Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Muslims And Good Behaviour - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims And Good Behaviour (2044 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / Examining Muslims and Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims And Good Behaviour by infofirst(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2013
I did a grammatical mistake and i did not like how you corrected it , some of you called me fool .....etc

Where are our Islamic morals ? We are working in this page long ago and we daily post a hadith or two about muslims ethics !

Why are we still far away from Islamic behaviour ?

The prophet peace be upon him said : “The best of you is the best among you in conduct.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

In another authentic narration, the Prophet mentioned that: “The heaviest thing to be placed in the balance of a believing slave on the Day of Judgement will be good behaviour. And Allaah hates the one who uses bad language.” [Al-Bayhaqi]

In other narrations the Prophet made distinctions among Muslims based on their behaviour; the Prophet said: “The most perfect man in his faith, among the believers, is the one whose behaviour is the most excellent; and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives.” [Ahmad]
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by truthman2012(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello muslim friends.

Good behaviour is a good virtue which God appreciates very much. But good behaviour is not enough to go to God's heaven.

There are so many sins we commit and so many mistakes we make as humans. There are sins we commit we don't even realize.

In law, when people commit so many crimes they are charged with 20-count charge or more. If they try them and find them guilty of only one or two of them, they will still be punished. They will not pardon them because they are not guilty of all the charges.

With God too the pass mark is 100% to enter heaven. Those who score 99.99% will go to hellfire. Is it possible for anyone to score 100% through good behaviours? No.

This is where you need the help of somebody to pay for the balance. Who? Jesus. God bless you.
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by deols(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2013
@infofirst, try to be specific. who exactly are you talking about. It happened on what thread?

I agree totally with what you wrote. if only we would all follow the dictates of the Quran and sunnah.
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by nobniger: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good behavior is allowing women to be themselves, FREE
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
nobniger: Good behavior is allowing women to be themselves, FREE
The person who posted right above you is a Muslim. Can you prove that she is not allowed to be herself? Can you supply any evidence that she is not free?

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) tells us that from good behaviour is to remain silent unless one has something good to say
The Quran teaches that we should avoid suspicion. That is also from good behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by deols(f): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
yeah!

ask me all d questions. am I free, like a bird?

or like a flag?
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by ghazzal: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
deols: yeah!

ask me all d questions. am I free, like a bird?

or like a flag?

lol....... birds get lost, fall into traps, become prey...... better not like a bird

thank God for ISLAM
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by deols(f): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
ghazzal:

lol....... birds get lost, fall into traps, become prey...... better not like a bird

thank God for ISLAM

u get my analogy smiley
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by infofirst(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
deols: @infofirst, try to be specific. who exactly are you talking about. It happened on what thread?

I agree totally with what you wrote. if only we would all follow the dictates of the Quran and sunnah.

the intro is an illustration to make a point
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by deols(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
infofirst:

the intro is an illustration to make a point

so you mean it didn't happen. you made it seem like we here are bad people angry
Re: Muslims And Good Behaviour by infofirst(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2013
deols:

so you mean it didn't happen. you made it seem like we here are bad people angry

Not at all, I love you all here

(1) (Reply)

Jinn Catching: Good Or Bad / You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.