Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here (45097 Views)

Lagos Marketing Jobs Section / Jobs Section Members of Igbo Extraction and Friends of Ndigbo! / Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Dhurmynick(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obinoscopy: I had no issue when I clicked on the link. Can you click on the link again?

I tried it.. I showed it

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Ceeporoso: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Hi guys I lost some trends here, about Eko supreme Nigeria ltd job offers, I was called for an interview, after series of tests, I passed, but am not sure on how there package salary wise is, does anybody have an idea, I don't wanna leave where I am for a lower offer. Thnks guys.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by obaede: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Please, If you get sms from MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES,161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S calling for aptitude test or interview, do not attend. Those people are scammers, after wasting all your day with meaningless long lecture they we ask you to pay 9k to get a job.

This how how they get people; They will use different organization name and email add to advertise vacancy . And their requirement always be any course of study so that they can get large number of people. After they have gotten your contact, they will now send sms to u with their original name calling u for interview. please, do not let them waste you time they don't have any job. I don't understand why you should tell a graduate to pay money to get a job that is not visible.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Ceeporoso: Hi guys I lost some trends here, about Eko supreme Nigeria ltd job offers, I was called for an interview, after series of tests, I passed, but am not sure on how there package salary wise is, does anybody have an idea, I don't wanna leave where I am for a lower offer. Thnks guys.
I recommend you create a new thread.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Obinoscopy: I recommend you create a new thread.
Hey bro you remember The Thread For Facts? https://www.nairaland.com/1795534/thread-facts/3. Well I lost it when NL got hacked. Well I started a new one....with different facts altogether. Just thought you might consider moving it to the homepage. Many people followed that thread{maybe you did} and just few know that it's back.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by djdoxxx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
I will be glad to teach interested and determined people how to rear quail birds....the seminar is free for all,so we can promote agriculture as this is the best and quickest way to empower our youths and job seeking graduates.....other farm exploits are rearing of pigs,snails,bullets,turkeys,layers,broilers,etc....but as youths;it is cool to start small and easy so you safe yourself the risk of having hypertension....I worked in the obasanjo's farm and I know exactly what I'm saying....u can reach me on 08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com....let's just talk business and progress...We on our own should empower ourselves and stop waiting for the government to do so...I started farm business in a sitting room;where I reared quail birds and today I can boast of having a 4plots of land where I combine rearing of other livestocks within a year....this is just to encourage you guys that you should not underestimate the power of AGRICULTURE...I recently created a page on facebook so peeps can like and get updated,www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD; I shall also be posting on here frequently....cheers
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by hepheyemmy(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2014
please av anybody heard about Powell global company in Ibadan because they invite me for an interview.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by macygray: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls I need a sample of cover letter for a fresh graduate with no work experience. Kindly forward into dz addy folakemiasolo@gmail.com
Thnx God bless

1 Like

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by moraks007: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Help Guys,
K'Link LTD
I got a message yesterday stating as follows:
U re invited 4 an interview on Wed. 16/07/14 by 9a.m our branch office 83 iyana ipaja exp. way Pako b/s opp. propel filling station, Ajila house Ref:KGC/HQ/030

Please how authentic do you think this is?

Thanks
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by macpeter1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
pls how do i change my username
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by uzeera5115(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by nellyelitz(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2014
sss recruitment : pls i need help on the date for the aptitude test. Thanks.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by xhodam: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please, what's the salary like for primary/secondary private school teachers in Lagos. Tnx
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2014
nellyelitz: sss recruitment : pls i need help on the date for the aptitude test. Thanks.
Ask your question on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1572864/sss-cadet-course-28-2014
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 1:16am On Jul 20, 2014
xhodam: Please, what's the salary like for primary/secondary private school teachers in Lagos. Tnx
Do a search or create a thread in that regard. I'm sure you'll get a favorable answer.

You can also check these threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/1202669/how-much-graduate-teacher-collected
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.