Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1007854 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls i lik 2 make dis ma first order help me confirm if it real o cos i stil dey fear grin dis d link http://m.aliexpress.com/item/841428880.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
slim05:
U really should read through what I wrote again and digest it, haha! It's simple English now.

I have 2 options for you on this; i will email you my aliexpress A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDE With PICTURES. Or if you live in lagos, You can book one on one PRACTICAL TRAINING ON This, Not only will i Practical the Aliexpress site and its features 4u, I will also give you list of fast selling items you will import on Ali and sell them instantly here in naija & also Put you through on everything on online cheap importation. The gUIDE IS 3K ONLY. My 1 on 1 Practical is 7K. Interested? send me email: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com or follow my signature link and Send me SMS. Hope i have answerd ur question?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

I have 2 options for you on this; i will email you my aliexpress A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDE With PICTURES. Or if you live in lagos, You can book one on one PRACTICAL TRAINING ON This, Not only will i Practical the Aliexpress site and its features 4u, I will also give you list of fast selling items you will import on Ali and sell them instantly here in naija & also Put you through on everything on online cheap importation. The gUIDE IS 3K ONLY. My 1 on 1 Practical is 7K. Interested? send me email: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com or follow my signature link and Send me SMS. Hope i have answerd ur question?

Is there any book or practical better than "DO IT YOURSELF IMPORTATION GUIDE ORIGINATED BY SIR EL MATTEO TO LOOSE NIGERIANS FROM FINANCIAL OPPRESSIONS?. grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tofek4real: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
twinskenny:

this is the website i tracked from

http://track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php
NGLOS MEANS lagos nigeria. So ur parcel is already in lagos ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by endy231: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

If the originator of this thread was selling ebook since, u wont see a common soul to market to. Its not always about money money money money. Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sometimes you have to read about the background of a thread before you display your selfish attribute.

@slim05 the best guide you can get is to read the season1 of this thread. Everything you need is in the first 12pages, but u can read on to have a mastery. If you still need a guide let me know, i will give you one FREE. This forum is more powerful then any guide. grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayorall:

Is there any book or practical better than "DO IT YOURSELF IMPORTATION GUIDE ORIGINATED BY SIR EL MATTEO TO LOOSE NIGERIANS FROM FINANCIAL OPPRESSIONS?. grin grin grin
I think its meant for nursing mother n fathers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
welcome to Nigeria... smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin that's why I don't drop the main koko at my domain flipping thread cool cool
endy231:

If the originator of this thread was selling ebook since, u wont see a common soul to market to. Its not always about money money money money. Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sometimes you have to read about the background of a thread before you display your selfish attribute.

@slim05 the best guide you can get is to read the season1 of this thread. Everything you need is in the first 12pages, but u can read on to have a mastery. If you still need a guide let me know, i will give you one FREE. This forum is more powerful then any guide. grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
oga survey cash nd oda dem talk sey dey go ship am via dhl wit 0.01usd dis is 2 be tru abeg help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
steric58: oga survey cash nd oda dem talk sey dey go ship am via dhl wit 0.01usd dis is 2 be tru abeg help

Meaning free shipping. Isn't it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
tanks at mayor.dey said it free do u tink dey ar reliable because me no see any naija on dere feedback comment pls help me to check it out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
@mayor u will see d link above d tin go fetch me gud morning if works i show 1 gurl d pics she said she will pay me N800 per for 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
@mayor u will see d link above d tin go fetch me gud money if works i show 1 gurl d pics she said she will pay me N800 per for 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls house is order number the number i will use to track my goods.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayorall:

Referrer method.

Got his product in good condition, excellent replies. He told me thank you for 1st one, I made a deal before referring the 2nd person. Am getting $10 per tablet, and he promised to speak with his manager, he said its okay after some hours. I visited my 1st referred again, he promised bluetooth but he's playing with it now. But still gonna get my bluetooth.

pls give me the link of seller. Want a good tablet, tested ok here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
nne4: pls house is order number the number i will use to track my goods.thanks

Nope. Get the tracking number from your seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Manutd19:

pls give me the link of seller. Want a good tablet, tested ok here

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Latest-7-inch-MTK8377-tablet-pc-3G-dual-core-jelly-bean-android-4-1-3G-GPS/701158_975102945.html

His name is peter. Tell him you are from mayor, he will reduce your DHL shipping charge to $25.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
My money has been returned to my gtb account. Thank yu amazon, thank you gtbank.
smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayorall:

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Latest-7-inch-MTK8377-tablet-pc-3G-dual-core-jelly-bean-android-4-1-3G-GPS/701158_975102945.html

His name is peter. Tell him you are from mayor, he will reduce your DHL shipping charge to $25.
and the price of the tab wil b
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
beatbug: and the price of the tab wil b

$145 with full configuration. You can end everything at $165 if you gat much time and not in haste.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Soyedele1: My money has been returned to my gtb account. Thank yu amazon, thank you gtbank.
smiley

Share meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My share before I sell my temper at low cost for aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please someone had been disturbing me on IPAD since last week, she's a journalist, I have searched aliexpress, I didn't see, only accessories was found.

I have been avoiding her cos I dont know anything about ipad, especially the price here in Nigeria. Please help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayorall: Please someone had been disturbing me on IPAD since last week, she's a journalist, I have searched aliexpress, I didn't see, only accessories was found.

