Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001691 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
mayorall: Bosses in the house. I am tired of GT master card, it doesn't fail but the charge is just too much. Now the current exchange rate is 158 plus and GT still charge #165. Access visa, uba africard, FBN Users How much is your bank charging you?.

i tire o. Their charge is too high compared to other banks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Am new to importation and would love to start with tablets,can anyone help me with the link of a trusted seller that ships 7inch tablet with dual core,camera and bluetooth...and how much can I sell down here in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
sleekd:
Access is 161 as of last week
Ecobank 161/dollar
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
9free:
Ecobank 161/dollar

Bro so I can use my Eco bank for dis transaction
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
sleekd:
Access is 161 as of last week
the best way to get the actual figure is to calculate it after purchase you will find out it is higher than that figure.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Oh I'm grateful sis. How many weeks did it take for ur goods frm dhgate to get to you?
it takes 14 to 16days to get to me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
texaco1: the best way to get the actual figure is to calculate it after purchase you will find out it is higher than that figure.
its is not higher access is 161 as of tuesdays I was even surprised
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 1:45am On Oct 27, 2013
princeuk21: NO
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2013
9free:
Ecobank 161/dollar

Thanks boss.I was thinking of FBN naira visa prepaid card before but FBN and ICT na war. Which of the ecobank cards boss. And do I need to open an account with them?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2013
9Free, thanks for the info.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by arimahoseloka(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2013
chygoz3:
What problem would that be?
bros what I usually see is unable to complete transaction, reason is that they don't accept debit card. I have decide that if it happens again. I will use chrisvicmall services.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Trippledots(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2013
Emmm. pls i want to import a device from aliexpress.com for my personal use, and it will save me more if i can add it to someones cart who is shipping down to lagos or edo state. Its a 59.9$ goods, weight .856kg
Anyone who is shipping should pls contact me kets strike a bargain. ITS FOR PERSONAL USE NOT FOR SALES. Thanks anyone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Kizyte(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2013
presh247: Am new to importation and would love to start with tablets,can anyone help me with the link of a trusted seller that ships 7inch tablet with dual core,camera and bluetooth...and how much can I sell down here in Nigeria.
Thanks
Visit: www.aliexpress.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2013
texaco1: the best way to get the actual figure is to calculate it after purchase you will find out it is higher than that figure.

I don't know why, Gtbank charges 166.7 per dollar. I'm thinking of access . but I would have loved Fidelity to be in my area. I even contacted Gtbank about the rate, they were telling stories
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2013

I don't know why, Gtbank charges 166.7 per dollar (calculated) . I'm thinking of access . but I would have loved Fidelity to be in my area. I even contacted Gtbank about the rate, they were telling stories
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please, what is the price range of created 7,8,9 and 10 in Nigeria at retail price?

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jeco(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please i need u guys to guide me, on how to configure my Tablet PC (Created 7") which i just received last friday. I want to start browsing with it, but i do not know how to go about. Your step by step guide will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ucman1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
WHY IMPORTING UNBRANDED TABLET WHEN YOU CAN BUY BRANDED ONE WITh GOOD SPECIFICATION HERE @ AE PRICE!

GTECH 7 inch android tablet + free leather porch + free screen protector (brand new).

Description: 
Model: GTECH ultra slim tab
dual core, 1.2GHz processor speed

Screen:7 inch Touch Capacitive Screen

Display resolution: 1024*600 Pixels

RAM: 1GB

Internal storage: 8GB (support up to 32gb)

3G: Built-in 3G

Dual camera: front(2.0) and back(4.0) camera

Wifi: yes

Phone call: Dual Sim slot

Supports Skype Video and Voice call

Support internet calls.

FM: Yes

Analog TV: Yes

GPS: Built-in GPS satellite signal receiver can search the fixed position accurately.

Bluetooth: Yes

Battery Capacity: Lithium-ion 4000mAh, Up to 20 hours of standby talk time

Installed app: Adobe Reader, YouTube,  Aldoko Book shelf, Chrome Browser, Flash Player,  MS Office, GPS Gravity Calibration, Google+, FM Radio, Intra Messenger, News and Weather, GPS World Maps,  etc.
Word, Excel, Power point, PDF, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc, Document Viewer available, Supports Skype Video and Voice call, internet calls.
Make phone calls and SMS directly, Mobile Printing (BPP / Pictbridge), Voice Memo.

My Contact details on my signature
WHOSALE n RETAIL...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Please, what is the price range of created 7,8,9 and 10 in Nigeria at retail price?

