Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002938 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
donziko: ahhh...Xzibukz...guy im not on whatsapp pls but i'l Pm you n hope we cn talk by mail.Am ready to take action to buy stuffs on ebay even if its 2 sel my laptop...am a student too in lokoja n i have lil cash on me n i want to maximize my surrounding opportunity.Pls do pm me back so we can talk sir.Thanks.
email me directly. my username @ gmail
i hope i wont get banned oooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 1:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Chai! Nawa o!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:05am On Mar 06, 2013
Pls I made an order on aliexpress that was latter cancel.my order was made on sunday and up till now my account has not been credited.I've sent a mail to the bank and I still haven't gotten a response.I was in the bank on Monday the cc asked me to write to the bank soo they forward my issue.I am using a uba africash card.plc has anybody had dis experience and how did u get ur money back

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nkkystel(f): 2:14am On Mar 06, 2013
lomzy1:

Pls send d link to blinkhair@gmail.com also. I want to get for my staff. Thanks in advance
Hello blink can you pls send me the link to this address nkkystel@yahoo.co.uk Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 2:55am On Mar 06, 2013

Please guys, What brand of FLASH DRIVE sell faster in Nigeria, what size do you guys think students would be needing and what is the cost here.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Victor31(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2013
@chrisvic,all: many prospective clients awaits your response OR anyone using chrisvicmall should please drop the answer. Thx.
LaconicINC: i am eager for this answer
Victor 3: @chrisvicmall; Please what is your $ equivalent in ₦? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elnino3(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
hello guys i have a lil question....
1. i heard textiles is prohibited in Nigeria..as in importation. so my question is this...can i still buy shirts n jeans from aliexpress without our dear customs impounding it..
2. someone complained of extra charges by dhl n customs. how can we escape that.
3. for those that imported jewelry n watches....are they as solid as they look.

thanks buddies
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by donziko(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2013
el_nino: hello guys i have a lil question....
1. i heard textiles is prohibited in Nigeria..as in importation. so my question is this...can i still buy shirts n jeans from aliexpress without our dear customs impounding it..
2. someone complained of extra charges by dhl n customs. how can we escape that.
3. for those that imported jewelry n watches....are they as solid as they look.

thanks buddies
like itz being said ova n ova n ova again alwayz make super research n screen screen screen...check out d sellers in aliexp n always check their feedback 4rm customers,dats d determining factor.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2013
xzibukz:
lol,so no thanks if i dont,Lol,i cant even sell to u because of location diff becos it will be hard for u to send me the money even if am sellinf for 15k*off topic*
u firstly stated u want someone to get the laptop for you,then u decide to bring it youself,am sorry if my previous post hurt u but am not forcing u to buy.
See,this is how ebay works:
items on ebay is being watch worldwide,after i sent u the link of the item & u see the item and its ok by u,place order with c.a or any other ecommerce that offers buying from ebay with instant payout (online payment), then follow up your order till its purchased,recheck the item on ebay to make sure its marked "sold",then waith for a couple of week and start your importations biz.
Am going to send a couples of links to you,pls do call me or find a means of getting an instant conversation with me like gtalk so i can lead u for a proper line.
When a nairalander contact you the best thing to do is to give them the links and ask them to buy on their own. Many of thEm are just jokers and they should not be taken serious. You can render such service to non-nairalanders and make your money. Drop links and move on to other important things. I just pik up some orders this week including 2 laptops and do my free advert online to sell them off. You make more money doing that than selling or looking for buyers here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kismo(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2013
joe02:

Bros thanks for this write and this is exactly what brought me to business section ...I want to go into importation of flash drive and memory card .....my question is,which of the gigs sell fast and what is the buying and selling rate ?pls I will appreciate response.
8gb sells faster. But to students, 4gb is ok.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Check out this item I found on eBay:

hp mini with math lab installed

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/hp-mini-math-lab-installed-/111025177228

(Sent from eBay Mobile for Android)

ACER One 532h-2268 (NAV50) Netbook Win 7 1GB Mini Blue Laptop 136GB Computer

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACER-One-532h-2268-NAV50-Netbook-Win-7-1GB-Mini-Blue-Laptop-136GB-Computer-/271155990200

HP Mini 1116NR (16 GB, Intel Atom, 1.6 GHz, 1 GB) Netbook WORKING CONDITION!!

