Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,384 members, 7,853,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1009422 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by guyANDROID1: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
noxea: THE OPPORTUNITY

It is estimated that over 197 million youths are unemployed globally and experts predict that this figure would have doubled in the next 10 years if nothing drastic is done.

Unemployment has become a global threat as many rich and powerful politicians engage the youths in nefarious activities. The Arab awakening is just one example of what will happen if the youths are left without hope for the future.

Our desire at Dream Business Club is that all youths should be given the opportunity to express their dreams and to make the best of the energy, passion and skills they possess.

This opportunity should come in form of vocational and entrepreneurial trainings that will equip them with the skills they require to be effective. Dream Business Club has designed a platform which addresses this issue. We equip youths with the requisite skills and also give them the opportunity to earn unlimited income by simply inviting their friends to come and get trained. This model will not only give them the opportunity to be trained and mentored but also put the power in their hands to raise the capital they need to start, expand and grow their businesses to any level of their dreams.

Therefore we invite you to be part of this movement that is restoring the dignities of men and families, a program that is shifting the focus of people from seeking jobs to creating their own enterprises where they can employ others.

SOME OF OUR TRAININGS INCLUDE:

EXPORT
Sourcing for and packaging export products
Bitter Kola export training
Registering your import/export company
Moringa, Gem stone, Sesame seed export training

AGRO FARMING

Poultry Farming
Cat Fish Farming
Rabbit Farming
Pig Farming
Grass cutter Farming
Snail Rearing
Goat Rearing
Sheep Rearing
Cattle Rearing
Honey Production
Live Stock Feed Formulation
Fish Feed Formulation

FARMING
Maize Farming
Millet Farming
Cashew Nut Farming
Avocado Pea
Citrus Plantation

FOOD PRODUCE

Juice Production
Garri Production
Palm Oil Production
Palm Kernel Oil Production
Groundnut Oil Production
Custard Production
Production Of Butter
Beverage Production

FOOD PACKAGING

Biscuit Production
Bread Making
Sausage Roll Production
Cake making

I.T BASED TRAININGS

Laptop Repairs
Software Development
Website Management Training
Blog Creation Seminar
Web Monetization Course
Web Traffic Course
Web Branding Course

SOCIAL MEDIA MONETIZATION PROGRAM

How to Create An Online Store like ( Konga.com)
How To Get Paid For Surveys And Email
How To Get Paid As An Article Writer
How To Get Paid To Sell Pictures Online
How To Get Paid For Uploading Pictures On You Tube

This is not a get rich quick scheme but a means to empower everyone. For more information, visit www.dreambizclub.com or call 08134707069

U try but don't miss road next time cuz people here already know their destination

Zoom off joor

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2013
tunax5loon:

[size=19pt]Jewelries[/size] grin grin grin

I never collect my tabs from [size=22pt]NDLEA[/size] ooo

What's the latest development?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2013
pj3400: Since anything with BA3 now wahala. Then its means all the wrist watches I ordered for won't arrived. But I was able to track some and not able to track some.

Pls what's the solution now.?

Chrisvic is the solution now. Na sharply u go get ur goods. Just talk to victor or Elena.....frustrating sometimes but with time you will love their service. Better communication service now by the way.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
pj3400: Since anything with BA3 now wahala. Then its means all the wrist watches I ordered for won't arrived. But I was able to track some and not able to track some.

Pls what's the solution now.?
I neva see my wristwatches wey I oreder since oooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akanbiolawale(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
9free:
I neva see my wristwatches wey I oreder since oooooo

Abeg bros in the house,have any 1 try "myusdotcom". Wanna start shopping @ amazon,so will need a company that will hlep ship it 2 me in 9ja,plz waiting for ya responds ooo. And if there's any other reliable companies that I can use,pls recommend ooo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
pj3400:

So sorry. was just surprise at you because you just disappear.
No mind me, hussling too many to meet up life, how ur side? hope all is well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just got my goods shipped through CP now from PO and it is less than 3wks. CP is really working for me here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
akanbiolawale:

Abeg bros in the house,have any 1 try "myusdotcom". Wanna start shopping @ amazon,so will need a company that will hlep ship it 2 me in 9ja,plz waiting for ya responds ooo. And if there's any other reliable companies that I can use,pls recommend ooo.
1. www.shippyme.com
2. www.circuitatlantic.com
3. Mikkyangel (here in NL) and Texaco1 (here in NL)
Goodluck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc

Martha Momoh

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Thursday reopened cargo warehouses belonging to the Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL) and the Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc.

