Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Still Bed-wetting At 30 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Still Bed-wetting At 30 (3223 Views)

How To Prevent Sleep Paralysis And Nucturnal Emission(bed Wetting). / What Age And Class Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / At What "AGE" Did You Stop Bed-wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by EddyTells(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2006
I 've got folks up here in NL laughing over this issue and it hurts. This girl is nice and this could happen to any one. I really need some good encouragement, advice or experiences, but definitely not laughter embarassed

I really like this girl and She's a devoted christain, but this weeing thing is something i didnt bargain for and folks up here are llaughing already. undecided
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2006
@eddy tells
read my comment,i empathize with u, only a few laughed, but i did think u got some good answers too, but wot? did u expect people not to have different emotions about your topic?
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by kajad(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2006
My candid advice is for you to support her to overcome this problem. I do not see any spiritual coloration here, it happens like that some times. Help her build the confidence to stop
1. She should eat early at night and not eat and drink anything thereafter.
2 . Be patient with her and encourage her
3. Put an impermeable material between the mattress and sheets
4. Wake here up ever so often at night to go and pee.
if Maintain absolute discipline on the above, you will notice the a gradual reduction in the number of these incidences and within a year if could wraped up for good.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by EddyTells(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2006
Am so grateful for all your advise.

You all have been most helpful, even with the laughter. Though embarrasing but helpful too.

@Kajad, i intend to do as u've said. She said it doesnt occur so much though. It could happen like thrice a year and that all through last year, it never occurred even once. so it really freaked her out when it occurred this wkend.

I think am going to stick with her through this.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by slej(f): 3:16pm On May 02, 2006
cry cry cry crynormally such thing can be spiritual. am so sorry for her. she must be going through alot. try and stay with her so that she would know that there are still some good men out there. what you help her do is let her stop drinking much water the moment 6.00pm has passed, and atimes people do not notice it but alcohol do cause bed wet.VERY SAD INDEED
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by kajad(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2006
Go for it man! I think you are doing just great!

Her case is even easier than I thought; twice and thrice a year is nothing to be alarmed at. If you take a closer look you will observe it happened when she took a little more liquid late at night or when she feel happy/secure. Sweet dream can separate her from reality
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2006
Sit her down and ask her to truely tell you what's up. cheesy
Maybe there's something she's not telling. wink
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by lioness(f): 4:06pm On May 02, 2006
lol grin

What do you think she could be hiding from him?
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by dominobaby(f): 4:09pm On May 02, 2006
2 or 3 times aint alarming bt stil bad, though. She shd follow dose steps mentioned religiously, esp. nt drinking water late @ nite.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by EddyTells(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2006
I know, it really is bad. Am not always with her at night so i may have to get an alarm set for her. Hopefully that would help her get up at 2pm every night.

I just pray it works.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by lioness(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2006
@eddy

I can really see you like this girl. Your really concerned about this her situation.
I'll check up some health website and see if i come up with anything.

Perhaps you should indulge a medical professional.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by EddyTells(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2006
yeah lioness, i really do like her
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by queen2(f): 8:26am On May 03, 2006
bedwetting at 30, that must be a spiritual problem. sad

stand by her and find a solution to it
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 8:53am On May 03, 2006
@ Eddy

How far? What steps have you taken? smiley smiley
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by EddyTells(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2006
Well, i looked at her medicals lastnite and i really dont think any comprehensive examination was done. So we had to make another medical appointment for 3 wks.

At the meantime though, am trying to put things into prayers and encouraging her and "myself" smiley smiley
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by queen2(f): 12:17pm On May 03, 2006
Eddy Tells:

Well, i looked at her medicals lastnite and i really don't think any comprehensive examination was done. So we had to make another medical appointment for 3 wks.

At the meantime though, am trying to put things into prayers and encouraging her and "myself" smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

happy to hear that
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by dominobaby(f): 1:05pm On May 03, 2006
Kip it up Eddy. There aint nofn as gud as havin a friend stick 2 u in tyms lik dese
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2006
Good! smiley That's da spirit! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by slej(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2006
eddie keep it up and God will continue to give you the strenght and support you need. be strong and have faith. there is nothing like knowing what you want and going for it no matter the odds. cool
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by Smi1(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2010
Bed Wetting is not a spiritual problem but she will likely get over it when the time comes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi, / What Is Gobe??????????????? / Dubai Mlm! Make Free Money 4 Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.