I have been avoiding her cos I dont know anything about ipad, especially the price here in Nigeria. Please help.
Goto amazon nah..I hv one for 40k,selling on behalf of a frnd
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 12:03am On Jul 25, 2013
CVM...my 1st shipping tru you guys is very commendable...great work n comms.
Thanks and expect more pratronisin frm me every month.
My broda go d package 4me, gave some to my customer in lag...expectin bank alart, he jus sent som pix n am gettin em here at ak 2morow mornin...buyer cants stop pinging me oo!
thanks y'all, El-baba,survey etc
Gat 2tab comin tru HK post & SG post each.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2013
^^^ This your camera fit spoil person eye oo.

Congrats bro!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2013
honour6: Abeg, I know this is not CVM complaint tread and all that, but I want you to help me beg chrisvicmall, I made an order three. Weeks ago, and my order was shipped to the wrong person who has almost same username as me, the only difference being an A, mine honour and according to CVM the other person honoura, now Ifeanyi told me he was going to retrieve the order and send to me. It is getting to two weeks now, and the product has not been retrieved from the person, talkless of sending to me. And this is a product that cost me more than 40000naira. The people that preordered, have returned their money. Abeg nairaland help me beg CVM, they were able to debit my account correctly, but to send product they con they make mistake, I really donot understand this. Honour

Sorry about everything bro. I am honoura and your package was mistakenly sent to me with my watches. I was really surprised and I must confess, tempted also wink . If not for my relationship with CVM, omo, I think that thing twice oooo...lol. Person fit go church go do thanksgiven sef for divine provision.

Well I contacted Elena first thing the next day and I returned it through a friend who took a flight to Lagos on Saturday. I would have sent it directly to you but I asked around but no direct vehicles going from here to Benin. I hope Ifeanyi sends it back to you soonest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2013
mayorall:

$145 with full configuration. You can end everything at $165 if you gat much time and not in haste.

Mayor how far. How how long have you been using the X7 Tab? What's your total assessment of it (forget ur referral commission). Battery life? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifihear(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2013
toluxa1:

Sorry about everything bro. I am honoura and your package was mistakenly sent to me with my watches. I was really surprised and I must confess, tempted also wink . If not for my relationship with CVM, omo, I think that thing twice oooo...lol. Person fit go church go do thanksgiven sef for divine provision.

Well I contacted Elena first thing the next day and I returned it through a friend who took a flight to Lagos on Saturday. I would have sent it directly to you but I asked around but no direct vehicles going from here to Benin. I hope Ifeanyi sends it back to you soonest.

For your honesty..I award you a BIG HUG from my Granny...she is one fine sweet woman..U r gonna love her..Lol grin grin grin..
BTW..God bless u as well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2013
mayorall: Please someone had been disturbing me on IPAD since last week, she's a journalist, I have searched aliexpress, I didn't see, only accessories was found.

Aliexpress is mainly for Chinese brands. For original (not high copy) ipads, laptops, or about 95% of the products on ebay or amazon, you can get it on taobao.com or paipai.com or jd.com or 51buy.com

The websites mentioned above offer the same thing that ebay or amazon offers but it is only in chinese. You can use google chrome to browse them.

The trick is this, if you found a product you like on ebay or amazon, search for that particular product on the websites listed above. Once you find the item, send the link to us for processing. Sometimes a product might come with different bundles, in that case, show us the link on english version (ebay or amazon) and we will purchase it accordingly.

solomonsojay: CVM...my 1st shipping tru you guys is very commendable...great work n comms.
Thanks and expect more pratronisin frm me every month.
My broda go d package 4me, gave some to my customer in lag...expectin bank alart, he jus sent som pix n am gettin em here at ak 2morow mornin...buyer cants stop pinging me oo!
thanks y'all, El-baba,survey etc
Gat 2tab comin tru HK post & SG post each.

Thanks for your support.We do appreciate
toluxa1:

Thank you for your honesty. You save our head.
if_i_hear:

For your honesty..I award you a BIG HUG from my Gra
nny...she is one fine sweet woman..U r gonna love her..Lol grin grin grin..
BTW..God bless u as well

You guys won't kill person for this Nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2013
toluxa1:

Mayor how far. How how long have you been using the X7 Tab? What's your total assessment of it (forget ur referral commission). Battery life? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it.

lols. I Ordered for two more on Tuesdsy. Boss you know what. Let klens talk about it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Aliexpress is mainly for Chinese brands. For original (not high copy) ipads, laptops, or about 95% of the products on ebay or amazon, you can get it on taobao.com or paipai.com or jd.com or 51buy.com

The websites mentioned above offer the same thing that ebay or amazon offers but it is only in chinese. You can use google chrome to browse them.

The trick is this, if you found a product you like on ebay or amazon, search for that particular product on the websites listed above. Once you find the item, send the link to us for processing. Sometimes a product might come with different bundles, in that case, show us the link on english version (ebay or amazon) and we will purchase it accordingly.

edite
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by honour6(m): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2013
toluxa1:

Thank you, bros, for your honesty, afraid be don hold me die, no body wey go receive that kind thing wey no go think twice oooh. Me too hope Ifeanyi go send am quick too.

@CVM, I know you guys are really trying, but in this line of biz, this type of mistake is very risky, you should try to have a copy of orders made when writing customers names on their products. Abeg make una try send my product. Honour
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 25, 2013
chrisvicmall, please are those prices I am seeing for real abi na fake products dey taobao? please talk cos dey seem far far far cheaper than I had expected o

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.