Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! (777 Views)

Huawei & Microsoft Unveil Phone For Africa Called Huawei 4Afrika / Huawei 4Afrika Phone By Huawei & Microsoft For Africa / Nigeria Mobile Marketing:the Uncharted Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! by okoegwale: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
The African Mobile Marketing & Advertising Summit is the foremost event of the year dedicated to communication and loyalty on the mobile in the emerging markets. With the huge growth of mobile communications in Africa, this event will be bringing together advertisers, communication agencies, content developers, and mobile service providers.

Estimates for the value of the mobile marketing market vary from $2billion - $11.5 billion by 2011. What is certain is that this industry is growing, and growing fast. By attending the first annual African Mobile Marketing & Advertising Summit 2008, delegates will learn how to take advantage of new revenue streams to drive growth in mobile data usage and generate highly profitable advertising revenue.

The mobile industry is gearing up for one of its biggest challenges to date and now is the time to make sure that you position your organisation to take advantage of the opportunities available. You will hear case studies from operators, big brands, advertising agencies and content providers to enable you to maximise revenue from the value chain.

This insightful Conference will roll out the powerful and state-of-the-art technology campaign strategies and tools in reaching customers and building brand awareness through mobile marketing.

There has never been a more important time to position your organisation with the mobile marketing value chain.

Learn powerful campaign strategies and techniques straight from the foremost international and local experts that will help your brand connect with the country's over 42 million mobile phone users.

Key benefits

* Network with executives from brands, telecom operators and agencies at the forefront of mobile marketing in emerging markets.
* Hear real life case studies on brands which have already implemented mobile marketing campaigns.
* Understand the challenges and barriers to mobile marketing.
* Hear from telecom carriers how they are breaking into the mobile third screen and how they can help drive uptake of the mobile through pricing plans.

Visit www.mobilemarketingafrica.com for more information

Emmanuel@gomobileng.com
www.nigeriamobilemarketing..com
Re: Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! by DualCore1: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
this guy has a problem, after complaining about the length of his posts, this is wht he still comes up with.

@Poster
from now, when u want to do a copy-paste voodoo, no need to select all and right-click to get copy, just press ctrl+c then come here (as usual) and press ctrl+v

***sighs and walks away reluctantly not uttering any deserved abusive speech.
Re: Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! by empexy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
Guy na y u come dey giv us all dis super story? Na wa o!
Re: Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! by texazzpete(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2008
Great
yet another drive to push unwanted ads to our phones. bad enough that Celtel (Curses be upon them!) push ads to my phone on a weekly basis, now we can look forward to getting 'vote Obanikoro (the thrice accursed!) on a daily basis.

Sheesh!
Re: Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! by okoegwale: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2008
I am not into copy and paste Business.I am the conference Manager for the event.

Mobile marketing is there to eliminate spam and not make it go the way of the internet .It is about permission based marketing.

We are here to educate the spoilers not increase their numbers.

Thank You
Re: Maiden Mobile Marketing Event For Africa - Lagos 2008! by DualCore1: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2008
okoegwale:

I am not into copy and paste Business.I am the conference Manager for the event.

Mobile marketing is there to eliminate spam and not make it go the way of the internet .It is about permission based marketing.

We are here to educate the spoilers not increase their numbers.

Thank You

FYI, i read the whole of this ur last post and appreciated it, u know why? cUz its fUcking short angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Opera Not Working On Ma Fone / My Yahoo / Browsing Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.