Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Towards The NIGERIA Vs MALI Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards The NIGERIA Vs MALI Game (569 Views)

Nigeria Vs Biafra. A Must Read / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards The NIGERIA Vs MALI Game by mastercee(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Though we can win this game by playing fair, But we need to make sure of our Victory.

GEJ just need to place a call through to the malian president to remind him that we are the reason
they can still compete at the AFCON! And that nigeria is celebrating the centenary anniversary next year!!! So, Mr president, I need that cup!!

The reason Mali is still a state!! (1200 soldiers + billions is not a quid) That's what a real president would do!! After all its a matter of national interest and he swore to protect it.

OBJ would have done that...
Its not match-fixing, they would be returning a favour.

Well, Ȋ̝̊̅ would do that if Ȋ̝̊̅ am president.... Make my people happy!!

##seriously!!

(1) (Reply)

Account Consolidation Fetches Oyo N7bn / Ex Militant Leader Gen Israel Akpodoro Applauds Rochas Okorocha / Jonathan Administration’s 35% Women Affirmation A Mirage—suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.