Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Need A Job At A Call Center? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need A Job At A Call Center? (1890 Views)

Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens / MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo / MTN To Lay Off 4,500 Of Its Call Center Staff By August 1st 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job At A Call Center? by graceng: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
TRAINING AS A CALL CENTER AGENT.

Customer care is one of the most important sectors of any organization. Why is this so? It takes care of the customers before, during and after their business with that organization. In other words, it provides these services to customers in order to ensure their maximum satisfaction with the business. Customer care ensures that a customer comes and stays with the company, then would go as far as recommending the company to others. This sector is a strong determinant of the rise or fall of any organization. So, the customer care/ call center training center here in Lagos, Nigeria, trains agents who deliver these services to ensure the customers’ expectations are reached and even exceeded.

Now different organizations have their various ways of selecting these agents. Most times, of course, they would want fresh graduates who studied strictly Mass Communication, English, Linguistics among many other related courses. Unfortunately, fresh graduates and graduates as a whole don’t meet up with their standards during interviews. And why is that? All the blame cannot be given to the graduates, reason being, the Nigerian schools these days concentrate on the theoretical part of the courses, forgetting the vital part which is the practical. The situation is pathetic because these companies cannot afford to put just anyone or “a half- baked graduate” as they refer to it, in the most sensitive sector of their organization and the graduates can’t just afford to keep being at home idle , applying, wishing and praying to God that something comes up someday.

Alas! Cheer up, all hope is not lost. For that company wishing to lay off all the customer service representatives because they can't deliver, the fresh graduates who have studied these courses in school but of course, just theories and want a way of getting into the real business and those graduates who think “NO, it’s not my field, but I want to get a job now”, THERE IS A CHANCE FOR EVERYONE in our training center here in Lagos, Nigeria. You can create a career path for yourself. You can start with something already because even your interviewer for that long awaited job would wonder why you are so redundant. So, yes you have to make a move.

[url]TELEMARKETINGDIPLOMA.COM[/url] presents a world- class training solution, where you can get an Advanced Diploma in Customer Service, Telemarketing/ Telesales. Get trained on American accent, Inbound and Outbound Telemarketing trainings. In addition to that, we would uncover call center/ customer service job opportunities and raise you to be a Certified Customer Interaction Professional (CCIF).

Why are we different from the other training centers?

• We know and understand very well what the problem is, which is so much theories and no practice, therefore we would give you 80% practical training attention, opportunity to handle a minimum of 200 live inbound and outbound calls.( That is to say, you would be able to make over 200 calls telemarketing products and services to our customers in UK, Canada and USA and as well receive calls to render services )
• We would provide you with experienced trainers who own call centers in USA not jokers who read about customer service online.
• Above all, we would avail you the opportunity of job placement in US outsourced call centers in Nigeria.
Just in two weeks, you will be a professional, so what are you waiting for? Just hurry now to USA CALL CENTER TRAINING OPPORTUNITY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA because applicants are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Why not give it a try and be thankful to yourself because you’ve made the right choice.

[b]CONTACT US :
admin{@}telemarketingdiploma.com
www.telemarketingdiploma.com
0706 331 0536, 0809 229 8673
Re: Need A Job At A Call Center? by onlineadejoh(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2013
Wow! I think I'm interested in this training, will check up your website for more details. Hope to become one of your trainees soon.
Re: Need A Job At A Call Center? by graceng: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2013
More information about our training.
Re: Need A Job At A Call Center? by graceng: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2013
onlineadejoh: Wow! I think I'm interested in this training, will check up your website for more details. Hope to become one of your trainees soon.

Ok, do check it out, we'd be glad to have you.
Re: Need A Job At A Call Center? by graceng: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Due to the backlog of calls, I'm sorry it's taking me time to answer to all your mails. But I will eventually get it all done soon. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Need A Job At A Call Center? by graceng: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2013
So nice to have some of you already, can't wait to get started with you.

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014 Federal Government Overseas Scholarships For Nigerians / Local Area Representative For Nigerian Breweries Distributor / How To Become An Chattered Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.