shikena!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PARTNERS NEEDED. ASAP!!! For A Lucrative Deal. / You Got Idea. He Got Capital. Lets Do BIZ / How To Troubleshoot A Faulty House Wiring Yourself!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.