Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide (1366 Views)

Pictures From The 20th-Year Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ / PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ / Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by Kunlecelica(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2013
PREDICTIONS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR 2013 THROUGH HIS ANOINTED PROPHET DR ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE,FOUNDER,CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST WORLDWIDE,KM 7,NEW IFE ROAD,IBADAN .

Proverbially 2013 is a year “where the lion will roar but no sound will come out and the crown will be taken from its head. the fish will have no water to swim in, the thin cow will feed on the fat cow and chickens will feed on each other”
Things have fallen apart and the centre cannot hold again. 2013 is a year of vengeance says the lord.
You will hear about great incidents and occurrences this year unless there are serious prayers to minimize them. Nigeria to be or not to be, 2015 will be a year of great crisis which could lead to disintegration of Nigeria. Numbers 35:33 “Do not pollute the land where you are. Nigeria has been polluted with the blood of the innocent and the land is crying out.
Let every one read and pray with psalm 23 before sleeping and when going out.
Your watchword this year should be Ps 27 vs. 1 “the Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear”?
Nigeria
1. This is a year to move closer to God and wait on him. If people worship the Lord with devotion and in sincerity there is a bountiful harvest of blessings for such people. Move nearer to God to avert the grave occurrences which will take place in 2013.
2. A revered king in Osun state should pray against a disease of the lungs which may lead to his death.
3 .Let us pray against crisis and occurrences in Northwestern and North Central parts of Nigeria which may destabilize Nigeria.
4. Let us pray against the deaths of prominent Nigerians which may be greater than that of 2012
5. This is a year of vengeance says the Lord. Many leaders (Religious, traditional, political, judicial, economic) who are in the occult will be swept away. They will be disgraced
6. There will be serious crisis within the political parties in Nigeria
7. More evil secrets will be exposed this year.
8. Let us pray against death of youths in the country.
9. Let us pray against fire incidents especially in farms, vehicles and offices.
10. Let us pray against blood spills in Nigeria and globally.
11. Occurrences of greater dimension than 2012 will continue in Nigeria and globally from 2013 through 2015 unless serious prayers are offered to minimize the effect.
12. There will be great exposure of secrets of law enforcement and security agencies both in Nigeria and globally. Many officers have betrayed their agencies and their nations.
13. Do not eat food or drink anything whose source is unknown to you. This is one of the three mediums which the kingdom of Satan wants to use to cause havoc.
Men, do not have sexual relations with strange women. This may lead to strange illnesses which will defy all medical treatments
Women, do not be attracted by worldly goods from men especially the prominent ones this may lead to incurable diseases which will defy medical solution

WORLD
1. There will be no end to the crisis in the world as one crisis is being ended another will erupt, as one deadly group is vanquished another deadlier one will take its place. This is caused by the evil spiritual pollution of the atmosphere which is now greatly troubling the world. The 1000 years cycle of the occult has been broken and it is disturbing the world leading to uncontrollable crisis
2. There will be incidents/occurrences in India, Asian countries and Malawi both natural and train disasters unless prayers are offered to avert them.
3. There will be exposure of secrets in Afghanistan
4. Advanced countries will have serious crisis this could only be minimized by prayers.
5. A famous soccer star may pass away if prayers are not offered on his behalf
6. There will be serious breaches in the security network of advanced countries

He/she who has ears let him/her listen to what the Lord has uttered.You will know it is the Lord’s mouth that uttered this when the manifestations begin to take place, Hosanna
Let all Religious leaders both Islamic and Christians come together to interceed for the Nigeria and the world to avert and minimize the effect of this occurrences. To be sincere some occurences cannot be averted but only minimized because there is a spiritual revolution going on says the Lord.

HOW TO AVERT THE LOOMING CRISIS IN NIGERIA

1. The political class should reduce their financial earnings significantly, they should not be arrogant and should watch their utterances. Let their aides earn salaries based on the minimum wage scale because they are all on national service for the nation.

2. There must be creation of productive jobs for the populace.

3. Let there be sound judgments in our courts of law and panels of inquiry set up around the country.

4. Put the right people in the right positions in the country.

5. There must be good road networks to prevent loss of lives through accidents.

6. Let there be stable power supply in Nigeria

7. Let the truth prevail at all times in all cases.

8. Governance should not be seen as a do or die affair. Democracy in the real sense must thrive.

9. Let every leader (Political, traditional, judicial, religious, and economic) who are oppressive and corrupt turn from their old ways and walk in the righteous path.

