Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging (606 Views)

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging by FRANKODEY1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please can someone list the best hosting companies and plan for wordpress blogging. Very reliable service.

Please
Re: Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging by PGON(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Domain & Web Services (CMS hosting plans)

Wordpress is pre-installed with free premium theme...
You specify the kind of theme you want during order process

Billing per month or annual basis
check it out
https://www.domainhostingpal.com/billing/?/cart/&step=1
Re: Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Most if not all Nigerian web hosting companies can host your wordpress blog. As far as reliability goes, hmm, you'll have to find that out for yourself. You can send me a mail at info@internetvisa.net
Re: Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
ListMasta has one of the fastest servers I've ver used.

Check them out at www.listmasta.com
Re: Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging by mrperfect(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
You can purchase your domain and hosting from us, we have many blogers here who are our customers. if you have any question concerning your blog ask the question, I will glad to attend to you.
Also, remember that if you need a blog just order webhosting from us, we will help you install your blog free of charge. Our hosting start from N250, a month. See my signature or Click my name to see profile for our website if you logged in. or Call or sent text 08034283159
Re: Please Best Reliable Hosting Companies In Naija For Blogging by donnie(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Do more than build a website, build a profitable business. Drive your clients to success by building them a website that works.
SBI! takes care of hosting and other technicalities, cost-and-time efficiently, converting "satisfied clients" into "raving fans."
35% of SBI sites are in the top 1% of all sites and 62% of SBI sites are in the top 3% (Alexa ranking).

See details: http://webmaster.sitesell.com/realincome4.html

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website Needed / 10 Mobile App Development Best Practices / 10 Tactical Ways To Sell Your Products Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.