Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? (3504 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Kulas: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
A friend of mine was seeking my advice on whether to open a beer palour business(Drinking Joint,Pepper soup,etc) to her wife as the wife said that is the business she want to do.He said he is scared if such business will subject her to unhealthy life style with men that can affect their union.Please advise,especially those that has had the experience before.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by ozodimgba(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
I hope the wife is beautiful enough to attract men and her back side big enough to accomodate as many men as she may attract. I hope ur same will not come here to ask for advice wether to file for divorce or not?
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by sexy74(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tell him he should be scared of such business for her. Beer parlour busniess is not too good for a woman to manage. You are just opening an avenue for her to be tempted which in most cases the tempted people fall with lkegs wide open. Let he go into other business, like provisions or even food stuff.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
@op, tell your friend that, if he eventually open d beer parlour business for his wife, he shouldnt come on NL here to solicit for advice after those useless rich old men have snatched his wife frm him.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Kulas: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
I think its prone to breaking of a home
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
I need to tell this story.
Back in the day a man who was married to a pretty woman lost his job. From the severence pay he opened a big beer palour /bar near Tin Can islandport for his wife to run with the expectation she would tide the family over until he got a new job.
Unfortunately lots of clearing agents and customs officers working at the port had eyes on the woman and began to woo her with money.
Before you could say Tin can Island, Madam had fallen into the trap and began to enjoy the dividends.
By the time her husband got a new job and asked Madam to stop selling beer palour it was too late. Madam refused her husbands order and packed into a three bedroom flat rented for her by one of her customers,where she ran haywire and engaged in open prost.tution.
Be warned.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by slimyem: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
It is not a dignifying job for a woman no matter what angles you choose to look at it from.
He should browse some other business alternatives.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by baby124: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
A business is a business. A woman that will stray will stray even if you tie her to the house. As long as you trust your woman, and it is a profitable business venture that will uplift your family. Dont fall for the stereotype. Your wife is an adult, she is not crippled or retarded. I am sure she can make decisions on her own. So dont try to feel you can protect her or stop her from anything. Even if she was selling christian books, will rich men not come and buy? Besides, why will you marry a woman you cannot trust. Or a woman you feel is incapable of using her brain to be able to know what can cause problem in her family and what cannot. That you now have to be thinking for her. That is what she wants to do and will be good at, let her have it.

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
It attracts all sorts of rogues and robbers around. You still have many that wont pay a dime after eating all orishirishi. Naija beer parlor can only be handled by Agbero men and women. cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
How one can compare selling religious books with selling intoxicating beverages baffles me.
Two or three bottles of alcohol and the booty will look bigger and you wanna touch or tap it.
Two totally unrelated scenarios.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
The idea to catching a beer palour madam or girl is to go there early in the morning when there are no customers or late in the night when they are about to close. If you are patient like a vulture,you will carry the largest bone home.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Richvkunt: The idea to catching a beer palour madam or girl is to go there early in the morning when there are no customers or late in the night when they are about to close. If you are patient like a vulture,you will carry the largest bone home.

Talking out of experience? undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by slimyem: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
baby_123: A business is a business. A woman that will stray will stray even if you tie her to the house. As long as you trust your woman, and it is a profitable business venture that will uplift your family. Dont fall for the stereotype. Your wife is an adult, she is not crippled or retarded. I am sure she can make decisions on her own. So dont try to feel you can protect her or stop her from anything. Even if she was selling christian books, will rich men not come and buy? Besides, why will you marry a woman you cannot trust. Or a woman you feel is incapable of using her brain to be able to know what can cause problem in her family and what cannot. That you now have to be thinking for her. That is what she wants to do and will be good at, let her have it.
Yes,its a stereotype but its one that's mostly true.Infact,most women who own/manage beer palour joints are unmarried,have children for different men,are razz and crazy(No be gentle lady job at all).
It isn't just about trust.
I agree that there are a few women who are involved in businesses like this and are quite decent but society NEVER sees them that way!!
They are NEVER respected!
You cannot list responsible women and put one that owns a beer palour on the list.
Their associations nko?
...or you think she won't join and mingle whether she likes it or not?
No sane/educated man would allow his wife go into such business...unless she isn't going to manage it herself.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by baby124: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
slimyem: Yes,its a stereotype but its one that's mostly true.Infact,most women who own/manage beer palour joints are unmarried,have children for different men,are razz and crazy(No be gentle lady job at all).
I agree that there are a few women who are involved in businesses like this and are quite decent but society NEVER sees them that way!!
You cannot list responsible women and put one that owns a beer palour on the list.
Their associations nko?
No sane/educated man would allow his wife go into such business...unless she isn't going to manage it herself.

