Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Today Is World Hijab Day - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Today Is World Hijab Day (8139 Views)

World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st Febuary '15 / Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by tomakint: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmmnnnnnn ***tomakint reads through thread and turns the other way***
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by maclatunji: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla:
Maclatunji,
Well, I have a fantastic Muslim girlfriend and I am not a Muslim.
Love is above religion.

If I have my way, all women in Nigeria must cover their heads and bosoms outdoors, except those who have chosen to be hawkers of their sexual assets who will be banished from the society.

#Hehehehe. There are rules and there are rule breakers, your girlfriend is a rule breaker. No conscious-about-her religion Muslim lady will agree to be your "girlfriend". The key word in my comment is meant. You know in this world, you don't always get the ideal, it does not stop it from being what it is- the highest standard expected.

The day your girlfriend receives a reawakening in her faith is the day she dumps you unless you are ready to make the move with her which basically means two things:

1. Becoming a sincere Muslim yourself and

2. Marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by Aliyu333: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by Psylas(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
hijab is good, it makes women to look more beautiful

Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by thorpido(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wearing of the hijab is good.It will help to increase modesty in dressing among women.
...But man is a spirit.The outside of a painted sepulchre is beautiful,the inside is full of dead men's bones.

...Cos that which is born of the flesh is flesh,that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Mactunji, you really embarrassed me with this:[b]To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/b]I personally think that you are losing it.
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by maclatunji: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
maasoap: @Mactunji, you really embarrassed me with this:[b]To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/b]I personally think that you are losing it.

LOL, I guess this applies to whoever put that here which you believe to be me. You can complain to the Administrator, you know I don't own Nairaland.
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by AroOkigbo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Psylas: hijab is good, it makes women to look more beautiful
are you trying to deceive yourself?
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by kemiola89(f): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by dustydee: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Mclatunji
What is indecent about the the girl's dressing in the first picture?
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by kunxle: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
LOVELY
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by maclatunji: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
dustydee: @Mclatunji
What is indecent about the the girl's dressing in the first picture?

Let's put it this way, which version of her will get you thinking of her as attractive as a man? All those parts that are open are still going to get her second looks. She herself acknowledged the difference. One is better than the other.
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by Rafidi: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
just out of curiosity,how come no one (you can guess who's most likely to) declare this "Hijab Day" a "bid'ah"? the Prophet (s) never had a "hijab day" grin grin grin

Happy Hijab Day!!!

[img]http://issmstudents.files./2009/11/hijab-lollipop1.jpg[/img]
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by tbaba1234: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
My name is - Jess Rhodes.... I tried HIJAAB once on world hijaab day ONCE..... and this lead me to discover the ISLAM.......

AND
Now, we're thrilled to announce that she has taken her Shahadah (testimony of faith) today publicly and became a Muslim.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506665859384560&set=a.118878214829995.17935.100743523310131&type=1
Re: Today Is World Hijab Day by maclatunji: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2013
^God is great, his will does prevail over everything. And so it was that Jess would become Muslim. I pray she attains the best levels in this world and the hereafter and the rest of us too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Use Of Maiden Name Vs Married Name In Islam / Ending The Ramadan Moon Fighting In Nigeria? / Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.