Thanks

X7 35-40k. Others are too cost for my liking.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Currently www.nipost.gov.ng is having problems tracking items. You can use this site instead www.trackitonline.ru its for nigeria to know if your item is already in nigeria. enjoys guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
steric58: thanks boss anytime i dey see my oga for dis business i know sey i no go lost#God bless u Boss
Amen
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
anex4real: please can someone help me to track this RB258650243CN I tried tracking on nipost site but the site is down
Use this instead www.trackitonline.ru hpe it helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
mayorall:

Thanks boss.I was thinking of FBN naira visa prepaid card before but FBN and ICT na war. Which of the ecobank cards boss. And do I need to open an account with them?.
Ecobank VISA CARD
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by peterincredible: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls I need a urgent answer to my qus pls I to order for a stuff on aliexpress and wanted to do a free shipping but during the page of filling my address I saw 2 places dey told me to put my area code and local code but I only know the area code pls who knows about the local code plss I searched Google but I didn't find any direct answer plss I need you answers pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
humblesteve:

Bro so I can use my Eco bank for dis transaction
YES! No token, no activation of internet banking.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
@all,pls has any 1 made use of diamond bank visa card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
peterincredible: pls I need a urgent answer to my qus pls I to order for a stuff on aliexpress and wanted to do a free shipping but during the page of filling my address I saw 2 places dey told me to put my area code and local code but I only know the area code pls who knows about the local code plss I searched Google but I didn't find any direct answer plss I need you answers pls
Get ur area and local by searching for state, local government where ur huz address is under @ www.geopostcodes.com/nigeria_zip_codes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
jeco: Please i need u guys to guide me, on how to configure my Tablet PC (Created 7"wink which i just received last friday. I want to start browsing with it, but i do not know how to go about. Your step by step guide will be appreciated.
Thanks.

are you the one who sent me sms tru chrisvicmall?

I thought you later sent me mail that it is now working?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
uc man: WHY IMPORTING UNBRANDED TABLET WHEN YOU CAN BUY BRANDED ONE WITh GOOD SPECIFICATION HERE @ AE PRICE!

GTECH 7 inch android tablet + free leather porch + free screen protector (brand new).

Description: 
Model: GTECH ultra slim tab
dual core, 1.2GHz processor speed

Screen:7 inch Touch Capacitive Screen

Display resolution: 1024*600 Pixels

RAM: 1GB

Internal storage: 8GB (support up to 32gb)

3G: Built-in 3G

Dual camera: front(2.0) and back(4.0) camera

Wifi: yes

Phone call: Dual Sim slot

Supports Skype Video and Voice call

Support internet calls.

FM: Yes

Analog TV: Yes

GPS: Built-in GPS satellite signal receiver can search the fixed position accurately.

Bluetooth: Yes

Battery Capacity: Lithium-ion 4000mAh, Up to 20 hours of standby talk time

Installed app: Adobe Reader, YouTube,  Aldoko Book shelf, Chrome Browser, Flash Player,  MS Office, GPS Gravity Calibration, Google+, FM Radio, Intra Messenger, News and Weather, GPS World Maps,  etc.
Word, Excel, Power point, PDF, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc, Document Viewer available, Supports Skype Video and Voice call, internet calls.
Make phone calls and SMS directly, Mobile Printing (BPP / Pictbridge), Voice Memo.

My Contact details on my signature
WHOSALE n RETAIL...

can you sell this for 7k?

If yes, holla at your boss.

Me laughing in spanish!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
mayorall: Bosses in the house. I am tired of GT master card, it doesn't fail but the charge is just too much. Now the current exchange rate is 158 plus and GT still charge #165. Access visa, uba africard, FBN Users How much is your bank charging you?.

i have once said it here that FBN naira visa card is the best. Last week, I was charged 157 naira per dollar. But it seems some people already signed "agreements" with MasterCard.

If you need more assistance, mail me, vicomsms@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
falansa:
Guess my question is too hard for response. Import Gurus, i'm eagerly waiting your help o

first rule: Know your market... Know what people in your area would be intrested in. Don't say because Taye can make profit on chewing gum in his area, you can also sell chewing gum and make the same profit.

I will advise you to go for PHONE CALL TABLET not less than "7inches.
Wrist watch. And any other product you think that would move/sell faster in you area.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
dvdami:

i have once said it here that FBN naira visa card is the best. Last week, I was charged 157 naira per dollar. But it seems some people already signed "agreements" with MasterCard.

If you need more assistance, mail me, vicomsms@gmail.com

Are sure of this cos first bank master card charged me #166 last month. Failed transaction when I made huge payment. Don't know about their visa. Are you talking about first bank naira visa prepaid card?. Am I going to be funding it or its gonna be linked with my account?

Can we say master cards charges high compared to visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.