10. Let those who are found guilty of corruption and other vices be brought to judgment quickly and as they rightly deserve.

11. Let there be a strict line of authority. Let the leaders and followers know their individual positions.

12. Let everyone turn back to God as the solution to our problems

If these guidelines are strictly adhered to there will be peace, stability, prosperity and joy in Nigeria. All this looming crisis and occurrences will be avoided.

Formation Of Spiritual Council Is The Solution To Nigeria’ Crisis
Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth. It is a nation gifted with both human and natural resources. Countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, India, South Korea, and China are closing the gap between third world countries and industrialized nations. They are now producers and exporters of different goods and are enjoying economic prosperity. In the 70s Malaysia came to our nation to collect oil palm seedlings today they are the largest producers and exporters of oil palm seedlings in the world. Nigeria has been having economic crisis since the 1980s.All our viable economic products have gone down the drain especially from the agricultural sector, cocoa, oil palm, groundnut, cashew, millet, sorghum, maize, cassava. Items we used to export in large quantities and generate revenue for the country have been neglected since the discovery of the black gold” Crude oil”. Nigeria has also lost so much income and revenue in the petroleum sector through corrupt practices. Nigerian leaders, despite having petroleum resources at their disposal, have added little value to the life of its citizenry. From the 70s till date the government had introduced different policies and programmes such as Green revolution, Operation feed the nation, National Youth Service Scheme, Mamser, Better life for rural women and recently Monetisation Policy, Minimum Wage Policy, Cashless Policy, Deregulation of the petroleum sector.
Nigerian government, both civilian and military have failed the nation and drawn the nation backwards from attaining economic prosperity like other countries in its category in the 60s and 70s.Nigeria had some good policies but many of them were not well implemented. It is also a known fact that some policies were not beneficial to the masses. Nigerian leaders have failed its citizenry from the academia, traditional, judicial, political and religious leadership. They have failed to provide the right direction and purposeful leadership. Agitations for a sovereign national conference, Resource control and state police are the song on the lips of everyone young and old. What can be achieved from all these agitations? Nothing positive will emanate from it because it is this same leaders that will represent us in such conferences. Nigeria is in deep crisis at the moment, politically, economically, socially, security wise and developmentally. Ronald .W .Reagan, the 44th president of the United States of America, said in his inaugural address that “Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem”. If Government is the main problem in Nigeria what then is the solution to the crisis of the nation? What is the spiritual dimension to these problems? There is a missing spiritual link. We must go back to our source which is God Almighty. Nigeria as a nation needs to commune with God to seek his guidance in piloting our affairs. In the bible Israel as a nation faced different crisis and they never got a solution until they turned to God. Citing different examples from the Bible in Exodus chapters 15, 16, 17 there was no food to eat and no water to drink for millions of Israelites in the desert .Moses the leader turned to God when the people complained bitterly and God provided manna, meat (quail) and water for the nation. In the book of Genesis 41 vs.25-57 in the land of Egypt Joseph served as the spiritual link between the nation and God. They were able to deal effectively with the crisis which faced them and they provide relief for other nations that came to seek help from them. The spiritual council must comprise of twenty-four members only, twelve each from the Islamic and Christian faith.These members must not be prominent religious leaders and must only be given sitting allowances.They must be prophets who are able to speak the truth to the leaders at anytime.They must only speak what they hear without fear or favour.This should be replicated at the state and local government levels.Any policy or programme of the government should be forwarded to the council who will seek the guidance of God on such a policy before it would be implemented.It is only then that the aims and objectives of the millennium development goals can be realized and the Nigerian nation can achieve development in all forms. The challenges of poverty, hunger, corruption, insecurity, unemployment, low agricultural productivity and inadequate power generation will be surmounted.If the spiritual council is implemented according to the dictates of God these challenges will be minimized within a year.

