Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures (291326 Views)

Tracking Traffic In Nigeria Through Twitter! / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Mustay(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
gra

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TOYOSI20(f): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2008
lol. . . . . . . . . . .yea they're a little fuzzy. . . . . . . . undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 3:55am On Oct 10, 2008
Lagos beaches

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by plusQueen: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2008
I see arnold and his gay lover holding hands in that picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do I see people wearing long skirts,pants and even ashoebi to the beach shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 4:07am On Oct 10, 2008
plus_Queen:

I see arnold and his gay lover holding hands in that picture
do I see people wearing long skirts,pants and even ashoebi to the beach

God will lay judgment on you accordingly for saying that to me unprovoked. In jesus name, amen.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 4:07am On Oct 10, 2008
Bolingo Hotel and Suites, Abuja

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by tRoOE(f): 4:12am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]hmmmm i have to visit the beach this xmas, the water looks so clean[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 4:12am On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]hmmmm i have to visit the beach this xmas, the water looks so clean[/size]

@trooe, visit alpha beach if you can. It is not as crowded, the water is clean and the place is so serene wink

Le Meridian Hotel, Uyo,

Akwa Ibom state

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 4:26am On Oct 10, 2008
Lobster Pot Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 4:32am On Oct 10, 2008
Lobby area of an abuja hotel (can't remember the name)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 4:37am On Oct 10, 2008
Meidan Hotel and Suites, VGC, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by JJYOU: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2008
beautiful. love the lighting and decor. cant stand dark carpets though
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TOYOSI20(f): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2008
Nice pictures, very nice. . . . . smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Reese1: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2008
I was wondering about the beach wear thing too. Is it a cultural thing for us to be at the beach fully clothed? Are we insecure about our bodies? Are we NOT HOT?! shocked And I love the looks of the hotels as well. Too bad they'll probably cost an arm and a leg per night. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by omega25red(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2008
plus_Queen:

I see arnold and his gay lover holding hands in that picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do I see people wearing long skirts,pants and even ashoebi to the beach shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin embarassed grin grin still laughing because i remember that dudes do hold hands in Nigeria at least very young children lol and the dude in he corner of the pic has on boxers on the beach lol

Any way Arnold the beach pictures are the best!!!! Dude if you have more pics of the beach, please share.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2008
Ibadan

Apt complex, Lagos

Abuja Hilton

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2008
Townhouses, Port Harcourt

Protea Hotel, Port Harcourt

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2008
Le Meridien Ibom Hotel, Akwa Ibom.

I believe Yar'adua and other PDP bigwigs were at this resort recently.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2008
Food outlet at Palms Mall, Lekki, Lagos

New looking Mega Plaza, VI, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by igbogolo: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
Arnold,

you should have waited for the guy with the banana to pass before posting the picture above.
But you have done real nice with the images. Im in nigeria at the moment and I pass these places on a daily basics but i must admit its realy nice looking at the pics through your lens. keep up the good work.
Thank you!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nicolac1(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
I am going to Nigeria on Monday for the 1st time & am quite nervous (and excited of course!). Looking at these photographs has added to my excitement so thank you
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2008
try to have fun. wot part of nigeria r u stayin?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nicolac1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
Staying in Lagos for the first night when i arrive & then Benin for 9 days, the thing im most scared about is the road trip between the 2, after seeing some of these pictures i think my fear may not be misplaced! Hopefully when i return i will have some beautiful photos of my own to add
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
have fun in lagos! neva been to benin- especially by road so i dont know. road trips there are always cool. the speed, the sight. i hope benin is cool as well. enjoy. put away your fears. its unlikely uld find trouble if you are not expecting it.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by favcom(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ nicola c
here are parts of Lagos wink

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2008

Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2008

Residential Estate at Lekki, Lagos

Newly refurbished Nigerian Airforce (NAF) C-130 Aircraft

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Deshannel(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ikeja lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by chika98: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
Some of these are really nice.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
Abuja

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Tonim(f): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
Nice pictures of abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.