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Mini-1116NR-16-GB-Intel-Atom-1-6-GHz-1-GB-Netbook-WORKING-CONDITION-/121076934889

Dell inspiron mini 10

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-inspiron-mini-10-/121076402217

i hope all this items will be available by the time sam is reading dis post,u will surely do better if u dont find your choice here.
If u are still sitting down....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2013
chemashie:
When a nairalander contact you the best thing to do is to give them the links and ask them to buy on their own. Many of thEm are just jokers and they should not be taken serious. You can render such service to non-nairalanders and make your money. Drop links and move on to other important things. I just pik up some orders this week including 2 laptops and do my free advert online to sell them off. You make more money doing that than selling or looking for buyers here.
Thanks Boss!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2013

HP Mini 1030NR 10.1" Notebook - Customized

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Mini-1030NR-10-1-Notebook-Customized-/300868953626

Dell Inspiron 910 8.9" Netbook (Mini Laptop or Notebook) Black Ubuntu

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Inspiron-910-8-9-Netbook-Mini-Laptop-Notebook-Black-Ubuntu-/310617466041

HP Netbook Model Mini 110-1046nr

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Netbook-Model-Mini-110-1046nr-/261179038477

MINI PINK NETBOOK LAPTOP NOTEBOOK 2GB WIFI READY 7" 128M HD New

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINI-PINK-NETBOOK-LAPTOP-NOTEBOOK-2GB-WIFI-READY-7-128M-HD-New-/200902429207

HP mini 110-1025DX Laptop has New 500GB HDD

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-mini-110-1025DX-Laptop-has-New-500GB-HDD-/230940289613

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hephhay: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2013
Good morning fellow Nigerian,please i need your assistance on how to buy bidding stock from Ebay because i was told bidding stock can not be sold untill the bidding day is expire in addition they said is not available or cannot be shipping to Nigeria....pls help me out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2013
@chrisvicmall, didnt want to make this complaint here but now i dont have a choice. my username @ your site is phinacuture. i ordered for 2 lots(4 pcs per lot) of brazilian hair since on the 21st of last month you and paid into ur account. i followed all the due procedure and till now i have yet to receive anything from you people. i have been in contact with ifeanyi but he has been of no help. please treat this matter with urgency.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2013
hephhay: Good morning fellow Nigerian,please i need your assistance on how to buy bidding stock from Ebay because i was told bidding stock can not be sold untill the bidding day is expire in addition they said is not available or cannot be shipping to Nigeria....pls help me out
Hi,
.majority of us here is also looking for help over thesame problem,if u have a frnd over there in a paypal country,they can bid for u,i know much about bidding trick,
if u wanna bid for a item,never bid untill the expire time remains 30-20seconds & make sure u dont be greedy as not to losse the bid,if the last bidder bid $21,try to bid $27 or so.but i wonder how u wan take pay & ship a bid won item??

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Victor 3: @chrisvic,all: many prospective clients awaits your response OR anyone using chrisvicmall should please drop the answer. Thx.

Always use this page (http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay) to calculate before making any payment into our account

ezstino: @chrisvicmall, didnt want to make this complaint here but now i dont have a choice. my username @ your site is phinacuture. i ordered for 2 lots(4 pcs per lot) of brazilian hair since on the 21st of last month you and paid into ur account. i followed all the due procedure and till now i have yet to receive anything from you people. i have been in contact with ifeanyi but he has been of no help. please treat this matter with urgency.

Hope the issue has been resolved.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Victor31(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2013
So, does it actually mean that none of chrisvic advertisers knows chrisvic's $ equivalent in naira?
Victor 3: @chrisvic,all: many prospective clients awaits your response OR anyone using chrisvicmall should please drop the answer. Thx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Victor 3: So, does it actually mean that none of chrisvic advertisers knows chrisvic's $ equivalent in naira?

Check the link in my reply to your question
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2013
DTalented:

Please guys, What brand of FLASH DRIVE sell faster in Nigeria, what size do you guys think students would be needing and what is the cost here.

if you really mean business you will investigate tha yourself, @all pls stop askin childish ??s here. its annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2013
xzibukz: Check out this item I found on eBay:

hp mini with math lab installed

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/hp-mini-math-lab-installed-/111025177228

ACER One 532h-2268 (NAV50) Netbook Win 7 1GB Mini Blue Laptop 136GB Computer

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACER-One-532h-2268-NAV50-Netbook-Win-7-1GB-Mini-Blue-Laptop-136GB-Computer-/271155990200

good post brov

HP Mini 1116NR (16 GB, Intel Atom, 1.6 GHz, 1 GB) Netbook WORKING CONDITION!!

