Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Final Official Goodbyes - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Final Official Goodbyes (14053 Views)

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
ItsModella: lover boy, I'm happy you're back to your inspirational self. Unlike those times when you were taking over 190 angry grin
lmao! grin this ur lover boy thingy ehn... grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
so nobody is begging me not to go?

alrighty then!

bye.

you nlers, o ga fun yin sha undecided

cant even post a song for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by chronique(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: Omg! Did she take that too serious? Oh my Sweetlemon, i wil miss you. Dnt worry i wil trash ID 4 U.
ItsModella: jeez man, what's with all these epistles?
Caracta: Acidosis, save the epistle. Too late for the sermon. She is no longer a nairalander. Send her a PM.
ItsModella: jeez man, what's with all these epistles?

Me self tire for myself o. The girl done make me type epistle. I never would have believed that I'd be able to type something this long. I feel very sorry for her @ times cos she lets trivial issues take control of her. I can't cope with the stress of such a person though. I just hope her fiance is very patient n tolerant. #Very bad
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
gree-die:

nice meeting u too... farewell smiley

ok then, stay black
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by chronique(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Oahray: Hahahaha... Chronicles of Chronique. That epistle looooooooong die. Nice sha.
Mynd_44: What's with the long posts na?
Oahray: Hahahaha... Chronicles of Chronique. That epistle looooooooong die. Nice sha.

My brother,them dey see like that o. Nor mind me.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Caracta(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
tpia@:

ok then, stay black
Please don't go.
*sobs*
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sweetlemon, goodbye. We won't miss you. We have Onila tongue
An Onila is much better rightgringringrin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolz! U can't eat shiit mehn! Abeg pity de gurl kwanu ahh. U get heart oo
Pity which gal? If I quote d Bullshyte d gal type give me hia now, dis place go scata. Omo, just no near me wiv ur hypocritical statements Biko! I ain't got time for dis ya Good Samaritan speech. Now shift>>>>>>>>>>
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by claremont(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
@OP: I wouldn't advise you to leave Nairaland simply because of the foul antics of a few Nairalanders. I have had my own fair share of insults as well; but I'm still here not because I'm immune to insults and name-calling, but because I'm totally convinced that people who indulge in these antics online are in most cases jobless, lazy, layabouts who lack self-esteem offline. What you have and enjoy IS what they lack and can never get. These are the same people who harassed mature characters like Pweety4me, Emofine, Pendo e.t.c, out of NL.

I like your threads (and that of DailyNews), and I think most people would agree that the both of you remain one of the few level-headed and mature characters we have in the NL romance section, and I would urge you to stay. If you do insist on going, then it's sad to say that the dearth of mature, informative threads in the NL romance section is nigh.

9 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Caracta:
Please don't go.
*sobs*

thanks, now i feel much better about going.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Did someone just say Pweety4me was bullied? Guy get your facts right ooo.

Pweety was a loosed cannon who had fights with every and anyone who did not agree with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sweetlemon: They claim that I say too much about my man, did I ever mention his name? His profession? What he does for me? Our quarrels? Our private dreams? Apart from him being attractive and well to do, and loving, what else do you know about him? What else have I mentioned about him that is too much information? Apart from him telling me he wants to buy a bed, me spending a weekend with him, and him telling me he wants to ask my father if he can buy the bed what other information do you know about our relationship?

this is funny.

seriously though, what is with this bed fixation?

am i missing something?

i've never heard a relationship described in terms of bed before.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by r231(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
tpia@:
Anyway, let me also use this forum to say goodbye.

No more nl from this moment on.

Bye everybody, its been nice meeting you all, to all my enemies, sorry to deprive you of your reason for existing but you can always find another.

To those who could care less or dont know me from adam, thanks for your unconcern.

Bye everyone.

