Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1008870 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Adeoye Adekunle: Am stil a learner though pls am avin a problem on d sign in platform of aliexpress/alibaba av tried 2 sign up bt i was unble 2 sign in, when i clik d sign in it wil open anoda page of prevent theft
Are you using UCbrowser to brows Aliexpress and Alibaba?

If yes, try use phone browser or Operamini.
I dont knw why UCbrowser is not going on their site. But you can use Operamini. It works perfectly.

I hope I helped someone!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independent Day to all Nigerians.

My shoutout goes to my humble citezen and my mentor, in person of ELMATEO and other great contributors on this tread.

I say A BIG THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS you all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2013
chyke007: Hey guys, am looking for a bulk buyer/marketer of about 12 pieces of original remy brazilian hair I imported from Elena. Call/whatsapp me on 08060753513
Am interested add me up on whatsapp 08035420177

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Chrisvicmall: GOOD MORNING TO ALL IMPORTERS
Wishing everyone a Happy New Month, Happy Independent Day.
There will be a 7 days national vacation in China starting from 2013-10-01 and ends on 2013-10-07. Due to this vacation, there might be delay in order processing and shipping of products.

Starting from today, we highly recommend that everyone using our service should place his/her order. This will help you to know the exact date your product will be in Nigeria for collection. For those who are purchasing by themselves but wants us to handle the shipping, please place your orders after purchasing and collecting the tracking numbers from your supplier.

Please each time you make payment into our account, notify us about it through email by sending the teller number, username and amount you paid. If after 12hours your account hasn't been credited with the payment you made, please credit it by yourself on http://chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount

When calling our China line, please call between 2a.m to 12p.m Nigeria time. This is because China is 7 hours ahead of Nigeria time. This means that if you call around 3p.m in Nigeria, it is already 10p.m in China and your call might not be answer.

In order to protect customers from being scam, we will no longer make payment to any company that doesn't have account on aliexpress, alibaba,paipai,and taobao. If you want to make payment to your supplier or company and you are dealing with them for the first time, we highly recommend that you ask them to send the goods to us first before we make the payment to them. If they doubt you (which some of them will do), ask them to contact Elena not Victor. If they refused, we won't make the payment unless if you still ask us to pay them but doing that means that you will be responsible the loss when the seller refuse to send the goods or if the seller/supplier is a fraudster.

In order to help us achieve our main goal, we have upgrade our server. This means that there will be a change in speed i.e the page load of our site, the livechat and hopefully it will give the users a better experience. In the event our Livechat is not online, please try our Wechat. Our Wechat id is Chrisvicmall. We no longer us Whatsapp because it is not convenient for us when chatting with customers.

For those that sell products on our website, we will be adding some features that will give you the option to customize your store the same way sellers on aliexpress customize theirs. This means that you can be able to add your logo, add more pictures to a product you are selling, ability to add your phone numbers and other contact details so that your buyers can easily reach you. These features will be coming gradually but hopefully, it will be completed within this October.

Finally for those who will have wronged in one way or the other, we do apologize. Those who ask for withdrawal and are yet to receive it, you will receive it latest Friday this week.

Once again Chrisvicmall Team wishes you all a Happy New Month and Happy Independent. May we all achieve our dreams both in career and lifestyle
Chrisvicmall pls i asked for withdrawal earlier last week but i changed my mind i want u to cancel the withdarawal i have sent a message about it but my account has nt been credited yet.My CVM name is cyberman thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
please house, has any one here make use of EMS, I'm about importing Tab with them. how does it work? urgent reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ebicon(f): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Pls can anyone help me track this goods,
RB742476404CN
RB515339156CN
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemight2776(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Chrisvicmall,
I don't seems to understand your shipping details again because my package is even more than 14days and have confirm than all the goods are now in Nigeria but i don't know why your agent have not contact me yet for the pick up and i even call him and he keep saying my package is not yet among the one he clear which i don't know why......Please i need some explanation to what is delaying my package by now. my username is (Ioscomputer). i will be expecting your reply and call to pick my package up soon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Please what does this mean Send item abroad (EDI-
received) Sep 15 2013 12:43AM CN102 CNBJSA Item Received in good
condition.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Kunle106(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
ebicon: Pls can anyone help me track this goods,
RB742476404CN
RB515339156CN
Thanks
track it via dis website
http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Many universal modem both huawei and zte for sell at cheaper rate, if you are interested, add me on whatsapp 07068255910
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
greatfa4: Many universal modem both huawei and zte for sell at cheaper rate, if you are interested, add me on whatsapp 07068255910
Am interested add me on 08035420177
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by CoolKizzy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
this question is humbly directed to Chrisvicmall, I want to buy dvb-s receiver s810+hd+gprs gombo decoders and good quality 32gb and 62gb flash drives. from your expirience can u source the items for me at a competitive price and healthy quality then I pay ur service + delivery charge?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
greatfa4: Many universal modem both huawei and zte for sell at cheaper rate, if you are interested, add me on whatsapp 07068255910
how much is huawei e1750
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
figment232: Am interested add me on 08035420177
Okay, u are already on my contact before, I just notice it now, when I tried to save it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 12:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Harpheez50: how much is huawei e1750
Bros whatsaPp me of mail me for greatfa4@yahoo.com so we can talk business, and hw many did u need?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2013
mastercee: Just took delivery of my 100 pieces of a cow leather wrist watch through CVM, Sold 65 within 3 hours.

