Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (25063 Views)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Is It Normal To See The Spirit Of A Dead Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by raeez(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2013
pDude: Nollywood movie called "Ghost money".

Grab your copy now! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Why are you so sure the man is telling the truth? The money can be insurance money...his share of ransom money...a donation from the guy who may be rich but appeared humble and doesn't want the wife to know.What did they find out about the man? Which half sensible man would deliver a bag and he has no clue what is inside?... drugs?... body parts? ...weapons?... something that can send him to jail? But then if he is telling the truth...if he did see the husband then the husband is alive. I saw a documentary on Zombies (people who have been presumed dead and were buried but later found alive) in Haiti. It was found out to be a Voodoo practice in which the poisonous part of a toad is dried, made into powder, mixed with very finely crushed glass and given to the victim who would gradually shut down to such a stage that no pulse, heartbeat or breathing can be detected.The person is then presumed dead and buried. The person remains in that stage for a few days. After the burial...the voodoo people then go and dig up the body and resurrect the dead. This back from the dead guy is called a zombie and has damaged brain so cannot like really think for himself. He is then taken far away from his hometown and used on farms or wherever like a slave. Do I have to say where is the cradle of Voodoo? So to OP...do you know if the husband is still in his grave? Don't be surprised if in your travels you bump into him.Am done.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Ngwakwe: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Spirit of the Dead man doesn't fly straight to judgement seat but definitely will when God sent for him/her.

frosbel: The dead are dead, there are no ghosts flying around cheesy

Stop these silly fables.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by fluttershy23: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
ghost xsit in the world is hapening every day thy do apear to ppl and snt msg to their love once cheesy smiley angry sad cool
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by amiskurie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
dokunbam: story from labe orun abi

i wish my dead pop man should wire me 10 million dollar to my domiciliary acc
u papa na E-ghost?..abi which time ghost begin dey wire money?? shocked
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Uwakuwak(f): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
ichidodo: nkan mbe.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by evanify(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Some mystries of life is not meant for everybody to experience or understand..so i dont blame those who perceives the story as a fiction.. But for those that has a logical reasoning, Anything is POSSIBLE!!!
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by jude33084(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Too many kids in nairaland I tell you,....undecided
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by willsman(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
It is possible.
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
He took the money 2 pay his way to heaven. When the cash was rejected. He had 2 return it
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Even in the movie second chance look at what happened, this is not about JUJU but what happens world wide. Ghost Do exist, sayin they do not is like saying dreams dont exist, or dreams dont come true
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
A very good friend of mine died few years back and when i told my cousin about his death, he said he still saw him at the bus stop talking about jamb hours later the timing of the death.... My mum also told me a story of a man who once lived in her neighbourhood who was a doctor, the man died...years later the mans friend who never knew d man was dead came to lagos to visit his own family and the "dead" man had sent some money to his wife, the friend was shocked when when he heard the man had died few yrs back, as at that time the man had already built another hospital he was running and since then he was nowhere to be found..Things are really happening, when u really read about ghosts u will know more.
SOme said they are other spirits using their body, some said their time to die is not up so the keep roaming about the earth.. Na only God go help up.
And i want you to view the series "second chance" about Don Pedro, whats ur view?
Re: Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag by willsman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
It is possible but that's the hand of work of satan. Christians here will understand me well here. You have to remember that satan was in Heaven before he was chased out from there to where? Earth. And all the powers invested in him according to the Bible are still in him even as he was moved from Heaven to the sorry and innocent earth and that is why you see wars, power tussle, tribalism etc and a good man of God will understand that all the things i mentioned are not of God but hand of satan to challenge God and the issue of some body died somewhere and still be seen somewhere else is a small thing compared to other things satan can do.
What and pray is the only protection here, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.