Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (25958 Views)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by victokafor(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
dis competition na helele... even jonah cannot stand dis...
shocked grin shocked tongue
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Mortiple(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Abeg make una free IGODO MIGODO jor! This man na real Man Of The People. I regard him as a national hero for being bold with few others at NASS to ensure that 3rd term agenda did not succeed. God will continue to bless him.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Carl007: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
:Just read this after LAGOS traffic..and laugh don finally comot my subsidy! But seriously,this is called neologism and can manifest in some types of schizophrenia.not saying honorable has one though,just that we shouldn't laugh tu much.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Artistree: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is a poor attempt @ mimicking the SSG. D Op missed it this time...try again.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by victokafor(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
jonah where are u?...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Seriously!

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Lakayana: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thanks op I do not care if Patrick wrote that or not I enjoyed myself and laughed my heart out and thanks to Nairalanders for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Petertimnan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
[code][/code] this man tried to kill each and every one in this 4rum what is malofarm? What is exclamagated? 4 God Sake he just want to make people :-@ at him with his own kind of farce.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by madridsta007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Patrick Obahiangbor reacts to Super Eagles Victory

"Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our
Superior Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur
on their recent victory against ivory coast.
As the refermed, solid giants are to face
Winners of the later game in an uncavoured camfamgnam
match, my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to
recumbently metragaloblicly­ believe in God.
If possible, they should parademically
paralyze their pistulated orthodexial legs. I wish Them
arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

Abeg una understand anything?

I agree with you Honourable. Well said undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by AdeniyiA(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
samm_miey: Absolute garbage!what's d point of ranting in words ur listeners find vague and hard to comprehend or have 2resort 2dictionary 2get d meanings
no be wetin dey dea person they check? i no tink say dis dey my dico o
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by epitome86: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
is nt english but latin words
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by ObiomaA: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
See wetin dis grammar cause
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by funshint(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
la furia: didnt bother to complete what he wrote and i doubt if he said so because he has a twitter account and he doesnt tweet what the op put up there, well not excessively though. i believe someone put up that crap and ascribe it to P.Obahigbon.
Wat's his twitter handle; lyk to follow him!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by texazzpete(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
ObiomaA: See wetin dis grammar cause

I've reported you for this... putting such a graphic image in the forum where minors frequent. I hope you get a ban for this!

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dBard: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Never knew some of those.words even existed ..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by 0Edward0(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Kslib:
See wetin dis man grammar do person pikin..
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/967430_%C3%AE%C3%A2%C3%82%C3%8C%C2%B5%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%A2%C2%BD%C3%8C%C3%8C_TeeCee%C3%82%C3%A2%C2%BD%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%82%C3%8C%C2%B5%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%A2%C3%AE%C3%A2Male%C3%A2%C3%AE%C2%BD%C3%A2March_24th%C3%A2_3%C3%A2Y%C3%A2h_jpg4ac00fbbd2a437aab963dd7f65317b91[/img]
laugh don kill me for here, haha naija i love you
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by ayodot(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

match, my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to
arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

Abeg una understand anything?

just wondering how this guy campaign and won an election
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by akino(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
HELP - WHERE CAN I REPAIR MY 6KG DAEWOO WASHING MACHINE
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by akino(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
I no understand this man o
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by otodeluxe(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lizzypop: Sir u have said it all

Lolz...said what all?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Edwinejembi: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Patrick na wa for u oo!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dammytosh: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2013

arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

Patricko boy, You have summarize the whole message in a laconic manner. Well said. Thank you very much and thank you very much indeed my brother.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by pchax: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2013
clearly made up cos he always sounds coherent and this is just totally incoherent
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by mikron(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2013
na fat lie. the man no talk this one. give us the source
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dmcdad: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2013
sholylaw: grin ;DJesu mi oooooooo........... grin even my oyinbo friend who is a graduate of English @ kent university don't understd this janjantic English... When am reading to to my friend he's reply was ' U say what' ....... Lwkmd
You think say na by Oyinbo No surprise say u better pass some of them in written english, if not spoken... Infact! Even in spoken english cause often times they speak trash in the name of english...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dmcdad: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2013
pchax: clearly made up cos he always sounds coherent and this is just totally incoherent
Seconded... Op should paste the link so that we can visit it for our kind perusal
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by kspeed(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2013
sholylaw: grin ;DJesu mi oooooooo........... grin even my oyinbo friend who is a graduate of English @ kent university don't understd this janjantic English... When am reading to to my friend he's reply was ' U say what' ....... Lwkmd

Like seriouslylolz
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2013
texazzpete:

I've reported you for this... putting such a graphic image in the forum where minors frequent. I hope you get a ban for this!

I just did the same thing. Smh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by delors(m): 2:04am On Feb 05, 2013
Source pls! Bros, u fabricate this jargons joor...We sabi how Obahiagbon dey talk..In 10-word sentence, there must be at least 6 normal english there. This one wey be say everything na rubbish so no sound like what the grammarian would v spoken....
Try again bros...I don catch u. Maga! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by delors(m): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2013
0Edward0: laugh don kill me for here, haha naija i love you
Take this picture down murdaf***er....leave those innocent children alone angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dotcomnamename: 2:38am On Feb 05, 2013
ObiomaA: See wetin dis grammar cause

[size=15pt]Photoshop[/size]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Lakayana: 4:53am On Feb 05, 2013
akino: HELP - WHERE CAN I REPAIR MY 6KG DAEWOO WASHING MACHINE
Na grammar spoil am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falconets Defeats Basetsana In South Africa (Video). / Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Celebrate Daughter' Pinky's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.