Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu (2201 Views)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Tunbolity(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2013
The senator representing Ekiti Central under the platform of Action Congress of Nigeria,Babafemi Ojudu at the National Assembly has criticised the frivolous proposal for the building of first lady's office.The senator expressed his displeasure over this matter at the floor of the parliament recently said;
'I'm worried that we can be voting #4 billion for the construction of the said first ladies mission building in a nation where millions of youths are roaming the streets without jobs,and infrastructure decaying.I hope this doesn't get to the public,otherwise all of us in this chamber would be castigated'.He further maintained that;
''The office of the First Lady is in the president's bedroom.The office is not known to the law.Nigerians would be angrier with us if we appropriate the money.Already,on social media,Nigerians are cursing us,calling us thieves and all sorts of negative names.That shows the way our people feel about the leadership of this country''. He said further;
''Recently,the Federal Government released only #1 billion each to some universities that are expected to train our youths who are the future leaders of this country,but now a whole sum of #4 billion is proposed for the construction of First Ladies Mission Office which is of no developmental value to the nation.#4 billion?It appears we have lost sense of money''.

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by gbanikiti(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2013
Correct! Simply use your bedroom as office of the first lady's office. Imagine wasting 4billion naira on a meaningless project. bullcrap!

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2013
Iwu ezigbo anuofia. You no dey hear word this imbe.cile. Maryam babaginda was the first lady, she had so many projects she carried out with government money, nobody complain ooo, maryam abbacha came with her own projects as first lady, stella obasanjo did the same as a first lady, even turai yaradua had her own projects as a first lady nobody complain ooo, turai is still locked up in a land tussle after she left office nobody complain. Now everybody have suddenly wake up because it is gej. Nwanyi a ibu ezigbo onyeara. You al think you can bring Gej down? We are all waiting. After Gej in 20019 it is we igbos. No amount of propaganda can stop that. Jokers. Onyeara, akwuna hapu nairaland for we men and ga lekota umu gi na di gi.
gbanikiti: Correct! Simply use your bedroom as office of the first lady's office. Imagine wasting 4billion naira on a meaningless project. bullcrap!
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by OurYansh: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2013
@Donchris:

Nigerians are getting wiser by the day. Besides, it's high time you stopped that ethnic card you're playing. It's not gonna work.

That previous administration carried out an anomaly doesn't mean it should go on forever. It has to stop, and there's no better time to stop it than now. By the way, do you think Igbos will benefit from the 5 billion??

@Gbagaun-kiti: Nice sliding tackle from your one and only nightmare sweetheart, DonChris. It's commendable that he's trying to put a leash on you, which I think is long overdue..

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2013
So nigerians were not wise during obasnjo's regime? They werent wise during yaradua'ss regime. Oh ii see then nigerians were using their wisdom to engage in yahoo yahoo, looting like obasanjo loooted 16billion dollars for elctricity.
Nigerians are now wise. When an hausa or a yoruba now gets back the power they fighting for nigerians would no longer be wise.so nigerians were not wise to realize just few years ago that mrs stella and mrs yaradua our former first ladies should be in their husband's bedroom. I guees you thiink nigerians are foolish to be buying all these propaganda. Bro! We are wise.

As for the 5billion your asking me if I will gain anything. Why should I gain. So money meant for public use I should go and ask 4 my own share. So it is because you asked for your own share and they refused to give you that you want to rubbish theirr government. Now tell me who is corrupt between you and gej. Imagine you asking me what I will gain for a public project for everyone. Bro! I don't need government money like you, I am being factual and truthful. So I should shut uo my mouth because I have nothing to gain. Sorry bro! I won't ok!
Our Yansh: @Donchris:

Nigerians are getting wiser by the day. Besides, it's high time you stopped that ethnic card you're playing. It's not gonna work.

That previous administration carried out an anomaly doesn't mean it should go on forever. It has to stop, and there's no better time to stop it than now. By the way, do you think Igbos will benefit from the 5 billion??

@Gbagaun-kiti: Nice sliding tackle from your one and only nightmare sweetheart, DonChris. It's commendable that he's trying to put a leash on you, which I think is long overdue..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by OurYansh: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2013
@DonChris:

The question I asked you is simple:

By the way, do you think Igbos will benefit from the 5 billion??

If yes, how??

Don't bother responding if you don't have a sensible response...