MORE MESSAGES FROM THE LORD TO THE RULING CLASS IN NIGERIA

The Lord Almighty has sent a message to the leaders of Nigeria.To all political, judicial, economic, traditional and religious leaders who have refused to heed the warnings of the Lord.All corrupt, oppressive and ungodly leaders will be swept away. All these leaders who are in the occult will face the wrath of God.The Lord likened these leaders to the people of Noah’s, Jeremiah’s and Ezekiel’s generation who refused to listen to the words of the Lord.

Hear,O leaders the message of the Lord.

NUMBERS 35:33 “Do not pollute the land where you are.Nigeria has been polluted with the blood of the innocent and the land is crying out
Jer 50: 6 “my people are a lost sheep abandoned by their shepherds”
Ezekiel 34 : 2-10 “ the nation’s leaders are like shepherds taking care of the Lord’s sheep ( citizens) but I condemn these leaders. I, the Lord God, say you, shepherds of the nation doomed! You take care of yourselves while ignoring my sheep. You drink their milk and use their wools to make your cloths. Then you bather the best ones for food but you don’t take care of the flock. You have neither protected the weak ones nor healed the sick or bandaged those that get hurt. You let them wander off and never looked for those that got lost. You are cruel and mean to my sheep. They strayed in every direction and because there was no shepherd to watch them, they were attacked and eaten by wild animals. Now listen to what I, the loving Lord, am saying to you shepherds. My sheep have been attacked and eaten by wild animals, because you refused to watch them. You never went looking for the lost ones and you fed yourselves without feeding my sheep. So I the Lord will punish you. I will rescue my sheep from you and never let you be their shepherd again or butcher them for food. I, the Lord, have spoken.
Jer 25 : 34 “ the Lord’s people are his flock and you leaders are the shepherds but now it’s your turn to be butchered like sheep you will shatter like fine pottery dropped on the floor, you will cry and mourn. You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide”
Jer 4:11-14 “I, the Lord, am sending a windstorm from the desert, not a welcome breeze; it will sweep you away as a punishment for your sins.
Genesis 7 vs. 18-24”the waters rose and increased greatly on the earth,every living thing was wiped out in this regard all corrupt, oppressive and occultist leaders”.
Only Noah was left and those with him in the ark” the improvised and oppressed people of Nigeria. This is what the Lord did in the past, the spiritual revolution he promised in the time of Noah.
Gen 8 vs. 1” But God remembered Noah, God will remember all the oppressed people of Nigeria”.
Gen 8 vs. 20 “ Noah sacrificed burnt offerings to the Lord ,let us remember to give praise and honour to the Lord for his goodness and mercy on the populace in spite of the tribulations and challenges.
Hosea 6:45 “Leaders of the nation what can I, the Lord do with you? Your love for the Lord and justice disappears more quickly than mist or dew at sunrise when you reach the positions of power and authority. That is why I will slaughter you with the words of my prophets”

To the oppressed people of Nigeria this is the message from the Lord from the book of Malachi 3 vs. 14-18” you have said it is futile to serve God.

What did we gain in carrying out his requirements; but now we call the arrogant blessed, certainly evildoers prosper and even those who challenge God escape.
Then those whose feared the Lord talked with each other and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honoured his name. They will be mine says the Lord Almighty in the day when I make up my treasured possession. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not”.
Hear this message those who serve the Lord from the Malachi 4 vs 1-3”surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will stubble and that day that is coming will set them on fire says the Lord Almighty; not a root or branch will be left to them; but for you who revere my name the sun of righteousness will rise with healing on its wings and you will leap out like calves released from the stall; then you will trample down the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I do these things says the Lord Almighty”.
The message has been given to see if you will repent and fulfill the oaths you swore before the people and the Lord. There is still time for sincere reformation.

Failure to abide with the directives of God leads to great consequences. Amos 3:7:8 “whatever the Lord God plans to do, he tells his servants the prophets. Everyone in terrified when a lion roars and so is the voice of God. Leaders of the nation listen to the voice of God”.

Re: 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by OmoAlata(f): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kunlecelica: PREDICTIONS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR 2013 THROUGH HIS ANOINTED PROPHET DR ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE,FOUNDER,CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST WORLDWIDE,KM 7,NEW IFE ROAD,IBADAN .