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Mini-1116NR-16-GB-Intel-Atom-1-6-GHz-1-GB-Netbook-WORKING-CONDITION-/121076934889

Dell inspiron mini 10

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-inspiron-mini-10-/121076402217

i hope all this items will be available by the time sam is reading dis post,u will surely do better if u dont find your choice here.
If u are still sitting down....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Always use this page (http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay) to calculate before making any payment into our account

Hope the issue has been resolved.
perfect! thanks @chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
While we are searching for a better/cheaper way of shipping product from USA or UK to Nigeria, we would also like to ask people buying from USA, UK, Italy or any part of the world, to give this a try. Most products on Ebay are free shipping, you can contact the seller and tell the seller that we will handle the payment for you. Ask the seller for his/her paypal address and we will make the payment on your behalf.

This is just and idea and I hope it works.

Till then, we will keep searching

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Please partners I need help. I made some order thru chrisvicmall, and I sent them all the link to the products and also the sellers numbers over a week now. Chrisvicmall sent me an sms the next day asking me to specify some colors and sizes and I got online and sent everything via chat to victor. But up till now my account balance still reads 0.00naira, and I have not received any mail from them regarding the status of my order. I have sent countless mails and they are not replying any. Please can someone advice me on what next to do, because my customers are waiting and this people are not helping my business. I'll also appreciate Elena's fone details pls. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Chrisvicmall]While we are searching for a better/cheaper way of shipping product from USA or UK to Nigeria, we would also like to ask people buying from USA, UK, Italy or any part of the world, to give this a try. Most products on Ebay are free shipping, you can contact the seller and tell the seller that we will handle the payment for you. Ask the seller for his/her paypal address and we will make the payment on your behalf.

This is just and idea and I hope it works.

Till then, we will keep searching [/quot]

Please CVM. Reply my mails and tell me the status of my order. Its taking too long.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kazeemmuka(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2013

They normally use the preveiling exchange rate.Or better still go type into google search engine "Naira to Dollar".
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ngezeck(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
chrisvi pls i want you to help me buy a product in china. I spoke with d seller and we agreed on 130 bt he refuse to ship to your address.i want 2 knw how much it will cost for u to go there and buy it for me.i wil pay for the service fee... Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
bluesaint: Please partners I need help. I made some order thru chrisvicmall, and I sent them all the link to the products and also the sellers numbers over a week now. Chrisvicmall sent me an sms the next day asking me to specify some colors and sizes and I got online and sent everything via chat to victor. But up till now my account balance still reads 0.00naira, and I have not received any mail from them regarding the status of my order. I have sent countless mails and they are not replying any. Please can someone advice me on what next to do, because my customers are waiting and this people are not helping my business. I'll also appreciate Elena's fone details pls. Thanks

Am surprise to hear this, because i made an order from them on monday last week monday and now i have reveived my goods. you can call elena on this phone number +8613472845181
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hello NLander, am very happy to come across this thread and it has really been a plus to me. I came in contact with this thread last month and by the grace of God i have made my first order from alibaba.com and i have receieved it. Am very happy with the knowledge i have gotten from this thread and what i can say to everyone here is God bless you all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
bluesaint: Please partners I need help. I made some order thru chrisvicmall, and I sent them all the link to the products and also the sellers numbers over a week now. Chrisvicmall sent me an sms the next day asking me to specify some colors and sizes and I got online and sent everything via chat to victor. But up till now my account balance still reads 0.00naira, and I have not received any mail from them regarding the status of my order. I have sent countless mails and they are not replying any. Please can someone advice me on what next to do, because my customers are waiting and this people are not helping my business. I'll also appreciate Elena's fone details pls. Thanks

We will go through your order and check while you haven't receive the product. We will also make sure that you receive your order within Monday/Wednesday next week. Please if you do not receive any email or update before this time tomorrow, send sms to message Victor or Elena.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
We've got in stock now:BB 8520 (curve 2=N10K) 6 available!,
BB 9500 (N13K),
BB 9300 (N12K),

Nokia 6680 (N5K)
Nokia 6630 (N5K)
Nokia 6500s-1(N7K)
Nokia 6303ci (N6K)
Nokia 6300 (N5K)

Samsung E250V (N3.5K)
" GT-E1080i (N1.5K)

LG KE970 (N3.5K)
LG KS360 (N4k)

SonyEricsson K800i (N5K)
" W910i (N6K)
" J108i (N4K)

Sony MX 7000 Digital Video camcorder (N8K) with accessories
Canon UC6000 8mm Video camcorder (N12K) " "

Toshiba Satellite L350-17P(N40K)
Acer travelmate 5430 (N38K)
Dell D610 (N16K)
Advent Roma 2000 (N42K)

Note:All the prices above are pretty under-priced and almost twice lower than the real market value.SO MAKE A HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINE!
GET IN TOUCH on:
affordables89@gmail.com,+2347056937868,+2348033546981
10,Adebowale str,Ojodu,Ikeja,Lagos.
(whatsapp on +447457061263)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.