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Biggyd2: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Who knows what her office in Bayelsa will cost! shocked

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by eggheaders(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: So nigerians were not wise during obasnjo's regime? They werent wise during yaradua'ss regime. Oh ii see then nigerians were using their wisdom to engage in yahoo yahoo, looting like obasanjo loooted 16billion dollars for elctricity.
Nigerians are now wise. When an hausa or a yoruba now gets back the power they fighting for nigerians would no longer be wise.so nigerians were not wise to realize just few years ago that mrs stella and mrs yaradua our former first ladies should be in their husband's bedroom. I guees you thiink nigerians are foolish to be buying all these propaganda. Bro! We are wise.

As for the 5billion your asking me if I will gain anything. Why should I gain. So money meant for public use I should go and ask 4 my own share. So it is because you asked for your own share and they refused to give you that you want to rubbish theirr government. Now tell me who is corrupt between you and gej. Imagine you asking me what I will gain for a public project for everyone. Bro! I don't need government money like you, I am being factual and truthful. So I should shut uo my mouth because I have nothing to gain. Sorry bro! I won't ok!

your stupidity on this forum is becoming too much. you talk like someone who is just freed from a mental facility. if you must suck gej and oda thieves a'55.then stop abusing our intelligence with your crazy mandate.go jump from third mainland bridge crazy mofos.

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by OurYansh: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2013
eggheaders: your stupidity on this forum is becoming too much. you talk like someone who is just freed from a mental facility. if you must suck gej and oda thieves a'55.then stop abusing our intelligence with your crazy mandate.go jump from third mainland bridge crazy mofos

Hey, since you know the guy's condition, why not show him some love..??

That verbal upper-cut is gonna send him back to the mental facility he was released from...

That was too harsh bro, you've gotta take it easy, ok??

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2013
Oga senator, stop insulting our sensibilities. If you really want to deal with this issue, you know what to do.

It's quite simple: Have your fellow senators pass a resolution stating that no allocations will henceforth be made to any "Office of the First Lady" (since it is not recognized by the constitution) and veto all allocations made to that office.

We will only be moved by action, not rhetoric.

5 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Sorry bro! But you did not address the issue I raised only to abuse me. Lol. Why don't you just ignore a mental unstable man. Why does a mentally challenged man's post keep hitting your nerves so hard that you respond to his post. Oh I guess you have something with mad people. So you are the one that use to pregnant all these mad women in the street? Choi! Please stop following mad men's post around trying to intimidate them for they have sense too.
eggheaders:

your stupidity on this forum is becoming too much. you talk like someone who is just freed from a mental facility. if you must suck gej and oda thieves a'55.then stop abusing our intelligence with your crazy mandate.go jump from third mainland bridge crazy mofos.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2013
Hoo haa! I corroborate his claim.office ko...school ni,this govt is just embedded in frivolous priorities and outrageous profligacy.That is what we's been hearing since last year-appropriating govt funds to the Presidency and its cabinet with little or nothing for nation building and poverty alleviation.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by eggheaders(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Sorry bro! But you did not address the issue I raised only to abuse me. Lol. Why don't you just ignore a mental unstable man. Why does a mentally challenged man's post keep hitting your nerves so hard that you respond to his post. Oh I guess you have something with mad people. So you are the one that use to pregnant all these mad women in the street? Choi! Please stop following mad men's post around trying to intimidate them for they have sense too.

no need discussing fact with your blinded pdp and anti Yoruba and Hausa drunken sentiments. your line of though are miles below the I.q of a toddler. your comparison of maryam babaginda and patience Jonathan will pass for the joke of the century. since you make a55 sucking your permanent occupation. I just wonder how you describe your job details to your kids.you good for nothing scoundrel.

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by takedat(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2013
@DonChris, please stop this crazy obsession of yours with @Berem, on another thread you called Linda Ikeji a witch. Its either you are a rump-ranger or a pathetic chauvinist!

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by jaso1(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2013
It's unfortunate that some Nigerians can’t even distinguish between military and civilian rule. The simple definition of Democracy is not known to many dick heads in this forum, they use this platform to expose their ineptitude.
For God sake how can a person compare Mariam with Patience? Is imposition the same as elected govt.?
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2013
So it is only maryam babaginda you saw in my post? You didn't see turai yaradua and stella! For your information I hate pdp with passion. But I am highly against these unbridled and crude method of trying to bring Gej down. Sorry I have a job as I am typing from my office. Well paid job, I don't need to be a political jobber before I air my views. Thank you anyway.
eggheaders:

no need discussing fact with your blinded pdp and anti Yoruba and Hausa drunken sentiments. your line of though are miles below the I.q of a toddler. your comparison of maryam babaginda and patience Jonathan will pass for the joke of the century. since you make a55 sucking your permanent occupation. I just wonder how you describe your job details to your kids.you good for nothing scoundrel.

