Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} (11880 Views)

Naija Used 2002 Honda Accord Coupe (baby Boy) PRICE SLASHED !!!! / Clean Tokunbo 2001 Honda Accord 'baby Boy': Price: 1,150,000m Only / "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
FABRIC INTERIOR,VERY CLEAN
CD PLAYER
SOLID CHROME WHEELS/GOOD TIRES
AUTO TRANSMISSION
4 CYLINDER ENGINE
LOCATION IBADAN
ASKING PRICE 300K NEG.
FOR INSPECTION/FURTHER DETAILS SERIOUS BUYERS CONTACT Funmi 08066668842,Ayo sms/Whatsapp/call +60162642214 or email ayoflyn@yahoo.com.
ITS A BUY AND DRIVE.

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ikeseeholdings1(m): 3:15am On Feb 02, 2013
Bros, I hv #300k,can we talk? 08033070304.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2013
available

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2013
You can email me anytime or add me on yahoo messenger ayoflyn @ yahoo . com , or call any of the numbers written in the post and the signature sir. Thanks.
ikeseeholdings1: Bros, I hv #300k,can we talk? 08033070304.

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 12:38am On Feb 03, 2013
I HAVE SEEN THE CAR

WHEN I SAW IT IT WAS AT A MECHANIC WORKSHOP AND COULD NOT EVEN START....I WAS SO ANGRY.....I WASTED TRANSPORT TO ILESA AND I WENT WITH A FRIEND .....DONT BE DECEIVED......ASK THE SO CALLED SELLER TO PUT A VIDEO OF THE CAR WORKING
THE SELLER OPENED A NEW THREAD I COMMENTED ON THE FORMER CAR THREAD THE SAME CAR https://www.nairaland.com/1092061/honda-accord-baby-boyfor-sale/3

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 03, 2013
Laird: I HAVE SEEN THE CAR

WHEN I SAW IT IT WAS AT A MECHANIC WORKSHOP AND COULD NOT EVEN START....I WAS SO ANGRY.....I WASTED TRANSPORT TO ILESA AND I WENT WITH A FRIEND .....DONT BE DECEIVED......ASK THE SO CALLED SELLER TO PUT A VIDEO OF THE CAR WORKING
THE SELLER OPENED A NEW THREAD I COMMENTED ON THE FORMER CAR THREAD THE SAME CAR https://www.nairaland.com/1092061/honda-accord-baby-boyfor-sale/3

You self like Awuf! You travelled all the way to Ilesha cos the car is 400K or a little cheaper, what do you expect to get before?
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2013
the car is up and running sorry i dont have new pics here with me,pls call the numbers in the post for any enquiries and inspection.

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2013
Laird: I HAVE SEEN THE CAR

i understand your dissapointment, but like i explained to you, the car was parked and they didnt expect anyone to show up that soon,you also were in a hurry to go back same day, if only you could just wait till the next day so they would have started it for you, u know i am not in the country since october, so there is no one to uses it, but it is up and running cleaned and at this cheap rate you can always love-vendor it to your taste.Only selling at cos i need money here, ill never even think of selling at that price cos i never saw a babyboy selling so cheap.Thanks for your understanding, if you are still interested ill deduct your expensis from the purchase price. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2013
POST A VIDEO OF THE CAR STARTING AND MOVING HERE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2013
THEY DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO COME FOR THE CAR AFTER I HAD CALLED THE DAY BEFORE I CAME.......WHEN I WAS NOW IN ILESA I GOT TO KNOW CAR WAS WITH MECHANIC .........I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED, CAR DIDNT START WHEN I WAS THERE,INSIDE THE BONNET.......MAKE I STILL TALK
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2013
available for inspection

