Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy (25838 Views)

Mr P & Olatunde Micheals In Dubai For A Solo Performance / Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress / Yemi Alade Looking Dashing In Red Body Hugging Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by paroh137(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2013

Nicki Minaj discussed nearly getting arrested in Dubai for giving a police officer a hug, during a recent appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show.
“I went to Dubai. I almost got in so much trouble because the guys in Dubai are so cute. It’s not even funny. One of the rules [is] you can’t hug a man if you’re not married to the man. And so when we were leaving, there was this one guy that was so freaking cute, I was like, ‘Bye!’ because I just wanted to have this one last moment to…savor the moment with him…”
Minaj continued, “Literally, I didn’t know he was a cop. They don’t have a police [uniform]. It was like a private airport. They were just dressed in their regular garments. I went to give him a hug, and it was literally, I almost felt like time stopped in Dubai. Ifelt like everything froze. Every single person turned around in slow motion like, ‘Nooo!’”
Minaj concluded, “Everyone in my team thought I was going to be put in jail. It was the scariest thing. He kinda put his arms up a little bit and cracked a nervous smile, and I was just like, ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry!’ and I just left.”

http://www.nerduwrites.com/2013/01/nicki-minaj-almost-arrested-in-dubai-for-hugging-a-guy.html
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by mitchyy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Over-sabi Nicki Minaj. Next time read the rulebook before you go hugging people in foreign countries. Lol

By the way, you have to see these photos! Jay Z & Beyonce Kick Off “On The Run Tour” in Miami but some say they look fake on stage. Na wa o!

http://gistville.com/2014/06/must-see-photos-jay-z-beyonce-kick-run-tour-miami/
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by imperiouxx(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Headline: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy

But not abi? Then that no be news.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Burger01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ok. We don hear.. Go try this in Maiduguri for naija and lets savor the outcome..
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Meegadough: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pic? To know if the guy is hotter than me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thats what hoes are capable of doing...freaking she deserves to be arrested and put in alcatraz
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by palugycolina(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
must u hug evrywhere u go?
she was literally having a different motive even before she hugged him
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by tellwisdom: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ok i don hear undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by BlackPeni5: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
If I ever go to Dubai, then I'll be sentenced to life in prison cos I'm a hug-aholic.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
how will that help to recovered our stolen billions from dubai ? uh?
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
WE NEED PICTURES
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by zibe(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
"Almost arrested". And this is meant to be a headline news because?
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
coolkris: Thats what hoes are capable of doing...freaking she deserves to be arrested and put in alcatraz

how does hugging one suddenly transformed to a ho?

so it's her fault she doesn't know the rules of the Muslims in U.A.E?
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by lacasa: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
And this is on the Front-page

Wow!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by martyns303(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
A friend told me he managed to see few of their chicks faces and they were soo freaking cute. How do u hide that kinda beauty under a garment? cry
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by valerie25(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
eh eh,are u serious?thank God oh!mtchew,smh >:
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
why didn't they arrest her? gosh, I'm sick and tired of seeing her face everywhere angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Kakability(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
saved by grace. They would have handcuff her hips...i guess she is lookin for another money miss road like Janet jackson scene. But she dialled a wrong number. Hipilicious minaj.
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
she for come naija come hug Mopol! na dirty slap for land for her face. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by geovanni24(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ii wish it was me she huged,it wiLl change automatically increase M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ status...Lol
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Ebestsmscom: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Arab country self.
Na them do pass.
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Sijo01(f): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
rafhell: WE NEED PICTURES

Gbam!..... I wanna see the hugging pictures and that of the cute guy too.
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by fittty(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
paroh137:

Nicki Minaj discussed nearly getting arrested in Dubai for giving a police officer a hug, during a recent appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show.
“I went to Dubai. I almost got in so much trouble because the guys in Dubai are so cute. It’s not even funny. One of the rules [is] you can’t hug a man if you’re not married to the man. And so when we were leaving, there was this one guy that was so freaking cute, I was like, ‘Bye!’ because I just wanted to have this one last moment to…savor the moment with him…”
Minaj continued, “Literally, I didn’t know he was a cop. They don’t have a police [uniform]. It was like a private airport. They were just dressed in their regular garments. I went to give him a hug, and it was literally, I almost felt like time stopped in Dubai. Ifelt like everything froze. Every single person turned around in slow motion like, ‘Nooo!’”
Minaj concluded, “Everyone in my team thought I was going to be put in jail. It was the scariest thing. He kinda put his arms up a little bit and cracked a nervous smile, and I was just like, ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry!’ and I just left.”

http://www.nerduwrites.com/2013/01/nicki-minaj-almost-arrested-in-dubai-for-hugging-a-guy.html

Oh noo Dubai y'all can keep her, we the American people and the world in general don't need this trash anymore. And Saudi Arabia can as well take Mariah because she been tripping a lot.
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2013

Why did she have to open her mouth like those Nigerian girls who pose in pictures they snap in every hotel washroom they go ?
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Goldenheart(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Men. olorun yo wan!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by oboy3(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Crazy law,no be them go marry 10 years old girl,now them dey claim "Holy Holy"
Ish.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by abeldav(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Uhhh!!! Dubai isn't America Nicki,hope you learned your lesson. Thank your stars,at least you still have the mouth to tell your story smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by ubong560(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
I guess she actually needed a taste of the guy's dick in her punny and wen it seemed not forthcoming, she opted for just a hug after all, @all @all, na em bad pass not knowing she was @ d wrong place. Wished u was locked up.
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
o'boy:
Crazy law,no be them go marry 10 years old girl,now them dey claim "Holy Holy"
Ish.

Dubai is a conservative society so,why are you tripping over this shiit ?
Re: Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy by DonaldGenes(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yawninq after readinq post*no vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh / Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.