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by eggheaders(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2013
jas_o: It's unfortunate that some Nigerians can’t even distinguish between military and civilian rule. The simple definition of Democracy is not known to many dick heads in this forum, they use this platform to expose their ineptitude.
For God sake how can a person compare Mariam with Patience? Is imposition the same as elected govt.?

thank you bro.that nitwit is beyond redemption he has sold his soul to the crumbs from polithievians table.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2013
Ok sir!
take dat: @DonChris, please stop this crazy obsession of yours towards @Berem, on another thread you called Linda Ikeji a witch. Its either you are a rump-ranger or a pathetic chauvinist!
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by eggheaders(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: So it is only maryam babaginda you saw in my post? You didn't see turai yaradua and stella! For your information I hate pdp with passion. But I am highly against these unbridled and crude method of trying to bring Gej down. Sorry I have a job as I am typing from my office. Well paid job, I don't need to be a political jobber before I air my views. Thank you anyway.

who cares if you typing from Mars.but your views comes across like you dumbbell.has any budget of 5 billion been allocated to turai or Stella.when turai want to launch her cancer foundation she seek fund from donors and not from our collective patrimony. if she really need the mission house so desperately she should save from her salary in bayelsa for doing nothing.a55 sucker get that into ur sick dumb skull goons.

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2013
Mukina2 is viewing this thread. That can only mean one thing... cool
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by seunfly: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Iwu ezigbo anuofia. You no dey hear word this imbe.cile. Maryam babaginda was the first lady, she had so many projects she carried out with government money, nobody complain ooo, maryam abbacha came with her own projects as first lady, stella obasanjo did the same as a first lady, even turai yaradua had her own projects as a first lady nobody complain ooo, turai is still locked up in a land tussle after she left office nobody complain. Now everybody have suddenly wake up because it is gej. Nwanyi a ibu ezigbo onyeara. You al think you can bring Gej down? We are all waiting. After Gej in 20019 it is we igbos. No amount of propaganda can stop that. Jokers. Onyeara, akwuna hapu nairaland for we men and ga lekota umu gi na di gi.
i don't think u are serious!!!
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
We never heard of any donations of any of turai's project. Please give me a source. During obasanjoo,s tenure not only did stella had her projects, all atiku's wife had projects even to the last wife jennifer had projects, so why all these hostilities on patience? This is my bone of contention.
Now if we are debating on the issue of 5billion I don't and won't support that. It is too outrageous for any first lady to use for any project. I am not just happy with the vilifications that Gej is getting due to hatred and jealousy. If gej does not perform to my expectations he won't get my vote in 2015. But if you guys think intimidation will change my mind by calling me mentally challenged, political jobber and all what not, if you all think that propaganda will change me..... Hmmmm.... You all are in for a shocker. Thank you!
eggheaders: t

who cares if you typing from Mars.but your views comes across like you dumbbell.has any budget of 5 billion been allocated to turai or Stella.when turai want to launch her cancer foundation she seek fund from donors and not from our collective patrimony. if she really need the mission house so desperately she should save from her salary in bayelsa for doing nothing.a55 sucker get that into ur sick dumb skull goons.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by eggheaders(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: We never heard of any donations of any of turai's project. Please give me a source. During obasanjoo,s tenure not only did stella had her projects, all atiku's wife had projects even to the last wife jennifer had projects, so why all these hostilities on patience? This is my bone of contention.
Now if we are debating on the issue of 5billion I don't and won't support that. It is too outrageous for any first lady to use for any project. I am not just happy with the vilifications that Gej is getting due to hatred and jealousy. If gej does not perform to my expectations he won't get my vote in 2015. But if you guys think intimidation will change my mind by calling me mentally challenged, political jobber and all what not, if you all think that propaganda will change me..... Hmmmm.... You all are in for a shocker. Thank you!