Never heard of this church before wink
Re: 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by God2man(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kunlecelica: PREDICTIONS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR 2013 THROUGH HIS ANOINTED PROPHET DR ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE,FOUNDER,CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST WORLDWIDE,KM 7,NEW IFE ROAD,IBADAN .
PROVERBIALLY 2013 IS A YEAR “WHERE THE LION WILL ROAR BUT NO SOUND WILL COME OUT AND THE CROWN WILL BE TAKEN FROM ITS HEAD.THE FISH WILL HAVE NO WATER TO SWIM IN,THE THIN COW WILL FEED ON THE FAT COW AND CHICKENS WILL FEED ON EACH OTHER”
THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART AND THE CENTRE CANNOT HOLD AGAIN. 2013 IS A YEAR OF VENGEANCE SAYS THE LORD.
YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT GREAT INCIDENTS AND OCCURRENCES THIS YEAR UNLESS THERE IS SERIOUS PRAYERS TO MINIMIZE THEM. NIGERIA TO BE OR NOT TO BE. 2015 WILL BE A YEAR OF GREAT CRISIS WHICH COULD LEAD TO DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA. NUMBERS 35:33 “DO NOT POLLUTE THE LAND WHERE YOU ARE. NIGERIA HAS BEEN POLLUTED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT AND THE LAND IS CRYING OUT.
LET EVERY ONE READ AND PRAY WITH PSALM 23 BEFORE SLEEPING AND WHEN GOING OUT.
YOUR WATCHWORD THIS YEAR SHOULD BE PS 27 VS 1 “THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND SALVATION, WHOM SHALL I FEAR”?
NIGERIA
1. THIS IS A YEAR TO MOVE CLOSER TO GOD AND WAIT ON HIM.IF PEOPLE WORSHIP THE LORD WITH DEVOTION AND IN SINCERITY THERE IS A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST OF BLESSINGS FOR SUCH PEOPLE.MOVE NEARER TO GOD TO AVERT THE GRAVE OCCURRENCES WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE IN 2013.
2. A REVERED KING IN OSUN STATE SHOULD PRAY AGAINST A DISEASE OF THE LUNGS WHICH MAY LEAD TO HIS DEATH.
3 .LET US PRAY AGAINST CRISIS AND OCCURRENCES IN NORTHWESTERN AND NORTH CENTRAL PARTS OF NIGERIA WHICH MAY DESTABILIZE NIGERIA.
4. LET US PRAY AGAINST THE DEATHS OF PROMINENT NIGERIANS WHICH MAY BE GREATER THAN THAT OF 2012
5. THIS IS A YEAR OF VENGEANCE SAYS THE LORD.MANY LEADERS (RELIGIOUS, TRADITIONAL, POLITICAL, JUDICIAL, ECONOMIC) WHO ARE IN THE OCCULT WILL BE SWEPT AWAY.THEY WILL BE DISGRACED
6. THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CRISIS WITHIN THE POLITICAL PARTIES IN NIGERIA
7. MORE EVIL SECRETS WILL BE EXPOSED THIS YEAR.
8. LET US PRAY AGAINST DEATH OF YOUTHS IN THE COUNTRY.
9. LET US PRAY AGAINST FIRE INCIDENTS ESPECIALLY IN FARMS, VEHICLES AND OFFICES.
10. LET US PRAY AGAINST BLOOD SPILLS IN NIGERIA AND GLOBALLY.
11. OCCURRENCES OF GREATER DIMENSION THAN 2012 WILL CONTINUE IN NIGERIA AND GLOBALLY FROM 2013 THROUGH 2015 UNLESS SERIOUS PRAYERS ARE OFFERED TO MINIMISE THE EFFECT.
12. THERE WILL BE GREAT EXPOSURE OF SECRETS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SECURITY AGENCIES BOTH IN NIGERIA AND GLOBALLY. MANY OFFICERS HAVE BETRAYED THEIR AGENCIES AND THEIR NATIONS.
13. DO NOT EAT FOOD OR DRINK ANYTHING WHOSE SOURCE IS UNKNOWN TO YOU.THIS IS ONE OF THE THREE MEDIUMS WHICH THE KINGDOM OF SATAN WANTS TO USE TO CAUSE HAVOC.
MEN, DO NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH STRANGE WOMEN.THIS MAY LEAD TO STRANGE ILLNESSES WHICH WILL DEFY ALL MEDICAL TREATMENTS
WOMEN, DO NOT BE ATTRACTED BY WORLDLY GOODS FROM MEN ESPECIALLY THE PROMINENT ONES THIS MAY LEAD TO INCURABLE DISEASES WHICH WILL DEFY MEDICAL SOLUTION
GLOBAL WORLD
1. THERE WILL BE NO END TO THE CRISIS IN THE WORLD AS ONE CRISIS IS BEING ENDED ANOTHER WILL ERUPT, AS ONE DEADLY GROUP IS VANQUISHED ANOTHER DEADLIER ONE WILL TAKE ITS PLACE.THIS IS CAUSED BY THE EVIL SPIRITUAL POLLUTION OF THE ATMOSPHERE WHICH IS NO GREATLY TROUBLING THE GLOBAL WORLD.THE 1000 YEARS CYCLE OF THE OCCULT HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT IS DISTURBING THE WORLD LEADING TO UNCONTROLLABLE CRISIS
2. THERE WILL BE INCIDENTS/OCCURRENCES IN INDIA, ASIAN COUNTRIES AND MALAWI BOTH NATURAL AND TRAIN DISASTERS UNLESS PRAYERS ARE OFFERED TO AVERT THEM.
3.. THERE WILL BE EXPOSURE OF SECRETS IN AFGHANISTAN
4.. ADVANCED COUNTRIES WILL HAVE SERIOUS CRISIS THIS COULD ONLY BE MINIMIZED BY PRAYERS.
5. A FAMOUS SOCCER STAR MAY PASS AWAY IF PRAYERS ARE NOT OFFERED ON HIS BEHALF
6. THERE WILL BE SERIOUS BREACHES IN THE SECURITY NETWORK OF ADVANCED COUNTRIES

