Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Did You Dream About And What Would You Not Do Again - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Did You Dream About And What Would You Not Do Again (1161 Views)

What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? / Scientists Say The Higher Your I.Q. The More You Dream. / Do You Dream Of Writing A Novel: Someday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Dream About And What Would You Not Do Again by area(m): 5:50am On Mar 08, 2008
Hello good people, please i need your help urgently i need to document an edition of peoples most embarrassing moments, dreams, and events they would definitely want to do again and again. please you need not to yab about it this one oooo along whit your entries you can send in your name, even pics and every other thing you might want to be published online, and in magazine about you. todd_eye147@yahoo.com and lordmcsting@yahoo.com is where you should please send your entrieas to

(1) (Reply)

$500 Writing Contest!! / College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) / Why Do Most Writers End Up Becoming Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.