no. more reply to your poo.you are an unrepentant Fu.cktard.I watched live turai fund raising on nta.obasanjo was the chairman of that occasion. and to the other first ladies and their project was it funded with the budget.you are just too slow to be referred to as human .you look to me like u an andriod.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: We never heard of any donations of any of turai's project. Please give me a source. During obasanjoo,s tenure not only did stella had her projects, all atiku's wife had projects even to the last wife jennifer had projects, so why all these hostilities on patience? This is my bone of contention.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

U dnt deserve a complete sentence as a response. angry angry angry angry
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Ejine(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Iwu ezigbo anuofia. You no dey hear word this imbe.cile. Maryam babaginda was the first lady, she had so many projects she carried out with government money, nobody complain ooo, maryam abbacha came with her own projects as first lady, stella obasanjo did the same as a first lady, even turai yaradua had her own projects as a first lady nobody complain ooo, turai is still locked up in a land tussle after she left office nobody complain. Now everybody have suddenly wake up because it is gej. Nwanyi a ibu ezigbo onyeara. You al think you can bring Gej down? We are all waiting. After Gej in 20019 it is we igbos. No amount of propaganda can stop that. Jokers. Onyeara, akwuna hapu nairaland for we men and ga lekota umu gi na di gi.

Obara Jesus!!! 20019? E no go beta for you. FOOOL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by taharqa: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
HNosegbe: Oga senator, stop insulting our sensibilities. If you really want to deal with this issue, you know what to do.

It's quite simple: Have your fellow senators pass a resolution stating that no allocations will henceforth be made to any "Office of the First Lady" (since it is not recognized by the constitution) and veto all allocations made to that office.

We will only be moved by action, not rhetoric.

SIMPLICITA!!!
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by rodeo0070(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Tunbolity(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
I am bewildered that in Nigeria of today,people still reason like you are reasoning.You cannot compare the military era in which people did things with brazen attack on ettiques and provisions of the constitution.Also,Stella Obasanjo and Turai Yaradua had NGOs with pet projects majorly financed through donations but what we have here is senseless rape and abuse of guiding principles with utter disregard for the constitution,where the building of first lady's office(unconstitutional port folio) has been foisted on the public through the use of public fund to build the said office.
However,you should know that by you people's agreement and support for GEJ in 2011 election and perhaps,2015,you have mortgaged your right and opportunity just because of the selfish gain of some so called Igbo leaders.Mark my words,South-West is gonna rule this country after power returns from North before there can now be any concession and consideration for South-East.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Gbawe: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: So it is only maryam babaginda you saw in my post? You didn't see turai yaradua and stella! For your information I hate pdp with passion. But I am highly against these unbridled and crude method of trying to bring Gej down. Sorry I have a job as I am typing from my office. Well paid job, I don't need to be a political jobber before I air my views. Thank you anyway.

Are you that blinded by bias and sentiments you cannot appreciate it is GEJ bringing himself down? The man deliberately deceived Nigeria by claiming he would be "fresh air" and "transformation". That was what his whole election campaign was built upon !!!! As such Nigerians, rightfully, expected him to move away from the unacceptable excesses of past leaders as GEJ indicated he would.

When he is doing the same and even worse than past leaders, are you so irredeemably jingoistic you can't understand that, naturally, the backlash will be vociferous from a people who feel deceived and the victim of a monumental 419 scam? Have you ever stopped to think why a man who enjoyed so much goodwill, after being sworn in in 2011, is now vilified mercilessly throughout the world? Who squandered that goodwill GEJ once enjoyed if not GEJ himself? Was GEJ voted in to come and be doing the same deleterious things, seen from past leaders, Nigerians voted him to to move away from? Guy, get real and try to shun the bias that makes you blind to what is very obvious to most dispassionate and pragmatic adults.
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
What a senseless senseless argument. So because other people have misappropriated our money in the past lets just agree its the norm and get on with it shall we?? You are so stupid honestly...
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by OurYansh: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
@DonChris666:

Shebi you see the way you dey disgrace yourself and your family??

cheesy
Re: Office Of The First Lady Is In The President's Bedroom-senator Ojudu by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yes I dey see am. But we are waiting in 2015 and 2019. After 2015, come back on nairaland and tell me am disgracing myself.
Our Yansh: @DonChris666:

Shebi you see the way you dey disgrace yourself and your family??

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Missing In Top 60 Countries In English Proficiency / Honourable, Distinguished, Excellency / President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.