HE/SHE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM /HER LISTEN TO WHAT THE LORD HAS UTTERED.YOU WILL KNOW IT IS THE LORD’S MOUTH THAT UTTERED THIS WHEN THE MANIFESTATIONS BEGIN TO TAKE PLACE, HOSANNA
LET ALL RELIGIOUS LEADERS BOTH ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIANS COME TOGETHER TO INTERCEED FOR THE NIGERIA AND THE GLOBAL WORLD TO AVERT AND MINIMISE THE EFFECT OF THIS OCCURRENCE. TO BE SINCERE SOME OCCURENCES CANNOT BE AVERTED BUT ONLY MINIMISED BECAUSE THERE IS A SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION GOING ON SAYS THE LORD

HOW TO AVERT THE LOOMING CRISIS IN NIGERIA

1. LET THE POLITICAL CLASS REDUCE THEIR FINANCIAL EARNINGS SIGNIFICANTLY, THEIR ARROGANCE AND THEIR UTTERANCES. LET THEIR AIDES EARN SALARIES BASED ON THE MINIMUM WAGE SCALE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL ON NATIONAL SERVICE FOR THE NATION.

2. THERE MUST BE CREATION OF PRODUCTIVE JOBS FOR THE POPULACE

3. LET THERE BE SOUND JUDGMENTS IN OUR COURTS OF LAW AND PANELS OF INQUIRY SET UP AROUND THE COUNTRY

4. PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT POSITIONS IN THE COUNTRY

5. THERE MUST BE GOOD ROAD NETWORKS TO PREVENT LOSS OF LIVES THROUGH ACCIDENTS

6. LET THERE BE STABLE POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA

7. LET THE TRUTH PREVAIL AT ALL TIMES IN ALL CASES

8. GOVERNANCE SHOULD NOT BE SEEN AS A DO OR DIE AFFAIR.DEMOCRACY IN THE REAL SENSE MUST THRIVE.

9. LET EVERY LEADER (POLITICAL, TRADITIONAL, JUDICIAL, RELIGIOUS, ECONOMIC) WHO ARE OPPRESSIVE AND CORRUPT TURN FROM THEIR OLD WAYS AND WALK IN THE RIGHTEOUS PATH

10. LET THOSE WHO ARE FOUND GUILTY OF CORRUPTION AND OTHER VICES BE BROUGHT TO JUDGMENT QUICKLY AND AS THEY RIGHTLY DESERVE

