Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,884 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (25057 Views)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Is It Normal To See The Spirit Of A Dead Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Eisenhower: anybody that say ghost don't exist is living in illusion.
my mom's elder brother died in an accident leaving his wife and children, years after we got reports that he was found in Benin, married to another woman and had a family there...so ghost exist people. beware!

have you been to this house in Benin to see him and experience this wonder ?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by ayoola2002(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
rubi96: Ghosts are real o. when i was 12, my dad's elder brother came from Lagos one evening.I and my yonger sis welcomed him and like any normal children started asking him about the bread and chinchin he normally buys for us, only for him to tell us that he forgot but he go and buy it. He ask about my parents (both of them not around cos dad hasn't come back from work, and mum went to the market to buy stuff), not knowing he had died in the morning. when my dad came back, i told him his bro was around but he went out to buy something. we waited and waited for him to come back, for where. At about 8.30, the driver that brings message for us from came and told my dad that his brother died since morning of heart attack. omo see as dem question me if i was sure that i saw him. i showed them his bag where he dropped it and our neighbour confirmed that she saw him. the next day, my mum took me for deliverance sharp sharp.
U still need deliverance, God will hlp u out.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Idaretalk: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
In as much as we don't want to believe the obvious and accept the inevitable, the fact still remains that ghosts are real. Most times, ghosts are as confused as we humans cos they operate in a realm between the living and the dead. SO believe or NOT! they're real but mostly harmless.... tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Eisenhower(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
ayoola2002:
Sorry ooooo, i can't marry from ur family, so sorry lol.
angry angry angry...it's not family thing..it's when a person died before his or her time.
i know a young man that died just before his marriage,friends close to him said he kept appearing to many of them passing one information or the other about the cause of his death.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
lol@ the OP name called euromillion.... He definitely plays lotto... Judging by his name, he likes to fantasize on sudden money just coming out of nowhere....

@OP, we need proofs to believe it.... Nigerians as a whole should say goodbye to the era of superstitions and fables..... These kin superstition dey retrogress our development....

At mod, don't post this kind of stories on front page... It will make the 'already gullible Nigerians' more gullible..

Create more flocks for T.B Joshua and the rest, and create more stupidity in our country....

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
omorttee4u: No one have ever confirm the story even the people that come from the town..so I don't think is true.but,I believe there's life after death...

I have not even mention the town yet and u've started dancing...if u don't believe it,it's cool,because I didn't myself b/4 I went to ask d wife.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
obo_man: lol@ the OP name called euromillion.... He definitely plays lotto... Judging by his name, he likes to fantasize on sudden money just coming out of nowhere....

When has playing lotto became a crime or what has it got to do with ghost,.Pls if u can't explain the theory
behind d incident,.Then pls roll on.

Create more flocks for T.B Joshua and the rest, and create more stupidity in our country....
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by chuuby78: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Euromillion, your story is not different from you, cause you love money so much, as your name applies , that was why the man never send , bible or any other thing to the family but money, boy pls take it easy with money.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by princeonx: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Eisenhower: anybody that say ghost don't exist is living in illusion.
my mom's elder brother died in an accident leaving his wife and children, years after we got reports that he was found in Benin, married to another woman and had a family there...so ghost exist people. beware!
Why the guy no move go better place like Abuja, obodoyibo, since him na ghost?

Am sure ghost do exist! As a matter of fact 20% of NL's are ghost cux real human wont say some of the things you guys yearn!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by dammytosh: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
euromilion: Who Can Explain This?.Dead man sent a stranger to deliver bag

Now this is someone I know very well,although I was'nt there when this happened,But,I have interviewed her.

My neigbour passed on to the other side,few months later after his burial,Some man came with a bag,That he was sent by my deseased neigbour to deliver it to the wife,Then,they ask him when and where did they met,he said last week in such and such place,They ask him what is in the bag he said he does'nt know because the bag was locked,They brought out his pictures to show him just to make sure he is in right place,he confirmed that it him.

The man wife screamed and everyone in the hood gathered including my mother,the man repeated his story and the bag was taken from him and the key was taken off,Guess what?