The warehouses were shut nine days ago to enable them put in place facilities for Customs officials to inspect goods and cargoes imported into the country.

The NCS spokesperson at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja, Lagos, Mrs Thelmas Williams, made the confirmation in a message sent to aviation correspondents.

Also, the spokesman of SAHCOL, Mr. Basil Agboarumi, and the Head, Corporate Communications, NAHCO, Mr. Sanya Onayoade, confirmed the development in another message.

“This is to confirm that the SAHCOL warehouse is now opened.
“All differences has been reconciled, and business has resumed at the import section of the warehouse.

“The outcome of this will lead to better services to all importers and exporters using the SAHCOL gateway,” Agboarumi said.

He added that the management of SAHCOL appreciated the understanding of their customers during the closure.

Onayoade said that his company, together with the Customs Area Command, had agreed on the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to guide the operation of all stakeholders in the cargo business.

THISDAY gathered that the reopening was a relief as the airport had become congested with uncleared imported cargoes due to the closure.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kunletoks(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
shinaf: Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc

Martha Momoh

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Thursday reopened cargo warehouses belonging to the Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL) and the Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc.

The warehouses were shut nine days ago to enable them put in place facilities for Customs officials to inspect goods and cargoes imported into the country.

The NCS spokesperson at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja, Lagos, Mrs Thelmas Williams, made the confirmation in a message sent to aviation correspondents.

Also, the spokesman of SAHCOL, Mr. Basil Agboarumi, and the Head, Corporate Communications, NAHCO, Mr. Sanya Onayoade, confirmed the development in another message.

“All differences has been reconciled, and business has resumed at the import section of the warehouse.

“The outcome of this will lead to better services to all importers and exporters using the SAHCOL gateway,” Agboarumi said.

He added that the management of SAHCOL appreciated the understanding of their customers during the closure.

Onayoade said that his company, together with the Customs Area Command, had agreed on the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to guide the operation of all stakeholders in the cargo business.

THISDAY gathered that the reopening was a relief as the airport had become congested with uncleared imported cargoes due to the closure.

Good news Ify, but when will my 2tabs angry be delivered in China. I am not happy with this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bizmania(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
hello everyone! Thanks for all your contributions here! I have taken the pains to read from season 1 down here (though I skipped few pages sha) grin ... Now I'm good to start this biz proper! I just orded for UBA Afrikard! Pls can I use this to pay on Aliexpress? And d CSO told me not to pay, that they will deduct the amount it costs when I load the card! Pls, for those that have been using this, are there any hidden charges?? Tnks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
I recieved my GT Bank Token today. Its about 2100 naira. I guess This coming week will be one of shopping big time. Get yours if you haven't. I am sure you are going to be needing it sooner or Later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 1:05am On Sep 19, 2013
bizmania: hello everyone! Thanks for all your contributions here! I have taken the pains to read from season 1 down here (though I skipped few pages sha) grin ... Now I'm good to start this biz proper! I just orded for UBA Afrikard! Pls can I use this to pay on Aliexpress? And d CSO told me not to pay, that they will deduct the amount it costs when I load the card! Pls, for those that have been using this, are there any hidden charges?? Tnks in anticipation

why not go for Gtbank card.

