Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / b (4878 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / PHCN Divided And Liquidated By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

b by musiwa10: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
b
Re: b by Bigdigpussylova(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
musiwa10: The army shall be divided and will kill many by Musiwa

I see a divided army very soon and many innocent people will be found dead.. Politician will be random murder by unknow person..

And pastors who are corrupt and have been supporting corrupt politics, may be no more..

yet another sycophant seeking cheap attention. . . .

1 Like

Re: b by musiwa10: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
b
Re: b by ethelfun(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
@musiwa10, how do you know this?
Re: b by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
musiwa10: The army shall be divided and will kill many by Musiwa

I see a divided army very soon and many innocent people will be found dead.. Politician will be random murder by unknow person..

And pastors who are corrupt and have been supporting corrupt politics, may be no more..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212093_ibadan1_JPGe4bc15ec26d8ffa8ee9b6ed061e478f2
always posting shi#.. you think say n only Nigerians de this platform?
Re: b by Walexz02(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hahahahahaha.....
Shey na musiwa10 abi musiwa7 dem dey call ? Whch time u leave ur profession(electrity Engineering) come become T.B Joshua?
Re: b by musiwa10: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: b by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
A Prophet is never honored in his homeland! ride on the great Musiwa, Aare Ona Kakanfo of Nairaland, the only satellite picture analyst and the great electricity engineer! They shall soon know!

7 Likes

Re: b by Jakumo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
cogitoErgo: A Prophet is never honored in his homeland! ride on the great Musiwa, Aare Ona Kakanfo of Nairaland, the only satellite picture analyst and the great electricity engineer! They shall soon know!

Who no know go know. By their satellite pictures yee shalt know them. The Oracle has spoken.
Re: b by CROWE: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
You must be smoking that real good good grin
Re: b by funkybaby(f): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Oh dear! grin
Re: b by chucky234(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Laughing in Japanese
Sushita Inamoto sunto motomaiya.

1 Like

Re: b by CROWE: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
chucky234: Laughing in Japanese
Sushita Inamoto sunto motomaiya.

Can I inquire as to wtf that means?
Re: b by soma042(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
in a country where evry thing is possible evry body becomes a prophet
9ja my cap they ground
Re: b by gramci: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2013
This guys weed is second to none
Re: b by musiwa10: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2013
wink
Re: b by musiwa10: 5:41am On Feb 05, 2013
grin
Re: b by musiwa10: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2013
m
Re: b by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Musiwa there is nothing to be ashamed of with regards the quality bud you smoke before posting all these utterly meaningless satellite images, all marked up with red ink.

The people commenting and speculating on your weed habit are only desperate to partake. Do not pass the joint to ANY of them, for they are completely un-deserving of your kindness. Let them roll up satellite pictures and smoke that, while you continue to educate them.

3 Likes

Re: b by Ishilove: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Jakumo:

Who no know go know. By their satellite pictures yee shalt know them. The Oracle has spoken.
Lmao!! cheesy

Don't mind them musiwa, they are only envious of your 'wisdom'. Great sage, can you tell us when this Terrible Division shall start? Tell us so that we can run to Niger republic to escape the oncoming inferno. grin
Re: b by naptu2: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Musiwa, in the interest of innocent civilians and for the safety of all, I think you need to repost the pick up points where innocent civilians will be rescued by your army once the war breaks out.
Re: b by naptu2: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2013
I've found it!

@ all: please read and carefully study the details contained in this thread, they may be your only means of survival when the war starts.

https://www.nairaland.com/746286/terror-code-red-edodelta-yoruba
Re: b by GARRIx7(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2013
The Great One, General MUSIWA, what about those in the South-South?? Where's the pick-up point??

cheesy
Re: b by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2013
There's no analysis here, only the satellite images without keys/legends, you haven't really explained why there's going to be war. Could it be because of the lopsided rankings in the army or what? Or the distribution pattern? Always back your analysis with explanation.
Re: b by naptu2: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2013
emmysenior: There's no analysis here, only the satellite images without keys/legends, you haven't really explained why there's going to be war. Could it be because of the lopsided rankings in the army or what? Or the distribution pattern? Always back your analysis with explanation.

