Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits (825 Views)

The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by aglomar: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
This amazing testimony was shared at Winners' Chapel's head quarters, Canaan Land, Ota, today. A lady whose arms was twisted wrote WAEC with her leg and passed beautifully, obtaining six credits out of the nine papers she wrote.

An organization which heard of her feat has offered to sponsor her tertiary education and also pay for her accommodation. That is aside guaranteeing her a job after graduation.
See how God changed her life: a supposed object of pity is now a dignified and celebrated success. Just like God did for Aki and Pawpaw!

Bishop Oyedepo had to thoroughly verify the testimony before announcing it. He confessed that he had never heard such an awesome testimony in his 44 years in ministry. He thereafter called the lady to the pulpit and celebrated her.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by dorox(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
An amazing story indeed. In spite of her disability she has done well for herself even doing better than many of her able bodied peers, that is why i am particularly very pleased for the opportunities being given to her by this nameless organisation, but I am sure that she would have been even more pleased if Daddy G.O Adeboye had used some of his holy ghost power to miraculously straighten her hands.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by Kay17: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
She should be proud.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by aglomar: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
dorox: I would have been even more pleased if Daddy G.O Adeboye had used some of his holy ghost power to miraculously straighten her hands.
I really hope she's healed too. The God who uses (ordinary) Winners' member to raise up the dead will do it.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by dorox(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
aglomar: I really hope she's healed too. The God who uses (ordinary) Winners' member to raise up the dead will do it.
Wouldn't it have been nice if she was healed? Unfortunately miracles like that don't seem to happen to real people in the real world.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by MrAnony1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
dorox:
Wouldn't it have been nice if she was healed? Unfortunately miracles like that don't seem to happen to real people in the real world.
interestingly, people like you will call it a hoax if she does get healed
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by dorox(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mr_Anony:
interestingly, people like you will call it a hoax if she does get healed
You are not wrong my friend, guilty as charged. I have seen enough hoax in my short stint as a fire breathing pentecostal to be skeptical by default when presented with unverifiable stories.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by MrAnony1(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2013
dorox:
You are not wrong my friend, guilty as charged. I have seen enough hoax in my short stint as a fire breathing pentecostal to be skeptical by default when presented with unverifiable stories.
Good. Then you know you are being irrational since you can't have it both ways. You can't demand for a miracle with one side of your mouth while preparing to reject it with the other side of your mouth should it occur.

‘We played flute music for you,
but you did not dance;
we sang a funeral song,
but you did not mourn.’

- Jesus Christ (Matt 11:16-19)
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by aglomar: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
dorox:
God has decided to dignify her in her state. he can surely heal her!!
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by dorox(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Good. Then you know you are being irrational since you can't have it both ways. You can't demand for a miracle with one side of your mouth while preparing to reject it with the other side of your mouth should it occur.

‘We played flute music for you,
but you did not dance;
we sang a funeral song,
but you did not mourn.’

- Jesus Christ (Matt 11:16-19)
I don't see how wanting to verify any claim of miracle after all the many hoax i have seen makes me irrational. It is clear to me that you don't understand the verse you just quoted.
Re: Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits by aglomar: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2013
dorox:
I don't see how wanting to verify any claim of miracle after all the many hoax i have seen makes me irrational. It is clear to me that you don't understand the verse you just quoted.
I will post the pix. Her hands are twisted!

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Tonic / The Trinity: GOD Is Not A Human-being / The Cosmological Argument 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.