I know beer parlours/ joints that are not any of what you listed above. It is not like she is going to be selling paraga in a bus stop. Plus no one can force her to do what she doesnt want to. Except she is raped. Same dangers will apply if she works in a company, cant she fall for a boss or any of the numerous male employees. It is all about self restraint and discipline. Doesnt matter where she works or has a business. The temptation can be any where. Because other beer joints are razz doesnt mean hers will be. If we focus on what people say or think about us, i dont think we will ever get anywhere in life. Not all jobs or businesses are glamorous. It can be a step to other things, like selling drinks in bulk/crates and other stuff. Even if you pack sh*it, how you carry yourself is how you will be addressed. Because one is a sh*it packer doesnt mean men will come and treat her like sh*it, if she doesnt disrespect herself to that level. The over generalization on this post is too much.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by coogar: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
Kulas: A friend of mine was seeking my advice on whether to open a beer palour business(Drinking Joint,Pepper soup,etc) to her wife as the wife said that is the business she want to do.He said he is scared if such business will subject her to unhealthy life style with men that can affect their union.Please advise,especially those that has had the experience before.

is there no other business the woman can think of?
who puts his own wife to such risks? beer parlour? where men would say all sorts of stuff to her, rough handle her and if she doesn't play ball, they quickly blame it on the effects of alcohol. it's not advisable. tell your friend to get a stall for his wife - she's better off selling boiled eggs, tom tom and anambra kolanuts!
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Kulas: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nairaland is very educating
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by allout: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wrong idea anyway you choose to look @ it. I've only come across one with a semblance of sanity. Others are what you can call miniature version of sodom n gomorrah. Why tempt your wife with such? How soon before harmless beer parlour banter turns into something serious? Some will brazenly tell u dat grabbing of bobbi and a\s\s is part of the game. Let her find something else to do.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Women operating beer palours are operating mini brothels-there is no other name for it. Girls who work as sales girls in beer parlours are patronised by customers and in fact most times are not paid salaries and are expected to find their way out by solicitng and going home with customers.
The owners and Madames of beer palours on whatever scale act as pimps to customers and in fact love-vendor out their daughters or them selves to the highest bidder.
@Op,
Warn your friend,there is no idealism about it-the fastest way to destroy your marriage and to lose control of your wife and female children is to open a beer palour for her.
This is no stereotype- in fact it is the equivalent of putting your roof on fire and then going to snooze inside the same house.
Hope you will not come back to open another thread on how your friends wife has packed out of her home after he opened a beer palour for her.
In beer palourese every thing is fair game including touching of b00bs and tapping of arze/backsides and even publicly sitting of madame and sales girls on your laps.
Be warned.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by slimyem: 2:56am On Feb 05, 2013
What happened to all other businesses like opening a provision store,a boutique,a salon,dealing in foodstuffs or even drinks itself but in this case assorted and wines?
Too many businesses/options to consider instead of settling for gutter businessundecided
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2013
@op, i've said it b4, if your friend tries it, either you or him will definately come back here to narrate how your friend loose his wife to a customer or how she just packed out from d house without any reason or how she left d business within a short period (if she is d one that cant handle shi*t).
My mum told us a story, initially, nobody knew such a thing happened to her until a woman came for an advise on how pple advise her to open a beer parlour.
She told d woman, "i've been in your shoe b4, but wasnt proud enough to share it with my children, today, they will hear about it" and she called all of us to sit down and listen, including d woman.............her words........."I have done this business b4 and for over 30 yrs ago, im still feeling guilty and ashamed for ever doing it, i did it for just 3weeks, but i cant get over what i saw within that short period after over 30yrs ago, some pple, when they are "sayo", would bring out their JT out and ask her to see and touch it,she would push them away, some will urinate inside d shop, some will not pay, some when they are going home with their cars will be shouting,"won ti gbe steering moto mi lo" when in actual fact, it is d booth he was opening, some will sleep in front of d shop or in d gutter in front of d shop, some would touch her bosoms and that of d sales girls, and when she pushed them away, some get injured in d process, some will even be fighting with themselves until police will come and pack them to the station, some, out of no more sense, brake bottle and start injuring themselves, etc. One day, d day it was exactly 3weeks i started, i just thought within myself, this madness must stop, i prefer not to have money than to continue with this madness, and that was how i stopped going to d shop, when d shop rent was due, i looked for somene who could buy all d drinks with d bottle, i sold everyting off and that was how i regained my serenity"
@op, i just summarise o, if i were to type what she told us here, hhheen, my lappy will even refuse to work again..........my word of advice, your friend should not try it, there are other businesses out there, though may be less lucrative and profitable, but full of sanity and pride. I stop here.
May God help us all.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by MMotimo: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2013
Funny stories grin Who knew beer parlor females had it so bad
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Kasalx: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2013
More than percentage of girls that serve in beer parlour,men doesnt come to them for marriage,or simply put,they find it difficult having a serious man to date them as wife.This is because men believe that beer parlour business girls are like prostitues who are only good for short time.Generally speaking,just like somebody posted here,if your friend having been looking for a way to divorce his wife,then the best way is just to establish beer parlour business for her and wait for atleast half a year,u will have a reason to divorce her.We dont need to deceive ourselves,more than half of women into this business have broken their homes.A real born again child of God can never go into this kind business.It is mini prostitution business whether you believe it or not.If any woman,girl that is into this business will sincerely tell you the truth about what happens in this business,you will know that it is an avenue for mini protitution.For some men that used to take alchohol,when you take it and seeing a woman in the bar whether married or not,who do you feel?,do you ever think on how you will induce and entice the woman in order to satisfy the next think that follows talking alcholic?,for the women,they can easily be carried away and see it as an enjoyment of life,and before you know it from touch touch to enticing her with money etc to meeting somewhere and no longer take the husband as anything because satan has manipulated her.My friend,the story is endless if your friend do not even suppose to dream of this business.So no other decent,responsbible and God fearing business can one emabark upon,except this satanic and useless business of family break up.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by baby124: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2013
MMotimo: Funny stories grin Who knew beer parlor females had it so bad