The bag was full of money,.Pls I need constructive explanation to this story.And oh Pls no name calling because I know this family to be very poor,so there is no way he could have saved this money.

yea i saw the movie on African Magic. Very touching story. The ghost later died of heart attack. Very sad ending.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by emandman: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
The story ended well...i was hoping it's MONEY dtz in dt bag...gud4dwyf...i dn hear such story bt na 5NAIRA dt one giv im piking mk e go giv im moda...
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Tales by moonlight grin
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
I've heard stories like this for years and years. These spirits are called 'Okudaya'-the Walking Dead.

A 13 year old girl was driving home with her mother during the Christmas break. They encountered a traffic jam on the way, and while waiting for the traffic to ease up, this girl and her mum caught sight of her favourite teacher, who happens to be a colleague of mine, walking along the roadside attired in white lace, gele and cream coloured shoes. They called her attention and the woman promptly came over, smiling very happily. They explained pleasantries, and offered the woman a lift. She declined the offer, saying she was almost at her destination. She wished them a happy new year in advance and advised the little girl to always be studious and responsible.

At this point, traffic started easing up and they had to drive away. After bidding the woman goodbye, they drove off. The little girl turned to look back when they had driven a little way and was a bit puzzled to find the woman where they left her, still smiling and waving at them. She now had to wave again until they lost sight of her.

On resumption day, there was a little commotion in school. I and a host of others went to investigate. The cause of the whole commotion was this girls mother. She was sprawled on the ground, hyperventilating. When she had calmed down a bit, she was able to tell us the cause of her shock. She had just learnt that Mrs A.,my colleague had died. And guess what? She had been dead four days when the woman and her daughter saw her at the roadside. She died on Dec 23, they had seen and exchanged pleasantries with her on Dec 27.

Every one present was dumbfounded.

The truth is this life is a mystery and certain things cannot be explained. Are these spirits demons or ghosts? The dead woman in question was a very nice person when she was alive,loved by most, hated by few, so I wonder what her ghost was doing traipsing along on some unknown mission by the roadside on a sunny afternoon.

Nkan nbe undecided

4 Likes

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by nagoma(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove: I've heard stories like this for years and years. These spirits are called 'Okudaya'-the Walking Dead.
And guess what? She had been dead four days when the woman and her daughter saw her at the roadside. She died on Dec 23, they had seen and exchanged pleasantries with her on Dec 27.
The truth is this life is a mystery and certain things cannot be explained. Are these spirits demons or ghosts? The dead woman in question was a very nice person when she was alive,loved by most, hated by few, so I wonder what her ghost was doing traipsing along on some unknown mission by the roadside on a sunny afternoon.
Nkan nbe undecided

I don't blame her. Who would want to miss Christmas ? Especially if you have been planning for it shocked.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Splendblex(f): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
pinkyruledworld: Its Not A New Thing, SomeThing Similar Has Happened Few Years BAck
Abeg bros gist us nacheesy
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Orikinla(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
pDude: Nollywood movie called "Ghost money".

Grab your copy now! cheesy
[size=28pt]
This story is more believable than what GEJ lied that he has achieved on CNN.[/size]
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by osifred(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Have seen this movie before at silverbird
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove: I've heard stories like this for years and years. These spirits are called 'Okudaya'-the Walking Dead.

A 13 year old girl was driving home with her mother during the Christmas break. They encountered a traffic jam on the way, and while waiting for the traffic to ease up, this girl and her mum caught sight of her favourite teacher, who happens to be a colleague of mine, walking along the roadside attired in white lace, gele and cream coloured shoes. They called her attention and the woman promptly came over, smiling very happily. They explained pleasantries, and offered the woman a lift. She declined the offer, saying she was almost at her destination. She wished them a happy new year in advance and advised the little girl to always be studious and responsible.

At this point, traffic started easing up and they had to drive away. After bidding the woman goodbye, they drove off. The little girl turned to look back when they had driven a little way and was a bit puzzled to find the woman where they left her, still smiling and waving at them. She now had to wave again until they lost sight of her.

