Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Final Official Goodbyes - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Final Official Goodbyes (14100 Views)

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by MissyB3(f): 1:13am On Jan 31, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Preach it sista, tell it like it is
I miss you missyB, been like forever smiley
Hope you're good?! smiley
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
*goes into her catholic mood and lights incense*

Deus, libera me e malo
Hahahaha!! This one pass me...grin
Caracta:
Taa. Go away. I want to sleep. I'm breaking convent rules by staying up late.
Say "hi" to modella...

*chews gum*
hi characteristics

*shares her gum with her*
AlterEgo™:
Lol

P.S. If you saw Volumptuos_bebe's profile pic and your raging bon3r didn't rip apart your Jockey and True Religion at the same time, then you are definitely a gay Philistine pig undecided
grin grin
na for that kain tin we go see you.. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: Hahahaha!! This one pass me...grin
hahahahaha!! that was latin. I said "God, deliver me from evil"
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 31, 2013
Missy_B:
We go know how amusing it will be if/when someone reports you or anyone else to me, and the offense is bullying.

Btw, I suppose you're still a teen. . .that stage in which ghetto behaviour is predominant and esteem of the public is important. I'll forgive that mentality you just displayed for now.
if you're a real adult on a forum that is faceless and someone tries to bully you, you simply don't pay attention and locate another section. Not, by using the ''report to moderator button'' is the moderator god? If you can't stand up to defend yourself here, it only makes you weak & inferior to others.. (in other words, you're still a baby) and i'm sure for you to have encouraged that makes you one.. Sexskillz will never say such.. And again, if someone reports me to you and u ban me for donkey years, i don't fckin care.. It would only give me d room to dump NL and face my business.. Never, i repeat, never will i open another account.. Mark my words..

4 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 1:16am On Jan 31, 2013
Florena:
no vex, it is neva too late nw
hw re u, hope u still dey 4 NL cos wetin sweetlemon do surprise me
I'm good, but now that you remembered this place, waaaay better. How school?
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Feraz(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2013
It's funny how whenever SL open a thread, people flock it to derail claiming she's seeking attention.......ok free her so that the attention seeking will be less....No!!! I still wonder what some people want from her.....

9 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Black sweater ring any bells? wink
2legit2qwt:

Are you deliberately messing with me or for real

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Florena(f): 1:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Oahray: I'm good, but now that you remembered this place, waaaay better. How school?
school is fine, we re pushing it.

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! that was latin. I said "God, deliver me from evil"
Okies! I'm gonna start a latino/spanish class soon...i hate being in the dark
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2legit2qwt: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2013
Missy_B:
Hope you're good?! smiley
trying but it's hard with all that NL is throwing at you. Where is your domain now? Still entertainment, or was it fashion ** scratching head**

bennyraz: if you're a real adult on a forum that is faceless and someone tries to bully you, you simply don't pay attention and locate another section. Not, by using the ''report to moderator button'' is the moderator god? If you can't stand up to defend yourself here, it only makes you weak & inferior to others.. (in other words, you're still a baby) and i'm sure for you to have encouraged that makes you one.. Sexskillz will never say such

In case you don't know, internet bullying has caused a lot of suicides, call it low self esteem but whatever. Sometimes, you think the things you say don't mean anything or carry little but you don't know the face behind the screen, what they got going on or how they perceive it..

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
hi characteristics

*shares her gum with her*
You mean the gum she was initially chewing?
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: Okies! I'm gonna start a latino/spanish class soon...i hate being in the dark
Well, abum onye uka fada...so it comes with the territory..
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: You mean the gum she was initially chewing?
no na, I meant her pack of gums.. tongue tongue
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, abum onye uka fada...so it comes with the territory..
Cool...i'm Angli,so we dance more than we chant words cheesy
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2legit2qwt: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Black sweater ring any bells? wink

Candy Otherwise, you're gonna have to help me out because my memory isn't the best cheesy cheesy
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
no na, I meant her pack of gums.. tongue tongue
Okaay,asikwam...it would have been a 2nd 'yuck' today. tongue
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: Cool...i'm Angli,so we dance more than we chant words cheesy
derailers paradise sharp angry angry
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Feraz(m): 1:26am On Jan 31, 2013
2legit2qwt:
In case you don't know, internet bullying has caused a lot of suicides, call it low self esteem but whatever. Sometimes, you think the things you say don't mean anything or carry little but you don't know the face behind the screen, what they got going on and how they perceive it..
that is what people don't realise......
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
derailers paradise sharp angry angry
huh? undecided
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Florena:
school is fine, we re pushing it.
that's good to know dear. Sleep don tie me join my mat o, so I . Catch you later. Don't forget your mail.