Thank God grin grin grin grin

jokes
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by babysnogls: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dnt mind dem haters.. Personally love ur stories and i get mard wen i read 'haters' comments. Keep ur head up, wt if these pple were ur neighbours, wld u commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus: OP, I totally believe you. NL is full of frustrated lots, clueless people. I pity anyone who bring his/her issue here on NL, your r/ship will end in a pathetic state. I've learnt my lessons, and I believe that when I find another true man, I'll never make a mistake of bothering any of these demented fellows with my stories. NL IS A BIG FAILURE!
see who is talking about relationship ending up in a pathetic state, somebody who was ready to deny her boyfriend at the sight of armed robbers...what a joker!!
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: biko onye ebe ka i bu? U 4rm where sef? Cuz me don't understnd ur kind of person. *abeg comot make i dey see better pple*
Looolzz...u don vex finish? Oya start to craze, show urself! Kolomental!
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
ItsModella:
see who is talking about relationship ending up in a pathetic state, somebody who was ready to deny her boyfriend at the sight of armed robbers...what a joker!!
Hehehehe..
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Did someone just say Pweety4me was bullied? Guy get your facts right ooo.

Pweety was a loosed cannon who had fights with every and anyone who did not agree with her.

U don say! Her favourite phrase..."ur fada" grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Acidosis(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
ItsModella:
see who is talking about relationship ending up in a pathetic state, somebody who was ready to deny her boyfriend at the sight of armed robbers ..what a joker!!

military men cool

Pls I want to know...
Is eze promoe dating seunplus?

Cos their relationship looks like crap to me...
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Acidosis:

military men cool

Pls I want to know...
Is eze promoe dating seunplus?

Cos their relationship looks like crap to me...
hahaha!! it's funny cos I just asked this same question on Ije's aproko thread...
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Smartiegurl(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Looolzz...u don vex finish? Oya start to craze, show urself! Kolomental!
hahahahaha! My gosh! What are u? I.D abeg feel Ndo(sorry) 4 once biko.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Caracta(f): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
@acidosis. How can you call someone's relationship "crap"? You are a bully! Why are you hating on two lovers? I see...jealous much, huh? Yes, they are/were dating.
You want to send another nairalander away. Now i know your plan. I need to write an epistle for you. Brb...
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Acidosis(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
ItsModella:
hahaha!! it's funny cos I just asked this same question on Ije's aproko thread...
lol... I replied your post...

A radical online flirt cannot hold/sustain a relationship offline... cool
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2sexy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
chronique:

Me self tire for myself o. The girl done make me type epistle. I never would have believed that I'd be able to type something this long. I feel very sorry for her @ times cos she lets trivial issues take control of her. I can't cope with the stress of such a person though. I just hope her fiance is very patient n tolerant. #Very bad
and it gonna eat her if doesn't get rid of it. The world has no place for such people. That's me at age 5 or so. Try that nonsense again and see me break person head.

That's why I said she has never tasted the bitter pills of life. Probably pampered, over pampered into adulthood. That the result of all this.

I pray make bed guy no do anything silly oh because this kind person cant survive 1 hour emotional trauma in which she is head over hill in love with bed guy.

Too emotional. ID yab me, me sef give her my own side of agberoism to make her know say me sef sabi street life despite gentleman lifestyle at the end, we settle, shake, hug... And moved fvck on.

Funny enough, she never knew I set the stage and she fell in for the battle. But we settled at the end. That's life for you, sweetlemon. You have to be tough! That's the only way to survive this world.

You are just too emotional and too gentle. Take it or leave it, that aint the trait of a true Nigerian. We are known for our aggressiveness! You can be gentle and be aggressive at the same time. That's my style. I ain't telling you this as online things, but life generally.

You don't step on my toes and think I will keep smiling at you. I almost got scammed by some white fools online in the last 15 hours... I had to show them the Naija spirit and make them pay. Infact I used the name NIGERIA to scare them cheesy .

Be tough woman... No matter what life throw at you.

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus: OP, I totally believe you. NL is full of frustrated lots, clueless people. I pity anyone who bring his/her issue here on NL, your r/ship will end in a pathetic state. I've learnt my lessons, and I believe that when I find another true man, I'll never make a mistake of bothering any of these demented fellows with my stories. NL IS A BIG FAILURE!
hmmm... I never knew the day would come when peeps would start blaming Seun or Mark Zukerberg for their failed relationships. Well...

A bad writer will always complain about his pen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / Zodiac Sign Dates, Symbols, And Meanings. / Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.