Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

If You Were To Comeback To Earth The Second Time, Where Would You Prefer? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Were To Comeback To Earth The Second Time, Where Would You Prefer? (680 Views)

Good Old Days Or Modern Age Which Do You Prefer ? / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Comeback To Earth The Second Time, Where Would You Prefer? by Ozegbe(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Before you guys start lecturing me on inferiority complex and the need to appreciate the black race....just note that this is intended to be fun, so don't take it serious because there is actually no after life.

Ok...you 've seen the nation's of the world with all their problems and calamities and also their goodness...

After your demise, you were given the opportunity to comeback. Where would you like to be born the second time?

For me. it's Dubai..
Re: If You Were To Comeback To Earth The Second Time, Where Would You Prefer? by huninaija(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Saudia Arabia... cool i need that oyel monaaayyh cool
Re: If You Were To Comeback To Earth The Second Time, Where Would You Prefer? by pleep(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2013
And dat head scaaaaaaaarph ^ cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Speaking English Can Make You Poor When You Retire / Celebrating The Nigerian Guy / Nigerian Man Wants To Marry His Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.