Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets (864 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by Goshen360(m): 3:21am On Feb 05, 2013
^
I have always told those who say they "fall under the anointing or slain in the spirit" that they should take away the "catchers" at the back and let's see if they will still keep falling under same anointing. The ONLY people that falls in the scriptures are those possessed of DEMONS.

They can't show us where BELIEVERS OR CHRISTIANS in the early church were falling under the anointing or catchers were to catch people if they are to fall - A pure imitation and counterfeit of Spritual gifts. Besides, one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit is self-CONTROL. Any spirit that knocks a Christian down (I'm not talking of demon possessed person o) is NOT the Spirit of God!
Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by PastorKun(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice video grin I only wish someone would do the same to any of our popular Nigerian mega pastors and expose them for the charlatans they are.
Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by anukulapo: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Goshen360: ^
I have always told those who say they "fall under the anointing or slain in the spirit" that they should take away the "catchers" at the back and let's see if they will still keep falling under same anointing. The ONLY people that falls in the scriptures are those possessed of DEMONS.

They can't show us where BELIEVERS OR CHRISTIANS in the early church were falling under the anointing or catchers were to catch people if they are to fall - A pure imitation and counterfeit of Spritual gifts. Besides, one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit is self-CONTROL. Any spirit that knocks a Christian down (I'm not talking of demon possessed person o) is NOT the Spirit of God!
grin
Goshen360: ^

I can tell that you have been listening to Tunde Bakare lately with this your post. cheesy cheesy

Anyways,na true you talk sha.
Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2013
What happened to God speaking directly to his people undecided

We need to hear from God for ourselves otherwise we should go into deep prayer like the pastor in this video said and seek his face.

False prophets and teachers are multiplying at an alarming rate , but one thing is for sure, their damnation does not slumber.

I predict that very soon , God is going to raise fearless and holy men to rebuke these false prophets in Nigeria to their face.
Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by christemmbassey(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2013
frosbel: What happened to God speaking directly to his people undecided

We need to hear from God for ourselves otherwise we should go into deep prayer like the pastor in this video said and seek his face.

False prophets and teachers are multiplying at an alarming rate , but one thing is for sure, their damnation does not slumber.

I predict that very soon , God is going to raise fearless and holy men to rebuke these false prophets in Nigeria to their face.
what about you bro? As for me? Am ready and i need ppl like you + Goshen, you may not be here, but we can do something, the war against stomach-inspired - gospel is on, forward christian soldier, contend for our precious faith. We must counter them, online/offline and victory is sure. Peace and love to all.

3 Likes

Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by Goshen360(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
frosbel:

I predict prophecy that very soon , God is going to raise fearless and holy men to rebuke these false prophets in Nigeria to their face.

By the Apostolic Grace upon my life, I'm one of those that will chase these men out of business in due season and at the time of life. But in the mean time, we will do it online, offline and in our personal day-to-day life.

christemmbassey:

what about you bro? As for me? Am ready and i need ppl like you + Goshen, you may not be here, but we can do something, the war against stomach-inspired - gospel is on, forward christian soldier, contend for our precious faith. We must counter them, online/offline and victory is sure. Peace and love to all.

The seed of God is already incubated in the womb of the fearless men that will turn the table of the money changers in the churches. The Apostles are custodians of truth and preservation of faith. We're already at it. With time, men shall be delivered from the grip of falsehood! I'm with you my dear brother.
Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by PastorKun(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
christemmbassey: what about you bro? As for me? Am ready and i need ppl like you + Goshen +Pastor Kun , you may not be here, but we can do something, the war against stomach-inspired - gospel is on, forward christian soldier, contend for our precious faith. We must counter them, online/offline and victory is sure. Peace and love to all.

Edited wink

1 Like

Re: The Correct Way To Treat False Prophets by Goshen360(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
^
Gbagaun! E don happen o grin

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of God's Existence As NASA Finds Message From God On Mars. / Video:kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned, / Is Speaking In Tongues Important And Compulsory For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.