Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Final Official Goodbyes - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Final Official Goodbyes (14022 Views)

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by abiL(f): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
190-the-clown:
Ffs abiL

Aren't u tired

I've been chasing you since august last year - its not fair what ure doing 2me

I really need 2talk 2 shollypopz, modella and horninpipe

I need help cry cry

Hahahaha I appreciate all the efforts you've put into chasing me and all your other e-wives. kiss
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin freecocoa... grin grin grin grin why ur face com strong like stone grin grin grin grin grin relax abeg grin grin you are on point grin grin grin grin grin
People wan make me vex here, them just dey talk like say people gather one small pikin begin beat am, mschew.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 190theclown: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
abiL:

Hahahaha I appreciate all the efforts you've put into chasing me and all your other e-wives. kiss

I don't have any e-wives they are my e-sisters
Ask modella am single shocked
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by abiL(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
190-the-clown:

I don't have any e-wives they are my e-sisters
Ask modella am single shocked

&& I'm taken. smiley
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Acidosis(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: People wan make me vex here, them just dey talk like say people gather one small pikin begin beat am, mschew.

hmm.. I understand ... cool
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by jaybee3(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
We need to employ lebowski to do this:
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
But i think there's a deliberate attempt to emotionally destroy this sweetmelon chick. I think she opened this thread to get sympathy from her e-bullies because she's emotionally distraught. Na this kain thing dey make people commit suicide oo.

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 190theclown: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
abiL:

There's a thin line between love and hate. kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goldieluks: I would also like to use this opportunity to say my final goodbyes to the dearest Nairaland.
I have to do this openly because i don't want to be tempted in coming back to post either by this username
or a new username.

Dear Nairaland...

Its being a pleasure knowing you and using you as a means of
learning, advising and educating myself and others...
You have being able to attract my time with your educative ways, funny ways and childish ways..(well, that's how i perceive you)
You almost prove to me that you are human, but hell you are not...
Were you a good friend, erm not really, but you were able to lead my senses sometimes with your rather
weird ways, but i really appreciate it, don't get me wrong.
While i was you, i met with some good people, not too good people, funny people, kind, friendly, lovely and so on..
But your intestine is packed mostly with fake people...but who cares?
Nairaland....i may never forget you...but i would like you to forget my moniker forever.

Goodbye Nairaland....it was fair while it last. kiss kiss kiss

Are u serious? Are u seriously leaving? This is not fair, say u're joking pls. Are y'all tryna Mk me quit NL? Don't go Goldie pls! I beg you, stay a few days and prepare us for your departure, this is sad. cry

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Msteeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Vivi, abeg how wedding preparations ojere! U don begin loose weight for yansh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Vivi, abeg how wedding preparations ojere! U don begin loose weight for yansh? cheesy
Bad idea!

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by vivianc(f): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Geez! This sweetlemon babe is way crazier than I gave her credit for! What is my name doing up there? Who told you my relationship story doesn't have a happy ending? Lol! Are we in some kinda competition? Do you actually think you are happier than lady here? Are you the first lady that ever got engaged? What's my business if your guy is loaded or not?

Babe, I used to like you cos you are pretty but I hardly advise you cos I profiled your personality before now and knew exactly the kinda person you are, and I have got no time to deal with ur massive low self esteem and 'victim' issues.

You are a big girl ok, pls act like one and when next you wanna bit..ch about how miserable your life is online? Don't dragged me into it. I don't know you, I don't give a rat's azz about you or the dangote u date or ur 'happy ending'. And however u manage your online personality is not my business. So don't u ever drag me into your mess again.

7 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
sexkillz: It's 1007484 now. . . NL dey grow sha.

Hey you! Are you not supposed to be a moderator? You are here putting more oxygen to the burning flame. Try and act matured for once angry.

Get a grip and leave the lady alone!

38 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21)

Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / Zodiac Sign Dates, Symbols, And Meanings. / Directions From Oshodi To JKK HOUSE In Ilupeju, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.