Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons (16568 Views)

Amazing Drawing Of Omoni Oboli By Her Son / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Ejinobor Take A Gate Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by femi4: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
I come dey find person wey dey sell boli and the cute kids

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by joyli: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
luckgood: WHO B OMONI OBOLI?

My Mother in-law grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by YoungGame: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders, i need n78 for sale urgently. If you have just send me a message and i will reply asap. Thanks
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
ƐƦƖ~~ΑβƊξƖ:
Who is she? angry
yeye, she is your twinee sista. you with dis ya akara head u bete buckle up o. we don enter new year.
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by Olalekan0(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
See as the boys resemble their mama.mtchewwwww. Bastards....
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by fonssy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by phecs: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
She is nt complete wivout husband or maybe she is doin Baby daddy rubbish
surgecom: 3 Sons...No husband?
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by Mama3d: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
SPEECHLESS.
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by stankezzy: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
yung da maz: who is omoni oboli undecided....
she was a governorship aspirant under defunt sdp and nrc.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by igherejevera: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]She Ȋ̊§ an actress nigrerian home movies.She Ȋ̊§ really beautiful,ΑϞϑ her sons are lovely. cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by igherejevera: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
She Ȋ̊§ an actress in nigerian home movies.She Ȋ̊§ really beautiful ΑϞϑ her sons her lovely boys
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by topmostg: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
pure123: pretty mother and lovely kids.............but abeg who she i?

who she i?
Lwkm.
No kill me with laff abeg.
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by NessaFresh(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
Very lovely boys...even cuter than mum
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Adorable cheesy
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by freezzz: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
yung da maz: who is omoni oboli undecided....

She's among those going to Afcon 2013..lol
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by yemluc: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2013
Annie macauley 2face, i kno...nah which 1 b omoni obolo again oo ?? Abi dem b d same tin ?
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by tombeh(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2013
Nice pics but will love to know who she is.
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by blackbeau1(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Cute boys.I believe they are going to be real heart breakers when they grow.
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2013
Omg! So she has 3 sons......and she's still very beautiful and sexy! I've always thought she's single sef. Omotola now has a rival o grin
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2013
igherejevera: She Ȋ̊§ an actress in nigerian home videos .She Ȋ̊§ really beautiful ΑϞϑ her sons her lovely boys

home videos ke? U think she is in league of mercy johnson or tonto dike ? She acts in standard movies. Many people who doesnt know her but knows mj and tonto proves the point that nigerians promote mediocre!

meanwhile, the movies she acted in include:
the figurine, anchor baby etc for anyone who cares to look it up!
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by ceobadoo: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Never heard of this name before...abeg who she be
Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by abeldav(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Uhhh.... they're simply beautiful...She must be so proud

Re: Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons by dasparrow: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
phecs: She is nt complete wivout husband or maybe she is doin Baby daddy rubbish

You are very ignorant. It is no wonder Nigeria remains backward even with all God Almighty has blessed the country with because there are too many illiterate daft citizens likes you in that country. So a mother cannot take a picture with her male or female children again without you toxic poverty stricken losers insinuating she has no husband? Attached is a picture of her husband. Hope you can now sleep well at night.

surgecom: 3 Sons...No husband?

Must a woman always take pictures with her husband? What if the husband were dead even though that is not Omoni Oboli's case? I tell you, with each passing day, I detest the average Nigerian more and more because many of my fellow country men and women are just so poisonous and disgusting. The worst part is, when Sunday comes, you hypocrites go to to your churches to raise your filthy hands and act all holy when in actuality, many of you are so full of shit! See a picture of her and her husband and the same 3 cute sons and yes, she is happily married. Now eat your heart out!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs / See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.