My Africard was rejected some weeks ago on Aliexpress when i wanted to make payment for a product that cost $160 but when i tried again on cheaper product, it went successfuly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013
I recently got hunring.com when I was searching for wholesale laptops. on Alababa
I mailed them hunring@qualityservice.com[b]
after viewing their site. and got their response almost immediately. from what I gathered from Alibaba they are gold customers and branded manufacturer .wanna try them

[b]in the spirit of importation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Please kindly note that China big holiday Mid-
Autumn day ( Holiday for Family ) starts from
September 19th, Thursday, 2013 to September
21st Saturday, 2013. they will be back to work on
September 22nd Sunday, 2013.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Dear Ruby Long

Tomorrow is a Chinese traditional festival - Mid-Autumn Festival, which is an another important festival excluding the Spring Festival.

On this day, all the family members will get together to eat and chat, also to eat a Chinese characteristics food - moon cake.

In China, the moon cake symbolizes reunion happiness!

So in this moment, even you are in another country, please allow me to send my best wishes to you and your family.

With my best wishes to you and your family again!

My greetings to all Chinese vendors yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2013
shinaf: Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc

Martha Momoh

Onayoade said that his company, together with the Customs Area Command, had agreed on the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to guide the operation ofr all stakeholders in the cargo business.

God y is it dat when when I want to import tablet tru hongkong na him wahala dey .pls gurus in d aos hop sey d whala don solve concerning tablet wit ba3? sey i fit proceed abeg reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by haychPee(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2013
akanbiolawale:

Myus is aiit...just mk sure u order many tins cox dey charge u d same amount if u'r shipping single product, again u can tell dem 2 devalue ur price in d case of buyin stuffs more than 500$ inorder 2 beat custom hish!
Ma 2 cent...op it'll b useful!
Secret follower of the thread bt versatile in IB too.
Safe!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
steric58: God y is it dat when when I want to import tablet tru hongkong na him wahala dey .pls gurus in d aos hop sey d whala don solve concerning tablet wit ba3? sey i fit proceed abeg reply

i don't think HK post is a sure bet @ d moment. A seller just passed this to me. Click http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/publications/notices/2013/20130910a/index.htm
to read
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Slaak:

i don't think HK post is a sure bet @ d moment. A seller just passed this to me. Click http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/publications/notices/2013/20130910a/index.htm
to read
thanks slaak dat means sey i go just stay low key no importation of tab for nw so sad buh d message was sent on 10 of september
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kudos to Nigeria Post Office...my first shipment of solar power banks just arrived today right here in enugu after a little over 2wks after purchase.....free shipping swt ooo....thanks to all members of this thread for your useful tips and infos...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls guys i need link to a reputable seller on alibaba that sells original human hair, as you festive period is around the corner.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
please gurus in the house help track this. RB601385635CN RB258650243CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
steric58: thanks slaak dat means sey i go just stay low key no importation of tab for nw so sad buh d message was sent on 10 of september

Singapore post is still okay. Tell your seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
nairamaverick: Pls guys i need link to a reputable seller on alibaba that sells original human hair, as you festive period is around the corner.

You might not get answer. Go to the site, take the market survey, chat with sellers, ask for the quality and the quantity you want, request for sample first, get the samples from different buyers, wait a while for delivery, weigh your options and go for the best. Ire o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by crystads(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hi guys! Just passing by 2 say hello............aos importation biz treating u or shld i say ao r u treating importation biz? tongue grin biz has been gud with me here, imagine dis bracelet down 2 my place less than 90naira & very fortunate 2 sell btw 250-400/PC & stuffs like dat..................importation biz is definitely a gud biz if u use ur head. Newbies take ur time in importing what u hve mkt 4........just saying o. Enjoy!

Silently making my dough cheesy

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
mayorall:

You might not get answer. Go to the site, take the market survey, chat with sellers, ask for the quality and the quantity you want, request for sample first, get the samples from different buyers, wait a while for delivery, weigh your options and go for the best. Ire o

thanks bruh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samseen02(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
akanbiolawale:

their service is also very reliable but some how costlier to use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
i don collect my tabs oooooo... NDLEA no fit....
Thanks to surveycash (You're the boSs)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 2:50am On Sep 20, 2013
tunax5loon: i don collect my tabs oooooo... NDLEA no fit....
Thanks to surveycash (You're the boSs)
Why dont u share with us how u were able to Collect ur tabs back. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.