Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002892 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2013
toluxa1: 95% of post made here are now is directly or indirectly about Android Tablets, Android Tablets. Na wa o. Very soon the market will be flooded with all kinds of junk, prices will crash just like the case of Brazilian hair. Someone who bought a Tab for $140 with the aim of going to his school to sell at a profitable price got there only to discover that some people have done all kinds of thrash seminars and every cat and dog already knows about importation. They were telling him that the Tab cannot cost more than N9000 from China, can you imagine. That's probably what these seminar people feed them.... "Import motor car for as low as N15,000".

I will advice us to think outside the box. A particular market can crash, but the import/export business on it's own will never crash (for people who find special things to import/export), not this follow follow attitude of ours. Lets begin to assume that the Android Tablet market is fading out, and begin to think about great things we can import to keep making money.

This is just my 2 cent.

This why am skeptical about releasing my wishlist even for 250k.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

we all ve our wishlists.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2013
mikelreal: Nice post by tolu n phil, we all know the tablets market i slowly fadin away, so whats next?
the jewery biz its a bad idea ..jewery doesnt fade!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by julius99(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

wishlist or no wishlist what sell well in your area might not sell well in another area. That 250k you just exagerating even if na 50k person give you, you go tell am everytin. All this import biz is about finding what sell well in your area, then you check how much it would cost you to import it, if it profitable you import,resale and make your cool profit, to me why people are going for tablet pc from alix is because it has been tested by others and found to be ok,

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

selling stuff to people especially blackberry, tablet pc is becoming an issue this days. people move en mass to a particular products even when it is not needed in their immediate environment. i feel better selling women and health devices than all those junks. we can't sell the same and even market is so large to accomodate different products. you can't import BB and make profit again this days due to price crash of the products even Z10 price has been crashed at computer village.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2013
julius99:
wishlist or no wishlist what sell well in your area might not sell well in another area. That 250k you just exagerating even if na 50k person give you, you go tell am everytin. All this import biz is about finding what sell well in your area, then you check how much it would cost you to import it, if it profitable you import,resale and make your cool profit, to me why people are going for tablet pc from alix is because it has been tested by others and found to be ok,

Please tune your tone and manners to the right frequency on this thread. There are people here u have to accord that ur scarce respect! Apologies Oga surveycash. Shoutout to Oga Chemashie, he's always willin to help out anytym I ping on BBM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2013
bluesaint:

Please tune your tone and manners to the right frequency on this thread. There are people here u have to accord that ur scarce respect! Apologies Oga surveycash. Shoutout to Oga Chemashie, he's always willin to help out anytym I ping on BBM.
i dont see anything wrong in what he said, we all ve our own markets, ur wishlist items might be profitable to u, n u alone, just like tablet pcs re no more selln in sme areas, wher i stay dere is a vey good market for it. ''one man food is another man poison.''
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by donziko(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2013
mikelreal: the ram is low, resolution low, price high, you can get a far better tab, with higher resolution n ram of 1g, plus shippn with chrisvc for $140, thats hw i much i got mine.. Tabs with ram of 512 re very slow, am sure uv read alot of posts clearly stating that. So y order for smetn u wont enjoy
my guy your head is there gonnn! How many times does us have to stressed that low ram power,no inbuilt 3g = no go area tablet..you no know say na naija we de guy??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Thank God I'm one of d successful importers! About five of my goods arrived last Wednesday and virtually all was sold the next day (Thursday). I have just a few pieces of a particular item left. I want to sincerely appreciate d originator of dis thread (El-matteo) and other wonderful contributors for making d dream of some of us come true. God bless you all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2013
golamike: Thank God I'm one of d successful importers! About five of my goods arrived last Wednesday and virtually all was sold the next day (Thursday). I have just a few pieces of a particular item left. I want to sincerely appreciate d originator of dis thread (El-matteo) and other wonderful contributors for making d dream of some of us come true. God bless you all.
good one there, this is sweet to my ears and not like where is GTBANK is located or how much savannah deducted from your current account.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blizzers(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2013
Peeps check this tab out wif DHL free shipping.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/607710504.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2013
bluesaint:

guy park well abeg. What is wrong in what he wrote?
Also note that everybody both big and small diserve respect.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
please has anyone ever recieved his/her goods through free shiping on aliexpress? and did the goods arived complete? how many days did it take to arrive?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
blizzers: Peeps check this tab out wif DHL free shipping.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/607710504.html
you really tried digging dz up, weldone, the only thing wrong with this tab is jus d Ram, try n look for a tab with 1G RAM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
ojialo: please has anyone ever recieved his/her goods through free shiping on aliexpress? and did the goods arived complete? how many days did it take to arrive?
did you read the previous posts?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukkylois(f): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hi, I hav been a silent follower of this thread. Tnks to all those who shared info for free to pple like me. May God bless u richly. Pls I saw a product on alibaba and I want the manufacturer to send me a sample. How do I pay for it so that I dnt get duped. Is it possible to get one piece from a manufacturer that sells minimum of about 100pieces per order. Tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
bukkylois: Hi, I hav been a silent follower of this thread. Tnks to all those who shared info for free to pple like me. May God bless u richly. Pls I saw a product on alibaba and I want the manufacturer to send me a sample. How do I pay for it so that I dnt get duped. Is it possible to get one piece from a manufacturer that sells minimum of about 100pieces per order. Tnx

Use escrow or chrisvicmall. Samples are more expensive. You may need add say 15usd to the moq price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=bluesaint]

Please tune your tone and manners to the right frequency on this thread. There are people here u have to accord that ur scarce respect! Apologies Oga surveycash. Shoutout to Oga Chemashie, he's always willin to help out anytym I ping on BBM.[/quote

Thanks bluesaint. I have learnt to use the ignore button for such comments
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukkylois(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

Use escrow or chrisvicmall. Samples are more expensive. You may need add say 15usd to the moq price
tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:
Wait for the alert. You probably omitted shipping fee
I hate online banking shits, these are some of the odds.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Surveycash's pls I will love to get ur pin.adebayoadeolu5@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
dickjay: Hello, pls I need your help. I want to buy 4 pieces of Android via dhgate to be shipped through Hongkong courier. Will I need to pay any custom charges?

No.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:
I hate online banking shits, these are some of the odds.
i eventually got an alert for my transactions today and i was billed 160.5naira per dollar by gtbank but my 1486naira is still missing,they have not accounted for it i intend to file a complain to complaints@gtbank.com very asap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Please somebody should help, I placed an order yesterday and just recieved a message that my order has been cancelled for security reasons whereas my account has not been credited. Somebody shld advice me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
a.A.K:
@Surveycash's pls I will love to get ur pin.adebayoadeolu5@gmail.com

Check my signature
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Johnnyemy: Please somebody should help, I placed an yesterday and just recieved a message that my order has been cancelled for security reasons whereas my account has not been credited. Somebody shld advice me.
what bank did you use.?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Johnnyemy: Please somebody should help, I placed an order yesterday and just recieved a message that my order has been cancelled for security reasons whereas my account has not been credited. Somebody shld advice me.
You'll be refunded. Just be patient.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
a.A.K:
what bank did you use.?
UBAAFRICARD
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

Check my signature
sorry I could not find I,I guess its because I'm on mobile
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:
You'll be refunded. Just be patient.
thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
i just checked my account online and here is what i saw
book balance #7221
available balance #5722
does that mean the balance of #1499 will be returned to my account by gtb?because it is 5722 that they sent me as the balance in my account,Surveycash and others pls help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.