11. LET THERE BE A STRICT LINE OF AUTHORITY. LET THE LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS KNOW THEIR INDIVIDUAL POSITIONS

12. LET EVERYONE TURN BACK TO GOD AS THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS

IF THESE GUIDELINES ARE STRICTLY ADHERED TO THERE WILL BE PEACE, STABILITY, PROSPERITY AND JOY IN NIGERIA. ALL THIS LOOMING CRISIS AND OCCURRENCES WILL BE AVOIDED.
Re: 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by Kunlecelica(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
NUMBERS 35:30-34 “DO NOT POLLUTE THE LAND WHERE YOU ARE.BLOODSHED POLLUTES THE LAND AND ATONEMENT CANNOT BE MADE FOR THE LAND ON WHICH BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED EXCEPT BY THE BLOOD OF THE ONE WHO SHED IT.DO NOT DEFILE THE LAND WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHERE I DWELL,FOR I,THE LORD,DWELL AMONG THE PEOPLE.NIGERIA HAS BEEN POLLUTED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT AND THE LAND IS CRYING OUT.
LET EVERYONE TURN BACK TO GOD AS THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by paulicoco: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Stop worshipping Marine spirits, intiating innocent people into obanje worship.... And start worshipping the LIVING GOD! Jesus will soon come again.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by Kunlecelica(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=pauli coco]Stop worshipping Marine spirits, intiating innocent people into obanje worship.... And start worshipping the LIVING GOD! Jesus will soon come again.

I do not see a correlation between this topic and your comment.I think u are misinformed about this church.I dont think u have read the message very well or read my previous topics.Know this fact the foundation of white garment churches is our Lord Jesus Christ who commissioned the founders of the churches.We,in particular Celica Church of Christ,follow no false doctrines but as laid down for us by our Lord Jesus Christ.Hebrews 8 vs 7 “ for if there had been nothing wrong with the first covenant, no place would have been sought for another”. The first covenant in the book of ”Leviticus” required the blood of animals for sanctification and atonement both for the priests and the people, Our Lord Jesus Christ has sanctified his altar and his church with his blood however we do sanctify with water and perfume. It is the spirit of God which lives in the altar so we have to be sanctified in body and mind and we confess him as our Lord and Saviour.It is the few bad characters like Judas,Gehazi,Cain,Balaam,Achan who are spoiling the good work of others in the white garment fold and it is like that across Christendom.If u read this topic and the message embedded in between u will see this is a year of vengeance on all leaders who are in the occult.
We act on what we hear from the Holy Spirit without fear or favour or mind what people might say and that’s what makes up a prophet of God E.g Ezekiel,Elijah,Stephen,Apostle John.All these leaders who are in the occult will face the wrath of God[b]Jer 25 : 34 “ the Lord’s people are his flock and you leaders are the shepherds but now it’s your turn to be butchered like sheep you will shatter like fine pottery dropped on the floor, you will cry and mourn. You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide”
Jer 4:11-14 “I, the Lord, am sending a windstorm from the desert, not a welcome breeze; it will sweep you away as a punishment for your sins.You cannot fathom how God works, Isa 55 vs 8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts nor your ways my ways says the Lord, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than my thoughts therefore you cannot judge for him.Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus Christ is in every Church of God which he truly founded, he just shows himself to people from various angles as you can see in the different ways in which he called prophets and apostles in the bible,Moses,Samuel,Elijah,Isaiah, Jeremiah, Peter, Matthew, Paul etc
Whichever side he shows you of himself he just wants people to serve him instead of the kingdom of Satan therefore he has made Christendom flexible, you serve him where you are at ease, Gospel, Orthodox, Pentecostal or Spiritual church[/b][b]God himself will reveal the true churches and expose those who are corrupting the good works of great men of God who are truly called, who have not mixed with the occult or polluted their calls.
[/b]The Lord will expose all the rotten eggs across Christendom and there will not be a few surprises.
Stay blessed,Hosanna
Re: 2013 Prophecies And Solutions From Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide by kagnet(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Our God is a living God.....visit any parish of Celica Church of Christ worldwide to experience Him as of the days of Moses, Elijah,Isaiah,Peters among others. Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife, My Wife, My Wife / Word Of Advice To All Atheist / Why Did GOD Destroy Sodom And Gomorrah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.