How I did it? Simple.... Selling a nice product at a very affordable rate

Got the Wrist watches at N460/piece (Including Express shipping fee and CVM's commission). Selling at N1,000. This gives me a profit of N54,000 on the 100 pieces. Imagine me making this on a weekly basis.

Importation Business is the way........ And also I have to say this. CHRISVICMALL ROCKZ
Can I get the link to the wristwatches? And how did you sell that amount in 3hours.? And true Chrisvicmall indeed rocks. Reliable service.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2013
neroflo57: sup ya all,professional opinions needded...i know polymer cell material is best battery 4 power bank,its smaller and stronger but more expensive...but my suppliers are convincing me that lion(lithium) which av 2 variants i.e 18650 and samsung battery are also very good...since there r alwayz complaints dt powerbanks dont usually work 2 capacity, asking those that have experience with powerbanks dt have lion batterys,are they reliable and strong??
thank u

so nobody fit ans this ....well thats just so disappointing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemight2776(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2013
yemight2776: Chrisvicmall,
I don't seems to understand your shipping details again because my package is even more than 14days and have confirm than all the goods are now in Nigeria but i don't know why your agent have not contact me yet for the pick up and i even call him and he keep saying my package is not yet among the one he clear which i don't know why......Please i need some explanation to what is delaying my package by now. my username is (Ioscomputer). i will be expecting your reply and call to pick my package up soon

Chrisvicmall.....Please answer this question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IamSassy(f): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello everybody, i have jewelries and hair extensions (weavons) with diff colours and inches for sale. i sell to retailers and consumers. you can call me on 08165594336 to get for yourselves, wives, daughters, aunties, mothers, girlfriends, cousins e.t.c. you can also get if you want to resell it. all at affordable prizes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
yemight2776:

Chrisvicmall.....Please answer this question.

Check our thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cool Kizzy: this question is humbly directed to Chrisvicmall, I want to buy dvb-s receiver s810+hd+gprs gombo decoders and good quality 32gb and 62gb flash drives. from your expirience can u source the items for me at a competitive price and healthy quality then I pay ur service + delivery charge?

We don't use most of the items we purchase so it would be hard for us to give recommendation on most of the items. The person person that can give good feedback is the one purchasing it. You can search for the specific product on Aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
psyqs: Pls has anyone used EMS before, how is there service?

klens: please house, has any one here make use of EMS, I'm about importing Tab with them. how does it work? urgent reply.

Most times you have to pay to receive your goods, sometimes as high as 1500-2500.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Was at the post office to receive a package today only to discover they are on strike! Not sure if this is nationwide.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
toluxa1: Was at the post office to receive a package today only to discover they are on strike! Not sure if this is nationwide.

Thats a nationwide strike......heard it on news this afternoon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am interested 08035420177
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 2:13am On Oct 03, 2013
guys pls how do we import power banks again because I was told by a seller that I can't use DHL, those who import power banks recently pls how did you do it. I even discovered most of the free shiping companies like China and honkong post cannot ship power banks to Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 5:12am On Oct 03, 2013
maxibrainz: guys pls how do we import power banks again because I was told by a seller that I can't use DHL, those who import power banks recently pls how did you do it. I even discovered most of the free shiping companies like China and honkong post cannot ship power banks to Nigeria
Use CVM, that is the only solution for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oladat4real: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Please, how much are they selling 1gram of 18k gold plated jewelry in Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Use CVM, that is the only solution for now
please what of tab u mean china airpost too dont accept tablet 2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Important Notice: From 1 October - 7 October (PST), China celebrates its National Day holiday. Some sellers and shipping companies will be unavailable during this period and customer services will be limited. As a result, you may experience extended order processing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Kurupt01: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
mastercee: Just took delivery of my 100 pieces of a cow leather wrist watch through CVM, Sold 65 within 3 hours.

How I did it? Simple.... Selling a nice product at a very affordable rate

Got the Wrist watches at N460/piece (Including Express shipping fee and CVM's commission). Selling at N1,000. This gives me a profit of N54,000 on the 100 pieces. Imagine me making this on a weekly basis.

Importation Business is the way........ And also I have to say this. CHRISVICMALL ROCKZ
pls post the link to this watch
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
steric58: please what of tab u mean china airpost too dont accept tablet 2
only talking about power bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.