Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Totally Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Totally Depressed (1208 Views)

Turning 30 And Feeling Depressed! / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Totally Depressed by raynold17(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
please I really need help, I am totally depressed I hate my life, not doing good in school(uni), etc.. most times I just sit shedding tears and just want to end everything(suicide), I really feel I need a therapist, or someone that can help me, cos I don't think I can take this much more.. REALLY SERIOUS..
Re: Totally Depressed by Leopantro: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
first of all, its perfectly normal to experience this feeling.most people pass through this feeling occasionally. life had its issues and most times it can be overbearing. but what makes you unique is how you tackle and take care of your issues.

there was a time I was close to ending it all. I could get no satisfaction in my work, had financial issues, family issues where complicated. I wake up in the morning and cry asking why i'm still alive. people I talked to said I should take it to God but I didn't see the point. I talked to a friend who sat me down and told me what she was going through. I found out I didn't have a basis to be depressed.
try to take it one day at a time, indulge in things that make you happy. you are in school, consider a change of environment. if its possible cut classes because your attention would not be focused. also, try to be with friends that can motivate you. and be strong; it usually last for a while and you return to your happy normal state. don't forget God too.
wish you all the best
Re: Totally Depressed by raynold17(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Leopantro: first of all, its perfectly normal to experience this feeling.most people pass through this feeling occasionally. life had its issues and most times it can be overbearing. but what makes you unique is how you tackle and take care of your issues.

there was a time I was close to ending it all. I could get no satisfaction in my work, had financial issues, family issues where complicated. I wake up in the morning and cry asking why i'm still alive. people I talked to said I should take it to God but I didn't see the point. I talked to a friend who sat me down and told me what she was going through. I found out I didn't have a basis to be depressed.
try to take it one day at a time, indulge in things that make you happy. you are in school, consider a change of environment. if its possible cut classes because your attention would not be focused. also, try to be with friends that can motivate you. and be strong; it usually last for a while and you return to your happy normal state. don't forget God too.
wish you all the best
man I wish mine last for a while, trying to read my books kick starts it, to be honest books, school isn't my thing I learn faster doing it practically but I have no option I always wanted to be a air force pilot, goal keeper(pretty good at it), or an inventor but this country isn't helping one bit.. I try and try to understand my books, I just end up badly!!! depressed,while others answers questions in class, I get confused, belief me I have tried to understand what I read but its nearly impossible.. my problem don't end here, my life is just upside down... and this country makes it all the more worst..
Re: Totally Depressed by Sexkillzdick: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Take it easy o, u're not alone... u see me, i'm ugly, jobless after 2yrs of nysc, no serious bf and i dnt even believe in myself, but suicide? HELL NO
Re: Totally Depressed by raynold17(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sexkillzdick: Take it easy o, u're not alone... u see me, i'm ugly, jobless after 2yrs of nysc, no serious bf and i dnt even believe in myself, but suicide? HELL NO
ha big lie shocked cool
Re: Totally Depressed by madamebebe(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Buy cod liver oil, either the capsule or the liquid. Take it night and day. This helps you when you are reading. It improves your memory retention. Eat lots of fish too. When you read, henceforth, it would all sink in. Lots of fish helps the brain, oily fish.

Eat lots of fruits too.

Drink water often too.
Re: Totally Depressed by raynold17(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2013
madame_bebe: Buy cod liver oil, either the capsule or the liquid. Take it night and day. This helps you when you are reading. It improves your memory retention. Eat lots of fish too. When you read, henceforth, it would all sink in. Lots of fish helps the brain, oily fish.

Eat lots of fruits too.

Drink water often too.

thanks alot..

1 Like

Re: Totally Depressed by joesQ(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
hello raynold,u dnt av to think of ending ur life,life is not a bed of roses but still life is sweet,u av to take d good nd d bad in life,stand firm life's journey is a rollercoaster ride,u said u in uni pls try nd take ur acada serious,relax,dnt be sad,watevr is making u sad wnt last forever, ok?tell urslf u will make it no matter wat,believe in urslf tell urslf this storm will pass.if u cnt focus in sch u shld av smwhr u can go to or travel to to be happy,go thr.i dnt know wat it is dat makes u sad but i bet if u hear some other persons life experiences u will tell urslf *ah my own beta pass this person own o!*

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Eating Instant Noodles everytime. / 15 Simple Ways To Reduce Anxiety / Ebola-positive Nurse Passed Away This Morning - Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.