Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood (5728 Views)

Omotola Looks Stunning In Ebony Event In Hollywood (photos) / 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kwesi Boakye, 12, Kofi Siriboe, 17 and Kwame Boateng, 18 who are popularly known as the K-3 Brothers are making headlines in Hollywood as the youngest and hottest African actors to hit Tinseltown.

Kwesi was outstanding as "Manny" in the Tyler Perry film I Can Do Bad All By Myself and in “The Princess and The Frog”, “If I Had Known I Was a Genius”, “Days of Our Lives”, “Ni Hao Kai-lan”, “Boston Legal”, “Special Agent Oso” among others. He has acted with Tyler Perry, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Whoopi Goldberg and 50 Cent.

Kofi Siriboe shined as "Max" in "Prom", "Javy Hall" in the Fred Durst directed movie "The Longshots" and other movies.

Kwame Boateng has starred in "Teacher of the Year", "The Least Among You", "Not Easily Broken", "The Onion Movie" and in other movies and TV series.

Photo: Kwame Boateng, Kofi Siriboe and Kwesi Boakye with Editor-in-Chief Sandra Appiah and VP of Arik Airlines Robert Brunner at the Hollywood launch of Face2face Africa to start the Black History Month on February at the St. Felix Lounge.

Re: Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kwame Boateng, Kofi Siriboe and Kwesi Boakye.

Re: Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
With Will Smith.

Re: Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Three Ghanaian Brothers Are The Hottest African Actors In Hollywood by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
First to comment dancing alingo

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is 22 Today. Lets Take A Look At Some Of His Childhood Photos / This Pretty Girl Wants To Join Nairaland. Pls Suggest A User Name 4 Her. (Photo) / OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.