On resumption day, there was a little commotion in school. I and a host of others went to investigate. The cause of the whole commotion was this girls mother. She was sprawled on the ground, hyperventilating. When she had calmed down a bit, she was able to tell us the cause of her shock. She had just learnt that Mrs A.,my colleague had died. And guess what? She had been dead four days when the woman and her daughter saw her at the roadside. She died on Dec 23, they had seen and exchanged pleasantries with her on Dec 27.

Nkan nbe undecided

[size=18pt]
We only know what has been revealed to us.
But we don't know what is still unknown to us.
Most of the things we claim to know, even those who ignorantly claim to be atheists, are what we found in books that were written by fellow mortals. But the mystery of our mortality will be revealed in our immortality.
Personally I see things and because I did want to be seeing them again, I went for deliverance in 1998 and that only reduced my supernatural abilities.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Orikinla(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
[size=18pt]The parents of one of the unfortunate victims of the Dana air disaster recalled she had a premonition of it. But they did not do anything about it until the tragedy occurred.

Ignorance kills.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]The parents of one of the unfortunate victims of the Dana air disaster recalled she had a premonition of it. But they did not do anything about it until the tragedy occurred.

Ignorance kills.[/size]
Word.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by pekelepekele(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
The wife should be arrested for using her husband for Money Ritual . It is possible to see a dead man elsewhere but not possible for him to send a message like a bag full of money only if it's a ritual case
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by ezme(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Ghost do exist. And sometimes look for those who can see beyond physics realm to pass messages to loved ones

Can you please support this with the bible? especially the second sentence.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Ofido(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
I only wish my own dead family members will all see some1 to give a bag full of money to bring back to me. I wil even urge the person to go back and tell the dead person thank you and even demand for more bags full of money....
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Does it happen? Yes
To who? Mostly ppl dt died via accident or ppl wit very strong Jazz.
Why? I don't know. I need ppl dt understand spirituality to explain this.
I know sum ppl can call up d spirit of the dead and ask them questions. Its even in d old testament. But how spirits wear human body and are able to recognise d ppl they know b4 is wat I cannot explain.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
ezme:

Can you please support this with the bible? especially the second sentence.

Its in d old testament bt not sure of wia it is exactly. It was listed as a sinful behaviour . Check d judges.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
I know everybody, from europe to Asia to Africa knows (I didn't say believe) ghost are real.
All these "super story talk" on here are just that. "Super story talk"!
It doesn't impress anyone when you say you don't believe, because we know that you know that ghosts are real.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by plainmirror(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
euromilion: Who Can Explain This?.Dead man sent a stranger to deliver bag

Now this is someone I know very well,although I was'nt there when this happened,But,I have interviewed her.

My neigbour passed on to the other side,few months later after his burial,Some man came with a bag,That he was sent by my deseased neigbour to deliver it to the wife,Then,they ask him when and where did they met,he said last week in such and such place,They ask him what is in the bag he said he does'nt know because the bag was locked,They brought out his pictures to show him just to make sure he is in right place,he confirmed that it him.

The man wife screamed and everyone in the hood gathered including my mother,the man repeated his story and the bag was taken from him and the key was taken off,Guess what?

The bag was full of money,.Pls I need constructive explanation to this story.And oh Pls no name calling because I know this family to be very poor,so there is no way he could have saved this money.
uncle please tell us a stoooooooooorrrryy
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by FlyinSaucer: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some pple are sayin there are no ghosts, even citing/askin 4 Bible verses 4 support. Well, what was Saul's business wit a medium in Endor?

1 Like

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by igbsam(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
ayoola2002:
Sorry ooooo, i can't marry from ur family, so sorry lol.
That one na your headache....who wan give u wife marry before. Waka!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by kufre2010: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
frosbel:

There are no ghosts, except by ghost you mean demons, in which case you may be right !
typical jehova witness
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by amiskurie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
My mOther told me of a yoruba town called"erimo",also known as "ilu-oku"(land of the dead).she said the town is an hotspot for dead sightings,that the dead actually dominate this place.the place is said to be a prosperous town,with a popular market.
She told me one must nt look a stranger(dead)twice that they yells when they noticed,like"kilo de,che o mon mi ni"?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by amiskurie(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
I like ghost stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of God And The Son Of Man To The Grail Message. / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.