Heh! Please o! Have you seen Musiwa's analysis on his award thread? Please don't make him post another thread-long, full-length map, such that you won't be able to decide whether to scroll up or scroll down.
Re: b by Ishilove: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2013
naptu2: Musiwa, in the interest of innocent civilians and for the safety of all, I think you need to repost the pick up points where innocent civilians will be rescued by your army once the war breaks out.
ROTFL!!! cheesy
Re: b by Ishilove: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2013
naptu2:

Heh! Please o! Have you seen Musiwa's analysis on his award thread? Please don't make him post another thread-long, full-length map, such that you won't be able to decide whether to scroll up or scroll down.
naptu2: I've found it!

@ all: please read and carefully study the details contained in this thread, they may be your only means of survival when the war starts.

https://www.nairaland.com/746286/terror-code-red-edodelta-yoruba
GARRI (x7):
The Great One, General MUSIWA, what about those in the South-South?? Where's the pick-up point??

cheesy
ROTFL! LWKMD!!! cheesy cheesy.

Nairaland no go kee me o!!! Musiwa, don't mind them o, they are envious of you. cheesy
Re: b by Ishilove: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2013
musiwa10: This is how your women will be because you want to listen to Goodluck Jonathan.., that is the path Goodluck Jonathan is taken you. have you seen any nigerian who have confronted the govt on this issue like me. does that not tell you. I am on the right path..

look at the picture, look again.. If you continue to follow Goodluck Jonathan this is how your women will be..

Dont you see the way i treat begger pastors who go to him to beg money.. Does that not tell you, I have no respect for any body at this moment because I want to save the lifes of 200 million people..

i dont give a shiit about any pastor , i dont give a shiit about any politician, I dont shiit a shiit about any tradition.. We want change.. and we want it now..

Do not doubt me, If you doubt me, you are going to die.. Look I have more people on my side that will defeat the Nigeria army. even ecomog. So I am not scared of anyone ..

[img]http://iconicphotos.files./2011/11/photo-don-mccullin-gp2.jpg?w=700[/img]
I WILL LOOK LIKE THIS?? shocked

O no, it must not happen! Musiwa, save us!! shocked

1 Like

Re: b by Ishilove: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2013
musiwa10: This is how your women will be because you want to listen to Goodluck Jonathan.., that is the path Goodluck Jonathan is taken you. have you seen any nigerian who have confronted the govt on this issue like me. does that not tell you. I am on the right path..

look at the picture, look again.. If you continue to follow Goodluck Jonathan this is how your women will be..

Dont you see the way i treat begger pastors who go to him to beg money.. Does that not tell you, I have no respect for any body at this moment because I want to save the lifes of 200 million people..

i dont give a shiit about any pastor , i dont give a shiit about any politician, I dont shiit a shiit about any tradition.. We want change.. and we want it now..

Do not doubt me, If you doubt me, you are going to die.. Look I have more people on my side that will defeat the Nigeria army. even ecomog. So I am not scared of anyone ..

[img]http://iconicphotos.files./2011/11/photo-don-mccullin-gp2.jpg?w=700[/img]
I WILL LOOK LIKE THIS?? shocked

O no, it must not happen! Musiwa, save us!! shocked
Re: b by bibiking1(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2013
The Mapster!! Becomerich the greatest Mapomeji alive... I greet thee!!! Your vocabulary seems to have added some flesh since the last time i graced your presence!! But your maps remain the same!!! There would be no Nairaland political section without you
Re: b by naptu2: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2013
I would have posted pics of "Musiwa's Army on the march", but unfortunately Seun deleted the thread.
Re: b by Hardfact: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2013
musiwa10:

You see, life is a give and take and we most break up the country to protect its citizen.. either he is fulani or hausa or igbo or yoruba.. the only peace way is to make sure we provide for northerner from the oil.. any other thing will lead to blood . so to avoid blood flowing, we need international support to decide on sharing formular when we break up nigeria.. Do not listen to Goodluck.

we do not want to be stupiid like Gowon and Goodluck..
Bros, can u throw more light?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Where is CNN Isha Sesay As Ebola Ravages Her Home Country, Sierra Leone? / See What Abians Do Whenever It Rains / Mistakes Of Jonathan And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.