Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Oshiomhole; Sacrificing Democracy On The Altar Of Prebendalocracy!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole; Sacrificing Democracy On The Altar Of Prebendalocracy!!! (528 Views)

25th Oct, Democracy On Trial In Tanzania / Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar / Collapsed Building!ghanaian Pastor Accuses T.B Joshua Of Sacrificing Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole; Sacrificing Democracy On The Altar Of Prebendalocracy!!! by EruditeVik: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE AND THE MURDER OF ACN'S INTERNAL PARTY'S DEMOCRACY...MY POSTMODERN CRITICISM IN RETROSPECT AND IN PROSPECT!!!

During the second term pre-election and election time, my postmodern self came under intense vilification by the sheepish cum bandwagonic Oshiomhole's halleluiah choristers for my deconstruction and relegation of ACN'S internal party democracy as being antithetical to the ingenuine cum deceptive 'one man one vote' rhetorics of Governor Oshiomhole...but its now obvious that my postmodern analectics cum dialectics wasn't in any bit wrong afterall- with current lamentations by those that previously vilified me for decrying what they are lamenting now...WHICH IS PREBENDALOCRACY!

Prebendalocracy can simply be defined in tandem with its eptymology as a government of the people by pre-selected anointed candidates...geared towards meeting the interest of their oligarchious anointers! With current realities of pejorative cum condenmable connotations that have trailed the pre-local government ACN PARTY PRIMARIES PROCESS thus far, it can unequivocally be adduced that ACN AS A POLITICAL PARTY IN THE STATE have murdered and sacrificed democracy on the highest altar of prebendalistic prebendalocracy...with the Machiavellian papacy cum episcopacy of the party in the state...secretly cum oligarchiously selecting and imposing their chairmanship choices on the overall alternate wishes of the grassroot people! The irony of this all is that this magnanimous cum Oshioquaking political corruption is reoccuring even at a time when the general public is looking at and hoping on ACN to lead the way into the people's aspired cum desired democratic apotheosis cum eldorado... and more shocking is also the fact that this contramonosmore cum peccatum contra naturam cum procedural ultraviresness is being overseen by a supposed apostle cum product of one man one one vote as supposedly validated by the long-celebrated RECENT 18/18 OSHIOQUAKE...oh...could this actually be a case of 'how art the mighty fallen' or that of 'an unfortunate wind blowing to expose the nyash of a foul?
Re: Oshiomhole; Sacrificing Democracy On The Altar Of Prebendalocracy!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Unto, not just me....... Thats why we need peace and unity.........2face Idibia
Re: Oshiomhole; Sacrificing Democracy On The Altar Of Prebendalocracy!!! by seanet01: 4:20am On Feb 01, 2013
Joblessness dey worry some people.
Re: Oshiomhole; Sacrificing Democracy On The Altar Of Prebendalocracy!!! by henryc2(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Machiavelli has gained the world popularity because of the way he conceived and understood politics. Today “Machiavellism” is used to describe a political situation characterized by tyranny, despotism, deception and violence. This is because of Machiavelli’s

http://www.scharticles.com/machiavellianism-democracy/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, General Electric Sign N150b Power Deal / POLITICAL IMPERSONATION: EFCC Set To Arraign Ex-kogi Senatorial Candidate. / The Mark Of The Beast Will Be Unleashed Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.