Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas (1310 Views)

Gift Ideas For The Blind / What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? / Wanted - Nigerian Xmas Gift Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by joyblinks(f): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2013
have you been thinking of what to get for your spouse this valentine? i have a list of interesting things u will want to see.

1. Magnetic Picture frame that he/she can keep in the office or home.

2. A beautiful bible (christian only) even if they already have one. get something different.

3. Buy a set of makeup box(for females only) for as long as she uses the make-up, she will always remember the
day.

4. If she's a working class girl, buy a pair of beautiful hilly cover shoe

5. If she's the Ajebotic type, buy a set of SPA for her.

6. if your spouse is a working class person, a Tea mug with his/her name crested on it won't be a bad
idea also.

7. A set of crested pants too will be beautiful.

8. Buying a designers belt for your man on valentine's day can also blow his mind.

if you feel all of these are too xpensive for you spouse.

1. please take them to Mr. Biggs, buy two meat pie and coke (1,000)only

2. Buy recharge card for them (N500)

3. Recharge her Blackberry Service. @least for as long as she pings that month, u will be on her mind.

more ideas here http://fizzygist..com/2013/01/perfect-gift-that-can-wow-your-spouse.html

if you have more idea, please share with the house.
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2013
'Buy her','buy her','buy her'...with just one 'buy him'. #sms
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Rocktation(f): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2013
^^Hehe.
Men are ever soo quick to deny being romantics na, abi? Now that it's time for gifts, you lot want to have change of hearts...
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by joyblinks(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
binger: 'Buy her','buy her','buy her'...with just one 'buy him'. #sms

my dear, every thing there is for him/her except for some few which i specified for him and her. u dey fear?
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
joyblinks:

my dear, every thing there is for him/her except for some few which i specified for him and her. u dey fear?
lol,i no dey fear. I dey gidigba
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
binger: 'Buy her','buy her','buy her'...with just one 'buy him'. #sms

Kai!!!Binger!!U no go carry dx moni go heaven naw,sey 5H is 2oo much 4 d gal u av bn bleeping round d clock ni?
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
@Op,I fink jewellery(pearl necklace,bracelets,pendant) 4 guyz-(chain,cufflinks,wrist watch,locket) aint a bahd idea also

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
gprincess1:

Kai!!!Binger!!U no go carry dx moni go heaven naw,sey 5H is 2oo much 4 d gal u av bn bleeping round d clock ni?
lolz! Who said aint spoiling her with sophisticated gifts? Hmm,if only knew me well,u'll be wishing u are in my g.f shoes. grin tongue
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
binger: lolz! Who said aint spoiling her with sophisticated gifts? Hmm,if only knew me well,u'll be wishing u are in my g.f shoes. grin tongue
Sorry 2 burst ur bubbles buh sophiscated gifts doesnt freak me! tongue tongue....Even if dey do,my bf av had me freaked out already wink
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Rocktation(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
gprincess1: @Op,I fink jewellery(pearl necklace,bracelets,pendant) 4 guyz-(chain,cufflinks,wrist watch,locket) aint a bahd idea also

Cool. Apparently, gift ideas for guys are pretty regular stuff..irrespective of what you're celebrating. undecided Throw in a T-shirt, and you're a winner.
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Rocktation:

Cool. Apparently, gift ideas for guys are pretty regular stuff..irrespective of what you're celebrating. undecided Throw in a T-shirt, and you're a winner.
Lol...Nd wat wld u expect in return?
2 panties??tongue
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Rocktation(f): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Awww, we don't wait for days that have names before we go on our gifting sprees. tongue. So there's the possibility that I may even get nothing. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by cynthiasmart(f): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
gprincess1:
Sorry 2 burst ur bubbles buh sophiscated gifts doesnt freak me! tongue tongue....Even if dey do,my bf av had me freaked out already wink
Of course you would make mouth,i expected. But if our paths should cross,you'll definitely stick to me like a leech. smiley
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Of course you would make mouth,i expected. But if our paths should cross,you'll definitely stick to me like a leech. smiley
No nid 2 exaggerate jare,do u go abh spending cash on "anyfn in skirt" come across?
4 d records,dere are ova a thousand finx dat can make me stick 2 a guy nd gifts are d least of dem,stay wif ur gift loving gf tongue
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
gprincess1:
No nid 2 exaggerate jare,do u go abh spending cash on "anyfn in skirt" come across?
4 d records,dere are ova a thousand finx dat can make me stick 2 a guy nd gifts are d least of dem,stay wif ur gift loving gf tongue
haha! Now where did i say only gifts can make a girl stick to a guy? That is only conceiveable by a simpleton. And stop getting jealous of my g.f for having all the love,care and wants given to her on a platter of gold by me. Chikena! tongue
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: haha! Now where did i say only gifts can make a girl stick to a guy? That is only conceiveable by a simpleton. And stop getting jealous of my g.f for having all the love,care and wants given to her on a platter of gold by me. Chikena! tongue
Lwkmd!Dat was wat u were insinuating,Aw cum i smell mouth-making in d air??D lst tym i checked,u were complaining abh spending on ur gf nd suddenly u became "prince charming"!
Are u try 2 impress me?? shocked shocked tongue
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
gprincess1:
Lwkmd!Dat was wat u were insinuating,Aw cum i smell mouth-making in d air??D lst tym i checked,u were complaining abh spending on ur gf nd suddenly u became "prince charming"!
Are u try 2 impress me?? shocked shocked tongue
Now it's obvious you wanna be impressed by putting words in my mouth.only Jah knows where u're getting all these from.
So,i'll stop here.you can now think whatever u like. smiley
Re: Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas by gprincess1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Now it's obvious you wanna be impressed by putting words in my mouth.only Jah knows where u're getting all these from.
So,i'll stop here.you can now think whatever u like. smiley
Lmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy
*He actually knws am right tongue
END OF DISCUSSION grin

(1) (Reply)

Talent Hunt Auditions Win 100,000k / Man Discovers Human-sized Lizard On The Side Of His Australian Home, Takes Photo / To Get Latest And Helpful News On University Of Abuja For Your Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.