Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here (45079 Views)

Lagos Marketing Jobs Section / Jobs Section Members of Igbo Extraction and Friends of Ndigbo! / Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Sleekbaby(f): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Gdmrnin @ moderators, to be honest am nt happy, wot is the criteria 4 creating a topic in this section, since yestada til ds mrnin notin has been done, did u people ban me, i dnt gt this whole tin n right nw i need other nairalanders to help me out wit something bt am a kind of stranded now, help me out plz, thank you.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by adewasco2k(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Sleekbaby: Gdmrnin @ moderators, to be honest am nt happy, wot is the criteria 4 creating a topic in this section, since yestada til ds mrnin notin has been done, did u people ban me, i dnt gt this whole tin n right nw i need other nairalanders to help me out wit something bt am a kind of stranded now, help me out plz, thank you.
What is the error you are getting?
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Sleekbaby(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2013
[adewasco2k]
What is the error you are getting?

When i press d submit button i will see sorry unexpected error occured
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by flairlady(f): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why was i banned by antispambot twice after making posts on first bank assessment centre thread?I dont understand.I didnt break any rule.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
flairlady: Why was i banned by antispambot twice after making posts on first bank assessment centre thread?I dont understand.I didnt break any rule.
I'm so so sorry my dear. It was an erroneous ban by the spambot. You did nothing wrong. I've unhidden the post in question.

Please send either myself or the other mods a PM whenever this occurs in the future for speedy response.

I hope you'll forgive us for the inconveniency the erroneous ban must have caused you sad.

Regards,
Obinoscopy
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by PalmTree(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello Mods, A few days ago, I created a thread to sensitize Nigerian job seekers on how they can be self employed using GIS. I made sure that the thread was devoid of any advert. Today I discovered that it has been moved to the cert and training section, please I want to know why the thread was moved because that movement has defeated the motive behind the creation of the thread. Thanks. www.nairaland.com/1498348/how-self-employed-geographic-information
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by adewasco2k(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
PalmTree: Hello Mods, A few days ago, I created a thread to sensitize Nigerian job seekers on how they can be self employed using GIS. I made sure that the thread was devoid of any advert. Today I discovered that it has been moved to the cert and training section, please I want to know why the thread was moved because that movement has defeated the motive behind the creation of the thread. Thanks. www.nairaland.com/1498348/how-self-employed-geographic-information
GIS is a certification as much as i know so i think your thread is in the appropriate section, if you think otherwise then please convince us.

Thank you as i wait to hear from you
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by PalmTree(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
adewasco2k:
GIS is a certification as much as i know so i think your thread is in the appropriate section, if you think otherwise then please convince us.

Thank you as i wait to hear from you

Thanks for your prompt reply, however the point you don't get is that the thread isn't about certification. I only created the thread to sensitize job seekers on how they can empower themselves with GIS. I did not make the thread about certification, I assume you must have gone through the thread but if not please do. Thanks once again.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Ikenna58, I got your PM. Since you are having issues with ur PM, can we have a little diagnostic chat here?

Pls reply this post when you see it.

Regards.
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Dhurmynick(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Obinoscopy: @Ikenna58, I got your PM. Since you are having issues with ur PM, can we have a little diagnostic chat here?

Pls reply this post when you see it.

Regards.
Obinoscopy

sorry to get your hopes up. but i pm'ed you.. a day ago but you haven't replied.. please i really need your reply
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by eeval: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2013
I got an interview invitation from new horizon ventures inc. Pls help me out, are they real?
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Joemoni: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Good Morning Mods, got an invitation via text msg for an interview schedule 2 hold 2moro from HR2684, that's just about all I know about d firm as I've also submitted numerous applications during d past 3months. I need ur help ppl, will upload a copy of d msg as soon as I can.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by adewasco2k(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Joemoni: Good Morning Mods, got an invitation via text msg for an interview schedule 2 hold 2moro from HR2684, that's just about all I know about d firm as I've also submitted numerous applications during d past 3months. I need ur help ppl, will upload a copy of d msg as soon as I can.

Read here : www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/47#19253172

NOTE: you can not always go by what a forumite post as it might not always be 100% correct. Just use it as hint and make personal decisions
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Tomoarika(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good evening Mods.
I would like to post a job opening which I received from a friend; company is a newly established production factory location in Ota Ogun state and the contact's name and phone number will be provided. Can I proceed?
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by sambright2012: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
mod y? i cant post anymore y?
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by truthislight: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hi mods!

Can you help this fela out ? He said the spam bot got him on this section:

Mintayo: Goodmorning Mods,please i don't know if i can be helped here,i was banned by the antispambot at the Job/vacancies section,i have made a complaint at the general section but its like the Mods there are still in bed,please can someone here help me please,its urgent please.
Thanks for your help.

he made his complaint in the Religiouse section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/43#19870578

Thanks.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
truthislight: Hi mods!

Can you help this fela out ? He said the spam bot got him on this section:

he made his complaint in the Religiouse section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/43#19870578

Thanks.
Done. Thanks for reporting
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by truthislight: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obinoscopy: Done. Thanks for reporting

Ok, well done.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by gerona: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls my organization is in need of an accountant with not less than 2 years work experience. preferably married. Pls interview is currently on going at Sharon Properties Ltd, 2nd Floor, Hanan Plaza, (beside Etisalat), Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja. Thanks. OR call 08060638136
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Aljaafari: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please I want to know if any member in the House is aware of DANGOTE CEMENT's invitation for an interview. A friend of mine told me he heard something like that. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

IPNX Test Invite / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.