Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? (567 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Not Ready For The Life Ahead,says Reuben Abati / Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website / The Best Cms For A News Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? by yawatide(f): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2013
If you are in the know, let us know smiley
http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/
Re: Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
It's more of a blog.
Re: Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? by yawatide(f): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2013
^^^Whatever you want to call it, I guess you missed my point. Sorry for not making it clear:

He is a public servant, a very highly-placed one at that, and given his role, should he be running a news website or if indeed a blog, should he be running an opinionated blog given his position. Also, here's the greater point: Does that website/blog, given how it looks and functions, reflect positively on him as the owner, again, given his current position?

Have you gone through the site or you are just commenting for commenting sake? I mean, before posting I ran a search on the site and it returned me to the home page. After you've tested the site, match what you've discovered versus my recently posted article about how the FG is wasting billions on sites (for the "gotcha" crowd, yes I know that Abati is operating this website as a private individual and the FG has no hand in it) that are not even up to date. Hopefully, you are getting the bigger picture by now wink
Re: Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? by mrkels(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Funny this is the first rueben abati thread i have opened on nairaland.
Is it wrong for him to have a website or what? I see hes got featured ads and i can see FG programs on the ad blocks. Did he go through all these trouble for making additional incomes or what?
Re: Reuben Abati Has His Own News Website? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
mrkels: Funny this is the first rueben abati thread i have opened on nairaland.
Is it wrong for him to have a website or what? I see hes got featured ads and i can see FG programs on the ad blocks. Did he go through all these trouble for making additional incomes or what?
Most definitely not to earn an extra income. He's more like trying to boost his online profile.

I personally know excellent writers who are damn good at it and would churn in regular updates and even extra's just to keep it going.

I'm also certain Reuben Abati would have first hand access to press materials an army of journalists stationed at the presidency would bring.

@Yawatide. Indeed I took a look at the News blog (blogs are also websites but comes in the form of a diary) and I mince no words about it because I'm very well familiar with the blogging terrain.

(1) (Reply)

Reason To Use A Reliable Hosting Provider / Which One Do You Prefer. / Pro bono:Free Custom Designed Website, Free Domain And Hosting On Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.