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by frankfrank(m): 5:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Still keen on this tread so cheap and no buyer for ilesha
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2013
its a steal at this price bro, i wonder
frankfrank: Still keen on this tread so cheap and no buyer for ilesha
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2013
would have done so if i was in the country, my bro isnt tech savvy, so its difficult for him to do that
Laird: POST A VIDEO OF THE CAR STARTING AND MOVING HERE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
ayoflyn: would have done so if i was in the country, my bro isnt tech savvy, so its difficult for him to do that

ANYBODY IN ILESA CAN USE A PHONE CAMERA OR A BLACKBERRY TO VIDEO THE CAR WORKING AND MOVING AND THE VIDEO CAN BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH INTERNET OR BLACKKBERRY. YOU CAN THEN PUT THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AND PUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Noted.
Laird:

ANYBODY IN ILESA CAN USE A PHONE CAMERA OR A BLACKBERRY TO VIDEO THE CAR WORKING AND MOVING AND THE VIDEO CAN BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH INTERNET OR BLACKKBERRY. YOU CAN THEN PUT THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AND PUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ON NAIRALAND

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 4:37am On Feb 11, 2013
available.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
check the cars pics today, location Ibadan, its up and running buddy.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Lusola15: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ok
Two of does plugs av adaptors in dem and where is all dis oil coming frm.

smiley

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
available.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Engine wasnt washed to conceal anything, its advisable for the buyer to replace the engine and gear at 85k, the cost has been considered ,as iT is it runs pretty good but traveling isnt advisable. hence the price is negotiable. thanx for the interest.
Lusola15: Ok
Two of does plugs av adaptors in dem and where is all dis oil coming frm.

smiley
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
The car has been driven to Ibadan. Thank you.
frankfrank: Still keen on this tread so cheap and no buyer for ilesha
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
check the cars pics today, location Ibadan, its up and running buddy.
Laird: THEY DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO COME FOR THE CAR AFTER I HAD CALLED THE DAY BEFORE I CAME.......WHEN I WAS NOW IN ILESA I GOT TO KNOW CAR WAS WITH MECHANIC .........I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED, CAR DIDNT START WHEN I WAS THERE,INSIDE THE BONNET.......MAKE I STILL TALK
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
available for inspection and test drive. contact Funmi 08067717715. Cheers.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
av
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by BE811APP: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
Guy dats not a car....
sell it as a scrap...
u will make more money...
dan hussling 350k to 400k
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
thanks for your post, can you tell me your definition of scrap and the value this car will attract as scap?
the car needs new engine and painting, apart from that it has no issues, id rather have it parked till my arrival back in the country and spend 100-150k on it and have it ready for jouneys to anywhere in the country than have it sold as scrap,only reason for selling is that i am already shipping my new car from the states to nigeria, it will be there before my arrival. Thanks anyway for your advice, but ill pass.
BE811APP: Guy dats not a car....
sell it as a scrap...
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks for your post, can you tell me your definition of scrap and the value this car will attract as scap?
the car needs new engine and painting, apart from that it has no issues, id rather have it parked till my arrival back in the country and spend 100-150k on it and have it ready for jouneys to anywhere in the country than have it sold as scrap,only reason for selling is that i am already shipping my new car from the states to nigeria, it will be there before my arrival. Thanks anyway for your advice, but ill pass.
BE811APP: Guy dats not a car....
sell it as a scrap...
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by akwat: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
N250k for the car because the vendor has voice out that the car needs engine, gear, little panel work and spray painting work too. The funniest thing is that buyer might spend more than what the vendor said. Hope the car na first body and the car is not engrave. Pls reply serious buyer or 07055780061.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2013
Thanks for your interest. email me for final negotiations. Cheers.
akwat: N250k for the car because the vendor has voice out that the car needs engine, gear, little panel work and spray painting work too. The funniest thing is that buyer might spend more than what the vendor said. Hope the car na first body and the car is not engrave. Pls reply serious buyer or 07055780061.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbearable Fuel Consumption Of A Toyota Camry 95 Model / Car With Swimming Pool (pic) / 2012 Model Toyota Highlander Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.