Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno (21132 Views)

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by ozodimgba(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!
Scores =17 ---1
jTF go go go for goal
kill them all.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by FOLLEY20(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2013
I give kudos to JTF but let them search more other strategic places & flush out d blood suckers to d grave beyond. May God help JTF to prevail in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by tintingz(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2013
Super1759: cease fire in isl*m means to "fortify and re strategise"
biggoted xti*n
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by tintingz(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2013
Welldon JTF. . . .buh we are still waiting for the bombing of BH a.k.a CAN full reports grin tongue
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by Edwinejembi: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2013
This people self, God don dey pay them all the ALACHI wey they don commit against humanity and the church of God. This is just the begining of heard times for this set of bastard, efulefu!
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Super1759: cease fire in isl*m means to "fortify and re strategise"
says by who?
And what's islam got to do with this?
Anyway, good job JTF....strike'em hard.
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by caesaraba(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2013
Edwinejembi: This people self, God don dey pay them all the ALACHI wey they don commit against humanity and the church of God. This is just the begining of heard times for this set of bastard, efulefu!

Hahahahaha, lwkmd! U don vex enter language sef.
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2013
TRAINING CAMP WITH JUST 6 AKs? SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TRANSIT CAMP 2 ME undecided
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2013
Faddd: Am afraid Boko Haram wll not but loose this fight. How can an un-mentally demented person huzzle against the government? Qudoz 2 GTF!
GTF meaning?
Guarantee trust force or wetin?lol....
Kudos to them. Unfortunately, an soldier was died....
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Soukiss: u ar a big food. educated fool
as in
big iyän or amala? Lwkmd.

Big food indeed.

1 Like

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2013
feminancy:

big full
abeg witch person you dey talk to self?
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2013
talktimi: what drones ?
i no know ooo
maybe na swarm of bee drones he dey talk about.
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by eazzzy1(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2013
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by juliebrown: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2013
May d life of d 1 JTF oficial rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by juliebrown: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2013
May d soul of d 1 JTF oficial rest in peace
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by eazzzy1(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by dnawah(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2013
SELFWORTH: I pray that this is true.

They will get their 77 Virgins now!
d ones wey them disvirgin here who go take am?:-@

1 Like

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by stacomaster(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2013
Traininq camp kuma! Choi many still dey
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by Jakumo(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2013
This type of surgically precise missile strike could have been carried about by a Nigerian airforce HIND attack helicopter that was manufactured in Russia back in the 1980s, BUT, a far more likely scenario is that the attack aircraft was in fact a remotely-piloted Predator DRONE, made in the good old USA, scrambled from its new base in the Niger Republic, yet guided to its virgin-seeking quarry from half-way accross the globe in a secure location on American soil.

Any day that a Jihadist qualifies for his expected virgins is good day, in my book. God is very busy these days, so most of His punishments and virgin allocations are implemented by US drones, operating under Heavenly orders, and now circling a terrorist nest near you, scouting for more prey.

To all terrorists in da house, I say verily unto you don't worry, be happy and enjoy the virgins. Finally to all the virgins of the world, I say thank you for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by Ishilove: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2013
Jakumo: This type of surgically precise missile strike could have been carried about by a Nigerian airforce HIND attack helicopter that was manufactured in Russia back in the 1980s, BUT, a far more likely scenario is that the attack aircraft was in fact a remotely-piloted Predator DRONE, made in the good old USA, scrambled from its new base in the Niger Republic, yet guided to its virgin-seeking quarry from half-way accross the globe in a secure location on American soil.

Any day that a Jihadist qualifies for his expected virgins is good day, in my book. God is very busy these days, so most of His punishments and virgin allocations are implemented by US drones, operating under Heavenly orders, and now circling a terrorist nest near you, scouting for more prey.

To all terrorists in da house, I say verily unto you don't worry, be happy and enjoy the virgins. Finally to all the virgins of the world, I say thank you for nothing.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by Ishilove: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2013
eazzzy1:
AN soldier WAS really DIED bro
Jeezus, I thought I was the only one who saw that! cheesy
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by ocelot2006(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Excellent work , JTF!! 'hope those Hot fucktards were dispatched to their respective 72 virgins in hell!
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by ocelot2006(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Jakumo: This type of surgically precise missile strike could have been carried about by a Nigerian airforce HIND attack helicopter that was manufactured in Russia back in the 1980s, BUT, a far more likely scenario is that the attack aircraft was in fact a remotely-piloted Predator DRONE, made in the good old USA, scrambled from its new base in the Niger Republic, yet guided to its virgin-seeking quarry from half-way accross the globe in a secure location on American soil.

Precision strikes are not really required for direct action ops like this one. And UCAVs (including tge American Reaper/predators) don't have enough weapons payload to provide the necessary combat air support (CAS) for the assault troops on ground. This was definitely the work of NAF's Mi-35 Hind attack helo. Kudos to the fly boys.
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by onchefx: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
JTF UN NEVER START UN WORK,BECOS BOKO HAREM STILL GET MOUTH DEY TO DEMAND 26 billion FROM GOVERNMENT,THAT SHOWS THAT U GUYS HAVE DONE NOTHING AT ALL,U WENT AND BOMBED A LOCATION AND THE GUYS ARE STILL THERE THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF OUR NATION.SEE MAKE UNA SMOKE THEM OUT OF THEIR HOLE,KILL THEM, MASSACRE THEM BRING THEM TO BOOK,UNA STILL THE LEARN WORK!!,IF BY JUNE BH NO BECOME HISTORY THEN ALL OF UN NO NO WHY UN BE SOLDIER
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by albacete(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Me too!
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by romanlaw(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nice job by GEJ, it is obvious that GEJ is really working hard to stop this bh nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ishilove:
no you're not..........
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
eazzzy1:
AN soldier WAS really DIED bro
yeah.
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by ISBLIAC(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
topmostg: GTF meaning?
Guarantee trust force or wetin?lol....
Kudos to them. Unfortunately, an soldier was died....
grin grin
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by topmostg: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
I see una dey laugh my gbagaun post.....
At least it puts a smile on some peoples face......
I'm tired of These boring frontpage threads nowadays...
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by geswith: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
they want to turn Nigeria to Nigeristan.THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY will never allow them to go unpunished.their judgement day is surely at hand.
Re: 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
See wetin them retrieve from the destruction of a whole training camp/base.

He listed some of the items recovered from the camp as six AK 47 rifles, two G3 rifles, three pistols, one Rocket Propelled Grenade Bomb (RPG), one RPG Tube, twenty RPG Chargers, two double barrel rifles, and 2, 543 assorted ammunition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.