Good night y'all
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by MissyB3(f): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2013
bennyraz: if you're a real adult on a forum that is faceless and someone tries to bully you, you simply don't pay attention and locate another section. Not, by using the ''report to moderator button'' is the moderator god? If you can't stand up to defend yourself here, it only makes you weak & inferior to others.. (in other words, you're still a baby) and i'm sure for you to have encouraged that makes you one.. Sexskillz will never say such

Shebi nor be the same Sexkillz write this thing below? undecided

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119
https://www.nairaland.com/1046482/welcome-romance-section-new-members

Well, be glad you got 2 replies from Missy, and that is because I don't want you and the likes of you to have an excuse when the wrath falls on you. Ignorance will not be an excuse. . . Go tell your friends!
And yes, the 'report to moderator' button is a useful feature on this forum. . .Don't use it at your own peril.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: huh? undecided
meet me at the derailers paradise..ahn, what don't you get?
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
meet me at the derailers paradise..ahn, what don't you get?
lol...wanted to pull your legs,pardon mon chèri kiss
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2013
2legit2qwt:

In case you don't know, internet bullying has caused a lot of suicides, call it low self esteem but whatever. Sometimes, you think the things you say don't mean anything or carry little but you don't know the face behind the screen, what they got going on or how they perceive it..
Abegi? Haba.. An average Nigerian is rugged & dogged.. Are you insinuating or what? We are not Europeans or Americans! They can afford to commit suicide bcuz they have eaten 3 square meal. And again they can commit suicide all cuz someone did not tell them they would end in hell for doing such. Now tell me, How many Nigerians have committed suicide based on bully? We know that bullying is wrong to a child.. But is bullying wrong to a Nigerian Adult on a cyberspace? It is ''do me i do u'' here in Naija.. Thats when u are representing grin

3 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 31, 2013
bennyraz: if you're a real adult on a forum that is faceless and someone tries to bully you, you simply don't pay attention and locate another section. Not, by using the ''report to moderator button'' is the moderator god? If you can't stand up to defend yourself here, it only makes you weak & inferior to others.. (in other words, you're still a baby) and i'm sure for you to have encouraged that makes you one.. Sexskillz will never say such.. And again, if someone reports me to you and u ban me for donkey years, i don't fckin care.. It would only give me d room to dump NL and face my business.. Never, i repeat, never will i open another account.. Mark my words..

So sexkillz is now the yard stick used to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of other mods? mu ska ska ska ska ska......lmao in Swahili, joker!
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Feraz: It's funny how whenever SL open a thread, people flock it to derail claiming she's seeking attention.......ok free her so that the attention seeking will be less....No!!! I still wonder what some people want from her.....
things like this happen when you're around people who are generally unhappy and dissatisfied with the real life.
That's an animal instinct, you see them all over her threads when she barely visits theirs that's because they know shes got something they don't and will never have.
When you ask them they'll always say she's seeking attention

11 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Missy_B:

Well, be glad you got 2 replies from Missy, and that is because I don't want you and the likes of you to have an excuse when the wrath falls on you. Ignorance will not be an excuse. . . Go tell your friends!
And yes, the 'report to moderator' button is a useful feature on this forum. . .Don't use it at your own peril.
smh.. What are you feeling like? A celebrity on NL... Ha ha ha ha.. Ordinary mod..Rflmaooo grin grin If u no reply me, hin no concern me ha ha ha ha grin you mean d wrath of goddess Missy b right? Nigerians like you get little powers and they become drunken by it.. If you're a public figure, no matter how good you are, so many people will insult and curse you and your family, who do you report to Oh oh.. U mean if people don't use the report to mod button they would perish?

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2013
hornipipe: things like this happen when you're around people who are generally unhappy and dissatisfied with the real life.
That's an animal instinct, you see them all over her threads when she barely visits theirs that's because they know shes got something they don't and will never have.
When you ask them they'll always say she's seeking attention

Boss! kiss I missed u jor, .........word!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Pregnant Woman Sold Unborn Baby For N200,000 / scam alert don't update gtbank / Things Nigerians Invented:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.