I really don't know the paraga huts people go to as joints. I have never seen all this sha.It even seems more to me like the guys that go to the joints are faithful customers, and will protect their hangout spot. Rather than spoil it. Plus most joints I have been to have male attendants.
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by allout: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2013
^^^ You're right about one thing though, beer parlour get class. Does it change anything?. . . . Hell 2 da NO! It only makes the philandering and clandestine amorous activities more sophisticated and high class!

The fact that you're not privvy to whats really going down don't mean it doesn't exist. Like I posited earlier, there exist a minute. . . tending to almost negligible percent that are devoid of the crazy on-goings of the average beer parlour!
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by biolabee(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
interesting

before i answer
will you class SWE bar as a beer parlour
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
slimyem: Yes,its a stereotype but its one that's mostly true.Infact,most women who own/manage beer palour joints are unmarried,have children for different men,are razz and crazy(No be gentle lady job at all).
Their associations nko?
yes i completly agree with you on that.if your wife is hard and rugged,you as a husban can take other men slapping your wife's bom bom in your presence n touching her anywhere,no problem.women who successfully run beer parlours are either single ladies who choose to stay unmarried for reasons best known to them,divorcees,women that have gone haywire and uncontrollable by their husbands.more often than not it affects marriages negatively.however if you as a man is not a jealous person,very well then and if you have a daughter that is always helping the mother in the beer parlour,be expecting her to get preggy or raped by drunkards and morally bankrupt men.kojubelo!
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Their associations nko?
yes i completly agree with you on that.if your wife is hard and rugged,you as a husban can take other men slapping your wife's bom bom in your presence n touching her anywhere,no problem.women who successfully run beer parlours are either single ladies who choose to stay unmarried for reasons best known to them,divorcees,women that have gone haywire and uncontrollable by their husbands.more often than not it affects marriages negatively.however if you as a man is not a jealous person,very well then and if you have a daughter that is always helping the mother in the beer parlour,be expecting her to get preggy or raped by drunkards and morally bankrupt men.kojubelo!
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by biolabee(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
biolabee: interesting

before i answer
will you class SWE bar as a beer parlour

im still waiting o
Re: Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife? by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 07, 2013
Responsible women don't run beer parlours
Unless he doesn't mind other men touching and making sexxual overtures at his wife

(1) (Reply)

Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old / HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife / Hsj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.